/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user shows off pictures taken with his Doogee Shoot 1 • user has some teas, a mouse mat and some other things show up • user is NOT happy with his Doogee phone and tosses it into a forest • user bought electric guitar strings, they all ended up being different a thickness • user recieves the Motospeed CK?? with red switches • user does not recommend this lab power supply bought off Banggood youtu.be/M-3kJ59n67U

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_72597.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_81592.html
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_242364.html?wid=21
fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Laptop-Intel-Core-i7-8G-DDR3-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-760M-15_6-Inch-p-941729.html
tigernu513479.aliexpress.com/store/513479?spm=2114.01010208.3.3.Ebr791
aliexpress.com/item/KAKA-Brand-Travel-Camping-Large-Capacity-Outdoor-Backpack-Male-Messenger-Shoulder-Bag-Computer-Backpack-Men-Multifunctional/32657578373.html
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Vintage-Fashion-Casual-Canvas-Microfiber-Leather-Women-Men-Backpack-Backpacks-Shoulder-Bag-Bags-For/32681503606.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-men-s-backpacks-2014-fashion-casual-canvas-backpack-school-bags-for-male-outdoor-mountain/32222224507.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Man-Backpack-Brand-Design-Men-s-Travel-Bag-Sport-Bags-Men-Computer-Packsack-Outsports/32613789210.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there a chink copy of this saddle?

Good Morning!

I can see DIY sybian opportunities

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Are there any decent chink mice in the $1-5 price range? Recommend me some, /csg/. Just need one for occasional dicking around. I prefer wired over wireless.

Stop it already, this is like the 10th time you ask about this crap. Just buy one already, it's only like few bucks.

There is no way you haven't got enough advice the other 5 days in a row you posted this, fuck off.

>Fake Razer
>$0.99 Ebay Mouse

Holy fuck lmao ahahahahaha

Here's another photo taken by Doogee Shoot 1.

What did Teresa mean by this?

Did Gearbest changed their shipping partners? Why the fuck did they do that?
Last year's they were sending packages by Netherlands Post (tracking number type NL###) and they got to me in less than a month. I've noticed that all my currently undelivered packages (some more than 3 months old!) were sent using China Post (tracking number type BJ###).
What's going on? Anyone knows more about this shit?

Opinions?

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_72597.html

It's the top seller. I just want something with decent sound quality and battery life in the 10 bucks range.

Also considering

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_81592.html

gearbest.com/earphones/pp_242364.html?wid=21

do chinks have ceiling lights that don't need a false ceiling and operate with one of those hanging cord switches.

What chink mechboard is the best?

Daily reminder that buying chink shit is literally supporting white genocide. We should ban /csg/ from this board.

fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html

Motospeed CK keyboards.

>Good

Yes, there are a fuckton of them on Taobao/Ali

are you the same autist gypo that asked about zst colorfuls weeks in a row???

>buying tea from aliexpress
enjoy your bowel cancers.

Hey /csg/ I'm getting into jewing apps on android.
What would be a good Jew PlayStore? I'm using aptoide atm

Also, more importantly, what would be a good anti virus/malware?

>3120x4160
>709KB
How?

Senfer ue vs Xiaomi hybrid pro (aka piston v5)?

I say you ditch the keyboards and get an autism spinner instead.

I like the Roman s530's

i didn't find one with the cord pull switch

a jpeg

By the power of Doogee Shoot 1

See the blurry part? It actually takes little amount of data to encode them.

Should i get a goophone 7 samsung rip off? it is really cheap. or are there better phones under 80-100$

Why take a picture of garbage?

Bad mouth Eiaosi one more time and I will cut off your tongue.

its a bunch of crap with less than 1GB of ram.

That's some old pic right there

Do you have them? How's the battery life?

They're shit, and you know it.
Why get so upset?

Why do you take selfies

Sick of Chinkrandomizer's postate dildos. give me a good recommendation for a cheap item under 10dollars. my gift card has 12 aud left

I'm tempted to buy a Mi Band 2, but one thing bothers me: the radiation.
Does it still emit radiation if I turn the bluetooth off from my phone?

you get more radiation from sun, assuming you ever leave your basement

RegularOP, the quality of your news is as poorly regulated as the quality of the Redmi Note 3 Pro.

Not seeing any garbage in that shot though..?

What compelling news happened last thread?

Pray tell.

Cubot Rainbow 2 is a pseudonym of Doogee Shoot 1, not to be confused with the smartphone that is also named Cubot Rainbow 2. If it is a good shot then you can be rest assured it is taken by a Doogee.

Also you might mean poorly regulated as the quality and shilling of the Zuk Z2.

recommend me a good chink backpack

Idk just get the xiaomi backpack for 20$ on goybeast

Read the fucking filename he screenshotted you dip.

Kek

Just a heads-up to anyone interested in a nice chink ultrabook deal.
Banggood is selling the Xiaomi Air 12 for US$485.99 which is the cheapest it's ever been (normally sold at US$599, was launched costing US$699).
There're only 3 pieces left though so if you want one, hurry up:

banggood.com/Xiaomi-Laptop-Intel-Core-i7-8G-DDR3-NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-760M-15_6-Inch-p-941729.html

(yes, link says it's the 13.3 version but the actual link opens the 12 version for whatever reason)

a burlap rice sack

Will I get taxed at the customs

Maybe?

