Speccy Thread

Because why not

>fx-6300

Just because you showed it with a higher clock rate doesn't make it better. It's a Bulldozer CPU.

Abhorrent

>He bought an FX 6300
>He bought a GTX 770
boi...

Stock clock for now, I'll overclock it once it become too slow for what I'm playing/doing.

Don't bully pls.

I just recently came across a 50 lga 1366 computer with an i7 920 in it. Is it worth upgrading to the x5650?

I meant $50.00 lol, the dude thought it was broken, not sure worth upgrading though!

>1070
>1080p/60hz

new build

Rate?

creaks and groans but t'is my own

just upgraded to this from 4790k

Dual booting xp and Xubuntu

>Why not
K17

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome.

Buy me a new screen.
I don't want to live on ramen for a month.

Woah, someone is triggered.

Just got the gtx 1070 this past week for only 320 dollars free shipping new. Its fucking awesome compared to my water cooler msi r9 390.

Absolutely.

Let's say an average i7-920 overclocks to 3.8ghz, and an x5650 to 4.3ghz - that's at least a 70% increase in processing power with minimal extra heat and power usage due to the 32nm fab process.

God price

How is the titan x?

Tackles my workload like a dream.

I only ever hear it once in a blue moon.

upgrading to ryzen r5 in the fall, hopefully

Still not sure on a GPU to buy.
hummm

who /team red/ here?

all the ssds except the samsung (for OS) are kept in a disk pool for vidya. a synology handles all the large data storage, a NUC handles all the home server stuff. life is good.

Could you not have got 3 of the same monitors?

cool computer user

>shows the price and the current price

fuck they know their customer base

why are you driving a 60hz 1080p television with a gtx 1080 user

>captcha: drive breaux

I'm saving up for a 1440p @ 144hz monitor.

It's worth it, senpai.

Well, it happens. Windows PC as a game console because of the limited living space. Why not.

Poor guy here.

Score's a little bit off because of internet addiction.
Card at 2060ish Mhz.

Run Crysis off of that and post results

I'm good

I had the Dell and the Asus for a while, I pan on getting 2 of the Acer ones to replace them in the future.