Best computer ever made

Best computer ever made.

I kind of wish they didn't get rid of it fully and introduced the current one as a separate product line.

Tim Cuck killed the product line because the iShits are making them hundreds of billions of dollars and Macs are below 10% of their net profit.

You kids really need to stop this shit. Thing was overpriced, under performing, and overheated. All it has is the hipster select looks.

It had top-tier cable management.

This, I got one for $20 minus the hard drive at a surplus sale at work. I finagled Ubuntu on it, thing is slower than shit and can't run more than one program at a time without freezing.

>Thing was overpriced
Every one you'll encounter in 2017 is second-hand, so who gives a fuck. It doesn't make any difference from a purely technical perspective anyway whether or not bitter CS undergrads on Sup Forums couldn't afford one when they were new.
>under performing
It's a pretty run-of-the-mill dual socket workstation, with the exception of maybe being a little anemic on expansion capabilities. This can hold true for it later in its lifespan when the line began to become neglected, however.
>and overheated
This isn't the trashcan.

If you're getting that kind of shit performance out of a even a single-socket Core 2 model it sounds like you're either lying or really bad at using a computer.

>hide all the shit behind panels
>"top-tier cable management"
All the models with that case overheated like mad.

>All the models with that case overheated like mad.
From the one result I managed to find on Google about pre-trashcan models overheating it looks like shitty GPUs, particularly the Radeon X1900.

>I'm a child and my knowledge is limited to google
Thanks for your input underage millenails/gen z.

>p-please believe my anecdote, fucking millennial!
What a weak-ass retort, fuck off back to Sup Forums already.

>apple shilling in 2017
>go back to Sup Forums
k. champ.

>s-shill!
Nah, it's called critical thinking, which is a hallmark of being something more than a shit-eating subhuman sheep.

And you're right, Sup Forums sounds more your speed if that's the way you want to have no argument.

Damn you hit me with a pepe. Definitely not a memeing underage millennial.

>b-but I must... get... the... last... word...
Ah, the typical Sup Forums migrant strategy. I see.

Alright, I think you've already proven how much of a whiny virtue signalling dipshit you are with the last few retarded posts you've made, so take it.

>whiny virtue signalling dipshit

Wow you sound just like an apple person. It's an attractive pile of shit. Is that what appeals to you? Do you have any good friends or just attractive acquaintances who you don't really care about? Are you yourself attractive but kind of a douchebag? I think so.

>hide all the shit behind panels
>T.never owned/took one apart

They had no cables, everything stock plugged directly into the motherboard like a laptop

Not true kiddo. Some of it is but there are many cables in the back.

Why do you think it's so common to see people complaining about this trivial shit on Sup Forums? They think it's cool and smart to do so because big bad normies like it, and they're so desperate to prove themselves as "tech literate" to the wider hivemind without actually having any passion or effort to put into it that they'll just regurgitate the same old stale shit over and over again as retards around the world have done since the late 1980s. It never changes.

It couldn't be they're just tired of seeing normie bullshit. Naw they're just trying to one up you on knowledge, champ.

Can you both just shut up already

Had a sick design / layout inside that's for sure.

>they're just tired of seeing normie bullshit.
Yes, because they're contrarian hipsters who live vicariously through others and have no redeeming qualities or knowledge of their own to feel secure in themselves with.

Besides, there's little of that shit here outside of bait and shill threads, which they'll of course bite and carry all the way to the bump limit to satiate their obsession and fragile egos.

You really reek of underage and social media.

Probably the shittiest computer I've had. The two things i did like were the case (sturdy as hell), and the speaker. Other than that, it was garbage.

Not him but you should come up with a better argument than "you sound dumb!"

Wasn't an argument, champ.

He won't, he just wants the last word to feel better about his utter lack of technical competence. It's literally all he knows how to do.

It was, though. And trying to dismiss everyone with petty shit like "kiddo" "champ" and "underage" is pretty pathetic too. If anyone reeks, it's you, and it's of projection

>now literally using "literally" wrong.
I want you you to keep going, You're incapable of not talking like a dumb underage millennial/gen y child.

ANd now hitting me with the projection. Wow kid. Keep it coming.

ban pls
hello mods

the G5 is pretty good for compiling and great to fuck around with to learn about shit like yaboot. I had a gentoo file/torrent server running on one of these and yeah it was hot and used mad power but insanely dependable.

Do you really want children and pretend to hate them or something?

You sound like a bigger fag than this user that hates/loves kids

>announcing a report and "all me"posting
This thread isn't even about G5s, dumbass. Neck yourself.

yeah cuz all the bitches get wet wen they see my bash.rc and my insane boot times. sorry my friend. i am superior

Why would I hate children?

is it about you? lol is it your thread?

It certainly isn't yours, G5 turbosperg. Also a Core Duo can outperform a G5. Disgusting

check your privilidge user

stay woke my friend

pls

I vomited a little

thats ok pleb

You know, I was giving that other user shit for going kiddo underage champ boyo etc

But wow you really are underage

Go back to tumblr and bring your macbook with you

you first. I think you dropped a chromosome somewhere see if you can find it

It probably landed in your pile of yaoi fan fiction you regularly publish

Savage, my man.

Still a pretty great Xeon workstation, I use one at work.

Samefagging isn't cute

That's not the Donkey Kong Tower 900

Nah, I just found it funny for some reason.

This thread is shit.

>Apple — the most locked down, closed-ecosystem, unfree computer system ever made
>best

>I'm a phoneposting down syndromite who thinks everything is iOS
Here's another gem for your nigger collection.

>implying mac os isn't locked down
w e w
e
w

>can compile whatever you want on it
>can run whatever you want on it
yeah, pretty much

Good luck selling any PC you bought 20 years ago for $300

>can run whatever you want on it
yeah pretty much not

The only thing it had going for it was the case. The thing was built like a tank. You could sit or stand on the thing and nothing would happen.

don't recall even newer intel versions having any restriction whatsoever on what you can download and execute, such a thing would be preposterously difficult to enforce anyway
you realize the app store is not required to install software, right? just as GNU/Linux doesn't require a package manager or Winshit doesn't require its own app store

Hiding shit behind panels is how cable management works are you retarded

NZXT H440

everyone i see has bent handles so the side panel doesn't fit

>>hide all the shit behind panels
>>"top-tier cable management"
Yes, that's how cable management works.

My sound engineer still uses his. Other studios are kitted with the new ones but the thing is still brilliant at production.

Get fucked, retard.

macOS is much more customizable than Windows. You're just retarded, or never actually used it.

>Best computer ever made.
Is the one you make yourself

How do you do that, warlock?

>i cant use perfectly adequate hardware because its in an apple case but YOURE the douchebag

It's a perfectly functional computer that you can't figure out how to use. Think about that, user. You're too dumb to use a Mac.

there is no ''back'' retard.
the standoffs are attached to the exterior of the case
the cables are just bundled up and hidden behind the fan shroud

>implying it is
Quit talking out of your ass.

How the fuck do they bend the handles?
Mines been going un scratched for years and certainly no bending?

>Quotes in reverse order
Opinion status: Discarded