Hell no then
Taxation is literally theft

Is Mean Well an OEM producer?

I have found similar looking SMPS under different names.

They're just matching Gearbest.

>ANSI keyboard layout
No thanks, even it's xiaomeme.

ANSI layout is the only correct layout.

Another doogee shoot 1 owner here. For the price this camera is simply amazing.

Definitely no match for phones twice the price, but it's good enough to put redmis to shame.

tigernu513479.aliexpress.com/store/513479?spm=2114.01010208.3.3.Ebr791

aliexpress.com/item/KAKA-Brand-Travel-Camping-Large-Capacity-Outdoor-Backpack-Male-Messenger-Shoulder-Bag-Computer-Backpack-Men-Multifunctional/32657578373.html

aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Vintage-Fashion-Casual-Canvas-Microfiber-Leather-Women-Men-Backpack-Backpacks-Shoulder-Bag-Bags-For/32681503606.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-men-s-backpacks-2014-fashion-casual-canvas-backpack-school-bags-for-male-outdoor-mountain/32222224507.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Fashion-Man-Backpack-Brand-Design-Men-s-Travel-Bag-Sport-Bags-Men-Computer-Packsack-Outsports/32613789210.html

>Why do you like taking picture of shit?

But does it put Le Zuk to shame though?

>I will prepare the rope

Took this on my Zuk.

How does it compare to redmemes?

Bless lenovo for manual camera controls :')

ty for the effort but i guess i should've mentioned i need recs only from sites that accept paypal (gearbest preferred)

Definitely better than the Doogee
Slightly worse than the Redmemes 4, better than the Redmemes 3 Pro

Need dayshots for a better comparison

Then using public infrastructure is tresspassing.

Go look up Tigernu/Kaka on Goybest and stop acting like a prat

Any phone can take good day shots. Night photos should be the real comparisons here, since they test the camera in less than ideal conditions.

But sure, I guess, here you go. An indoor, but not poorly lit, shot.

I'm going to buy a chink phone soon (€250) how likely am I going to get fucked by custom?

Definitely slightly worse than the Redmeme 4 but a step above the Redmeme 3

>comparing slavery and feudalism to capitalism
>being a commie and thinking that taxation is theft

How does it feel to be a living contradiction?

What country?

Got any redmeme 4 pics to compare to?

And you mean the redmi, or the redmi note?

depends what value the chink will write and even then there's a chance that it will get caught

Pizzaland

>steak-house
>take-away
What do they actually do take-away on, i can't imagine that works out too well if you actually want a good steak.

>supports taxation but call me a commie

depends on your country and the shipping method

What phone would you recommend for around 50€?

Don't need 4G, just 3G

The ones i'm looking at right now are all XGODY, they seem decent enough, but i'd like to know what you think.

Did you even look at the picture you posted?

Is it better free or payed shipping method?
I'm in Italy

premium shipping usually gets scanned, shitty free national post usually gets through unnoticed

Oukitel C3

Lads, I've got 2 queries:

1. Any recommendations for dual boot tablets with keyboard dock? 11 inch absolute maximum size

2. Can I restore a dual boot tablet to factory settings without fucking up one or both boot options? I want to sell my X98 Plus II because it's complete shit. Wifi makes it unusable

Wow the autism spinner meme has taken a rest. Or is it just because of the shipping wave?

I wouldn't know. Walked in there once, checked their menu, and walked out.

They were ridiculously overpriced. This was a couple of years ago though, might be better now.

Got another night shot for you, still waiting on that redmeme 4 pic to compare to.
Genuinely curious if I should be feeling buyers remorse now since part of my reason for buying this over a redmi was the camera.

>I am too retard to extrapolate

>I don't think I like living under a government very much
>LOL BUT YOUR ROADS ARE MADE UNDER GOVERNMENT, CHEQUE M8

Listen, buddy, it's time to grow up, or move to Somalia so you can see what anarchism looks like

Chuwi
Cube iWorks

Did you try the Factory restore?

Somalia is the result of a failed government, kiddo.

Well they aren't thriving without a fe facto government either.
You can live in your fantasy world, but just don't spew your retarded ideals on Sup Forums

Government is needed for capital to do anything other than flee

1. Will have a look, thanks
2. Won't it fuck up the whole dual boot?

By the amount of shitposting in this and the previous thread I'm assuming there haven't been any interesting new memes in the world of chink shit?

>Somalia aren't thriving without a government
>thus anarchism doesn't work

>Somalia aren't thriving with ayy lmaos
>?????

Listen kid, government doesn't work. Capitalism does.

Then why is the strongest capitalist country china?

Don't ever confuse corporatocracy and ancap, lad. In a corporatocracy like USSA, a corporate controlled government fucks you over for their own gains and there's jack shit you can do about it. In an anarcho-capitalist society, no one will dare to fuck you over as they will lose to their competition.

Don't confuse a country where you need to buy your own military police just to protect warehouses and other aspects of a real business.

What if I'm born into a poor family that can't hire their own guards and we all get killed for practise by an aspiring serial killer?
Is that fair?