Do you ever get paranoid about bluetooth headphones blowing up next to your face or in your ears?

Do you ever get paranoid about bluetooth headphones blowing up next to your face or in your ears?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-15/woman-suffers-burns-as-battery-headphones-catch-fire-on-flight/8355298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>falling for the bluetooth headphones meme
i'm fine with my 3.5mm jack

Not really. I'd be more paranoid about having something that radiates radio waves right next to my head. And having subpar sound quality and battery life. Or losing them.

cancer?

That might happen because of radio waves through your head yeah, but I'm just paranoid in general of having a source of those things right next to my head anyway.

No, thought waves.

This. Wireless is yet another consumer meme.

I don't buy apple products.

you are literally cancer

FPBP

>BUY BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES REEEEEEEEEE, YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON THE ONLY TRUE LISTENING EXPERIENCE

>bought first pair of shittooth headphones
>nice pair of Sennheisers for almost 200 dolans
>they won't fucking pair with my iPad mini or Nexus 5
>finally get them paired
>audio is grainy
>use cable that came with them
>sound is perfect
>go wireless again
>sound is fucking dogshit
>laying in bed trying to appreciate muh cordless shit
>tablet slips under the blanket
>choppy audio

I'm keeping the headphones but I'll never use Bluetooth for audio again, I can tell you that.

Have they revealed the headphone brand yet?

Apple probably paid them to hide it.

Well that'd be pretty silly when I don't have Bluetooth headphones

>Apple probably paid them to hide it.
Puts pressure on all their competitors rather than just one.

I don't think Apple makes any headphones

AirPods

>cancer
>from non-ionizing radiation

aussies are hot

Those are earphones you silly goose

He was probably using some chink shit brand suggested by /csg/.

Sorry boys, they can't be airpods. Unless they were wireless beats, but I don't know anything about them. Not sure if they make them.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-03-15/woman-suffers-burns-as-battery-headphones-catch-fire-on-flight/8355298

>She told the ATSB she then felt burning on her face, before the headphones slipped around her neck.

>Do you ever get paranoid about bluetooth headphones blowing up next to your face or in your ears?- 22 posts and 2 image replies shown.
Don't buy chinkshit.

>I don't buy apple products.
Apple headphones don't explode. They use premium components and know what they're doing. They also QC everything.

>Have they revealed the headphone brand yet?
some chinkshit.

>Have they revealed the headphone brand yet?
Samsung. Samsung's famous for exploding shit.

No because I still use wired headphones.

electromagnetic is ionizing dipshit

You are literally genital warts and AIDS.

You have natural and artificial radiowaves bombarding you every moment of your existence from conception to death, you idiot.

samsung stole the exploding feature from apple like everything else. we all know the iphone 5 was the first exploding phone.

>That pose...
Hmm
Why would any sane human use wireless headphones?

No, it means I can be tracked much easier by advertizers.

Now if you are really paranoid, wireless headphones mean your head can be tracked making you a much easier for drones. Ha, now I seriously want to see an anti-radiation missile for airpods

Chim chimeny, chim chimeny, chim chim, cheroo

>They also QC everything.
Of course :^)

N-no... s-should I be?

No, because I bought name brand, non-chinkified BT headphones.

>AM radio is ionizing

>You have to charge them. And pair them. Late for a conference call you need to dial into? Hold on — you need to jam your Bluetooth buds in your ears and pair them to your phone if you're not already paired. Got a sudden burst of motivation to work out? Sorry, no music — headphones are dead.
>To transmit audio, Bluetooth uses "SBC," which stands for Low Complexity Subband Coding. It's compressed audio, much like MP3 is compressed audio. It wasn't designed with perfect audio fidelity in mind. It was designed to use as little processing power as possible (the "low power" thing from Bluetooth again). If you're using Bluetooth on a headset to transmit your voice for a phone call, SBC is fine. With music, however, a lot gets lost in the reencoding.
>And remember, the compression used by Bluetooth is in addition to whatever compression is in the music. So if you've got MP3s on your phone, those MP3s get decoded, then recompressed with a different lossy codec (SBC) to get sent to your wireless headphones.
>The trick is testing the same pair of aptX-enabled headphones or speakers with two different phones, one with aptX, the other without, running the same audio files.

Nope,

Mine has a Li super capacitor instead of Li-ion. No thermal runaway.

I didn't before but now I realise it's a possibility

Won't affect me though because I'll never get wireless headphones anyway, but still

I would return them if I were you. I'm sure you can get much better headphones for this price if you buy something without bluetooth.

>electromagnetic is ionizing dipshit
Nope.
Radioactive is ionizing.
Your microwave isn't ionizing.
About the only ionizing substance you're likely to find is the one in your smoke alarm.

>Why would any sane human use wireless headphones?
Because wires can be inconvenient.