What do you think of my build?

What do you think of my build?

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131706
powercolor.com/US/products_features.asp?id=620#Specification
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that RAM paired? 2X4GB? Also, I might buy refurbs if they were used for RAID, but I wouldn't trust my data on one. Make sure you have backups.

>I might buy refurbs if they were used for RAID, but I wouldn't trust my data on one. Make sure you have backups.
Oops. forgot to change that.

>Still using HDDs

Here you go.
What do you think now?

bump

At the risk of sounding like a shill: is there a reason not to get an R5 1400/1500X over the 7400?

Again, is this 2x RAM or 1x RAM? Your motherboard and CPU are meant for paired RAM and will cut bandwidth in half if this is single channel.

Yeah

They're fucking shitty poo/Chink processors that suck for gaming, and suck for productivity

Fuck off pajeet shit pants shill

1х ram. 2x will cost more

>3200 RAM is less expensive than 2666+ ram

It's honestly better for them to go 1x8GB at this point rather than 2x4GB. You don't actually lose that much performance (like 5%) if you only use single-channel RAM. Going with an 8GB stick allows them to go right to 16GB on an upgrade and then on to 32GB if need be, rather than maxing out at 16GB total over 4 sticks.

You realize if you buy another 8GB module, your motherboard may still treat it as single channel, yes?

>16 gigs of ram
>Ever

Fuck off retard

may i ask the people responding earnestly to this thread a question? why are you doing that. Sup Forums is explicitly not for tech support or consumer advice, and yet you are rewarding and encouraging people who come here looking for it? there is even a "pc building general" containment thread that this question could have been posted in. just interested in your thought process is all.

And I was afraid of sounding like a shill.

Same reason you post anime pictures on boards that are not for weebshit

Sup Forums is also not for anime. We also have an entire containment board for it in which your picture could have been posted. Just interested in your process is all.
>inb4 a-anime website

>2133MHz RAM
>i5
>refurbished HDD
Don't fall for the "le any RAM is fine, go for the cheapest you can get xD" meme, it's no longer 2010. Get some decent 3000/3200MHz RAM.

Don't put your OS on that fucking refurbished HDD piece of garbage, get a SSD for your OS. IF you are using that HDD for storage then I'd recommend you get one that isn't held together by a nigger's prayer.

>Getting a quad core in 2017

Kek

this is an anime website though. it's not a pc building website

>>a-anime website

Sup Forums is an anime website

Also, your videocard requires 500Watts, DO NOT go the bear minimum on power unless you like random restarts.

>bear minimum

WAIT (tm) for Rizen 5

No, it requires a 500w PSU. On AMD's website they list typical wattage at 150. That CPU is probably well under 100w. 500 should be fine.

You must be a fan of random restarts, freezing, and giving bad advice.

>cuckby lake
Just stop

the cuck computer chip haha

Sup Forums isn't an anime website you autistic cuck, it's an imageboard which originated with Sup Forums and Sup Forums which is random, so this website is going to be as random as it is anime

So if you're going to ask questions why we answer threads because it doesn't suit your cherry picked results then look elsewhere instead of nitpicking negativity outside of your turf

No, just a guy with a kill-a-watt. Go ahead and spend more when you don't need to.

Fucking PSU cucks, why don't we just get him the Pentium 4560 while we're at it? It's more than he needs right? When that GPU decides it's time to go full throttle OP's going to have problems.

It's not really relevant. In years past you may have needed a 600w PSU, but things are more efficient. I did some digging around and even with overclocking the RX480 doesn't crack 200w. I know that CPU will be well under 100w. Why do you think you need more than a 200-250w buffer?

Everywhere I look says 500W minimum for the 480X.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131706

powercolor.com/US/products_features.asp?id=620#Specification

PSU. Minimum PSU. What part of this is so hard to understand? They already give you a nice buffer. You don't need to add to it.

if you're going that far back, Sup Forums was "anime/random"

shit garbage for poor faggots

bump

A в пocoвeтyй-тpeдe cпpocить cлoжнo, дeбc?

m?

Sup Forums used to be called anime/random you newshit fuck