Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Hint:
>You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
howtogeek.com/67100/force-your-mac-to-put-folders-on-top-of-files-windows-style/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Find a reason for this thread other than shitposting.

Hint:
>You can't

Why is it when a Mac or any other Apple product is posted here it's automatically assumed that it's a shitpost?

Apple owns 47% of the mobile market, fyi.

(You)

>imgur filename
this is pretty gr8 b8

Honestly i'd rather get the non-touchbar version.

>Apple owns 47% of the mobile market, fyi.

BUT THSOE ARE JUST NORMIES AND RETARDS REEEEEEEEE

MUH POORFAG PHONE

>no physical esc key
>thermal throttling is normal behavior when under load

What do you do on a laptop that needs to run at 100% CPU load?

No dedicated GPU from Nvidia, no numpad, shit build quality. Good luck installing other OS besides mac. And mac OS is a piece of shit. Finder is trash, file system is obnoxious, mac users don't even know where their files are, the OS just vomits them wherever it wants.. Absolute junk.

Nice copy pasta, faggot.

I wrote that. And all those are valid reasons. You can't even have different views per folder with finder. You retards even have to buy a program to see hidden files within your OS, lol. Also copy dialogue when there;s name colisions is absolute bullshit. No dialogue at all and simply refuse to copy them would be an improvement. Enjoy your shi, I guess..

Not him but what he said is still true tho.
Even if it's a shit-pasta

Let me dispell your idiotic Winfag points. I run macOS 99% of the time and 1% is left for Wingay shit like gayming.

>Finder is great. Column view is the best thing ever created.
>Shortcut system in Finder is amazing for file management.
>GPU is not the strongest on the 15" 2016 MBP, but it's still good for a laptop. Apple is all about TDP and thermals, and mobility. They never have in their history ever put in the fastest GPU. Look at their history. I wouldn't mind a 1080Ti in a Mac Pro, though.
>No one uses numpad on a fucking laptop
>You can easily install Winshit via Bootcamp (it's super easy)....and Linfag shit if you want.
>File system is great. NO fucking DLLs, no Registry. Apps are easily uninstalled with App Cleaner, they only have .plists and never install any system related files.
>Not liking a Unix based mainstream OS
>Build quality is second to none, even if it's made in chinkland just like any other device now. I've dropped my 2014 MBP many times and it's still running strong.
Go kys faggot.

>Core i5-6287U
>8GB DDR3 Memory @ 2133MHz
>512GB SSD

>$2,099.00 + Tax

Forgot to mention it only has Iris Graphics 550 and the worst I/O on any "Pro" laptop ever imagined by man.

>no clit mouse

You.

You forget one of the best Retina displays, build quality, PCIe SSD (pricey) Touchbar/Fingerprint reader, Warranty, etc

Wasn't the battery on these macs with the smart bar or whatever atrocious, or have they fixed that by now?

>Can't sort by filename with folders on top.

And no, sort by type is not the same.

>unnecessary at that screen size
>citation needed
>doesn't justify the price
>useless

>>Column view is the best thing ever created
You are retarded. I said different per folder vies.

>>Shortcut system in Finder is amazing for file management.
You are retarded. File system structure is pure bullshit withing mac.

You are retardd. M point was that it's not Nvidia, but AhMeD shit.

>>No one uses numpad on a fucking laptop
You are retarded. There are programs which require umpad.

>>You can easily install Winshit via Bootcamp (it's super easy)....and Linfag shit if you want.
You are retarded. I said wipe mac and install another OS, alsone. Good luck usin any OS without F keys.

>>File system is great. NO fucking DLLs, no Registry. Apps are easily uninstalled with App Cleaner, they only have .plists and never install any system related files.
You are retatded. Tha;'s not what I was talking about. And enjoy your browser extensions -tier "apps"

>>Not liking a Unix based mainstream OS
You are retarded. And your OS is a piece of trash for al the above mentioned reasons.

>>Build quality is second to none, even if it's made in chinkland just like any other device now. I've dropped my 2014 MBP many times and it's still running strong.
You are retarded. They have the worst build quality, even worse than chinkest shit that you can find on the market youtube.com/user/rossmanngroup/videos

tl;dr you are retarded

Sure, those are all nice but not $2,000 nice.
(Also, what the fuck is a "Retina". I only speak real units, like pixels.)

I use my laptop's numpad u fag

The numpad really is useless, but not having home/end/pgup/pgdwn is where it falls short

Meme bar, only one port for data transferring, periphials and charging

>retina
I fucking swear, using retardo names instead of just listing proper resolution like everyone else just makes this bullshit even more autistic.

As for actual specs, X1 Carbon has this bullshit beat on all fronts, 10 times over. Razer Blade Stealth will get you twice the specs for 1200$. Dell XPS 13 shits on it completely, specs and design, if you can ignore the slight coil whine it produces. HP Spectre x360 owns it completely as well, plus turns over.

They're all lower price for better specs, top of the line build quality and support Linux better, which is a good option to have. There is literally NO reason to get this overpriced toy right now, aside from being an Apple fanboy or having a weirdass useless touchbar fetish.

>passwords on plaintext

I'm not going to buy from a company that doesn't even say the model number of the CPU and the resolution of the screen they are putting in my multi-thousand dollar purchase.

Does reporting even do anything on Sup Forums?

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Well said
>Just like saying a boob is big w/o saying the cup size lol
STFU apple fanfag

howtogeek.com/67100/force-your-mac-to-put-folders-on-top-of-files-windows-style/

Try again faggot.

>I said wipe mac and install another OS

This, faganon, is where I stopped reading.

Apple makes hardware+software, like an appliance.

Do you buy a Samsung TV and change the OS?

Go kys, and your spelling errors are abhorrent. I hope you die in your sleep tonight.

Doesn't work

that's a giant trackpad, holy shit

>Femanon

If you're a real girl then I need your number ASAP. You in the US?

>that keyboard
almost as bad as a touchscreen keyboard desu

Works on my machine

It's overpriced by about $400. Other than that, it's flawless.

lmao keep being poor haters

Watching a video(because that is CPU intensive)
Work(because that is the point of the laptop.)
Compiling(my work)

Why would i get an expensive web machine

>this pasta again