Hi Sup Forums, what's your favourite image browser? I would normally just stick to Windows' default...

Hi Sup Forums, what's your favourite image browser? I would normally just stick to Windows' default, but for some reason it doesn't play gifs :/

XnView

T H I C C

jpegviewer is nice

osx's spacebar preview thingy

also MComix for comics and pron galleries

Honeyview

Irfanview

bump

bump

Yes it does, you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

If it does, can you explain me how? Because for me it doesn't. I didn't have that problem in XP, but in Windows 7 and 8 it just won't play gifs.

Wait, it does? How? Have I've been that stupid to not notice it?

bump

Tried XnView, looks pretty good. Thanks!

nomacs.
>Frameless mode.
>Minimal UI.
>Not bloated with useless shit.
>Fast as fuck.
Can't go wrong with it.

if you want to jack off to pics on more than one monitor. use irfan. change a couple of settings to make the images display in random order and to stretch to the screen on the Y axis and you are good to go. if you need to exit quick just spam the escape key

imageglass.
Irfanview is also decent, but the UI is kind of ugly.

this guy faps

Silicon valley?

do you know by any chance how to fix the weird border at the right of the xnview window in windows 10?

>tfw you're skimming through your image collection in Windows default image viewer and you accidentally hit your down-arrow

down arrow?

Windows Photo Viewer for most images, mpv for GIFs

I use Fastviewer because it doesn't go to the shitter the moment i try to browse 16gb worth of images

Get on the xnview program properties and compatibility tab. Activate windows 8 compatibility and disable display scaling on high DPI

Irfanview is definitely the best. I even run it on Linux with Wine.

Anything better than Chrome for viewing webms?

it worked

>The Software automatically communicates with the Software servers on the Internet. Automatic communication functions are used for the software version check, license check, license registration and license management. We may work with analytics companies such as Google Analytics to help us understand how the Software is being used. You can stop all collection of information by the Software easily by uninstalling the Software.

Daily reminder that xnview is a botnet.

Looks like the best alternative to honeyview botnet to me.

Hmm.. anymore op?

what about webms? I have loopsicle but it doesn't play the sound anad vlc is a hassle

Not OP but here

>3DPD

Kill yourself.

vlc

honeyview

epic MEEM Sup Forumsro

>actually being attracted to 3d women
why the fuck are you here?

>everyone who disagrees with me is attracted to 3d women, because I said so

epiiiiKKK KKK KKK
great argument, Sup Forumsrooooooo
nice argument~~~~~~~~~