Using anything besides GIMP in a non-professional context

>using anything besides GIMP in a non-professional context
For what purpose?

Drawing circles

Photoshop is easier to use

please continue to use photoshop.

do not, repeat DO NOT under any circumstances file tickets requesting that the gimp be made more like photoshop.

thank you

gimp has retarded UI/UX

I run CS6 with Wine on my Chromebook. Check mate fuckers.

Please.
No baby duck syndrome below this line.

for example, we already lost about two years worth of actual GIMP development to the implementation of "drooling retard mode", that is, the addition of a large and useless window to contain all other windows. that is time that just went straight down the sewer and we will never get it back.

Because we can. Actually installing Photoshop on my windows partition at the moment. Nothing wrong with GIMP really but if I'm on Windows I might as well use Photoshop. The magic wand is a little better than GIMPs fuzzy selector.

tasty bait lad

let me say again, in no uncertain terms: use photoshop.

if you need help finding a crack or something, let me know. if you are short on money, i might be able to help you afford it. just say FAR the fuck away from the GIMP.

>if you are short on money, i might be able to help you afford it.
I can always use some help, if you don't mind.

Because I prefer working with tools than toys.

that wasn't a very convincing notarized document attached to your income disclosure.

Ha, fair enough. I guess I'll just keep filing tickets then.

focus image window
press tab key
werks in single window mode too.
True. If you really want to do a good job, use the path tool to draw you're border ( zoom in ), then path to selection. You can also use the quick mask (shift q or the little square in the bottom left of the image window) and erase parts of it.

fuck you. use photoshop, you fucking sack of shit.

No windows mate, sorry

Because dildos can't squirt real cum.

kek

the GIMP is not "free photoshop", you filthy fuck. learn it and use it in silence, or go use photoshop.

2 adobe subscription tokens have been deposited to you're shill account.

i hate photoshop. i am motivated only by preventing the photoshop disease from infecting my image editor of choice, the GNU Image Manipulation Program.

it's nice to be able to install fonts and use them immediately instead of refreshing the entire cache every fucking time which takes forever

it's called "the GIMP" for a reason, the acronym is very clever and describes working with it perfectly

>the GIMP is not "free photoshop"
No but if I file enough tickets maybe it will be.

seriously fucking kill yourself, you nasty fucking faggot.

Hate is a pretty strong word. It should be reserved for operating systems and text editors.

cause I use krita

Still using Adobe CS2. Haven't had a need to try anything else yet.

One day I might try the gimp.

Hahaha

So much this

*Reddit Fives You*

>using gimp

for what purpose?

free-tards are pedos.

y`all are plebes this is the future

Last I checked there was nothing truly wrong with being a pedo. It's basic man wiring, young and tight and unspoiled. This what we're here for

GIMP is the shittiest application I've ever had the displeasure of using.

As someone who has been using gimp for some time who switched to photoshop for college, both are shit for their own reasons.