Which one is OBJECTIVELY the best?

Which one is OBJECTIVELY the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Linux for it's performance which is very measurable.

Wintoes and Mac dont have systemd. So probs windows or max.

I dual boot Windows 7 and Debian but to be honest Mac might just be better. It's not like I would buy a Mac because I'm always stingy with my tools but the OS is pretty polished. Mac is what Linux distros wish they could be, it's basically FreeBSD with software.

Gentoo doesn't have Systemd.

GNU/Linux is ultimate redpill in computer world.
Windows is for normalfags.
OS X is for niggers.

OS X is still using openGL 4.1 and Apple doesn't seems to bring a newer version. Plus they don't want to support vulkan in favour to their own API

This result in a OS less graphical capable than windows or linux on the apple hardware.

This kind of issues where apple don't want to improve their OS and fix things makes it the worse of the three.

Lennart has a great sense of humor :)

Agree.

First Linux running president when?

its depends of the target

For normies Windows
For autistics Linux
For retards Mac

>presidents
George Soros use arch in his personal computer. The Rothschild prefer the redhat

Source?

Considering "redpill" means "lies and memes," you've got that right.

Window: Gamen and Work
Loonix: Servers
OSx: Photoshop and scripting

*Loonix: Phones

ftfy

Linux

I think, asking persons after their objective opinions is a strange thing. Their are ever different priorities. E.g. the comfiest, the most flexibel or the best looking xyz. So a questions like this will mostly like end up in a shit thread. And why do u guys ask the same question 5 times a day? (i also write this from my phone because im not in my basement,dont know why this is a thing here either and yes i know, my english is shit sometimes)

Kek. Dear Dog, was just a joke.

windows on desktop is god-tier if you are not retarded and know how to manage it properly

linux on server is superior

mac is for hipster faggots and spoiled girls

GNU

Buy compatible hardware, install macOS Sierra, choose APFS over HFS+ on the disk utility.
Download QEMU or bootcamp and set up Windows 7 or Windows 10 within a VM to run games and whatever Windows exclusive software you might want to use.
Buy a small NUC or even a Pi and setup a lightweight linux distro on it, use it as a FTP server or a streaming device.

>b-but Sup Forums told me OSX/macOS sucks because of m-muh same name folder merging!
there's more than one fix for that on finder and you can also opt for a simple terminal command if anything, use other file manager, Apple's finder sucks but it's at least better than explorer (I personally use Nexusfile when using Windows).
If using a notebook just install Debian and you'll be fine for most stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVrQdz_x9hs
Don't be like Kevin, he's a loser. Just avoid original Apple hardware.

Window: Goy
Gnu plus linux: jew
OSx: homo

Linux is the best of all worlds.

Windows might win if it had decent package management, a decent file system, no adware, and no spyware. Using Windows makes you a cuck.

Pro windows arguments always come down to being forced to use windows because of program compatibility, not because windows is a better OS.

OS X has no package management.

>not responding "Source?" to clearly ironical posts.

Besides, everyone knows the Rothschilds use Gentoo without systemd. They wouldn't want to get backdoored by their own backdoor.

Mac is also good for "I got it for free / reduced price and want the best resale value"

Of all OSes in the OP GNU/Linux is the only open source one. Because FOSS can be changed to your liking it's objectively the best -stop-

>OS X has no package management
what is homebrew
what is macports
"B-but still, it has all that bloat like Windows!" if by bloat you mean actually useful software I'd take that bloat over a crippled Arch install any day :^) also, if you're so triggered just remove iTunes, Safari et cetera (you actually can, you just have to set read/write permissions for that).

ReactOS :^)

Windows: Gamimg
Linux: Programming
macOS: Design/Media production

None of the above

Windows: Some gaming
Linux: Some gaming, programming, pr0n, anything else
macOS: faggots

kek

Valid point.

Luckily there's still choice among many NSA/systemd-less distros like Devuan, Void, Gentoo, etc.

Archrooting right now. Thanks based George Soros.

Heard Mac and Linux don't catch viruses so fuck Windows.

>Linux is the best of all worlds.
If you only use your computer for browsing the Internet and watching anime, sure.

Hackintosh as your desktop PC with a Windows partition for stuff that only runs on Windows, and Linux on your laptop if you're too poor to get a Macbook Pro is the best setup, prove me wrong.

nope
those paedophiles use pic related
since irl they are demented psychopaths and are missing out on all the things that make life, life

I'm using Linux based distributions for years but I think that OS X is objectively the best as it has some of the Linux features combined with Windows simple approach and it's pleasing to the eye.

>Windows
cheap, works pretty well for most things these days
but botnet

>Linux
free, stable, minimal risk
however, software library is much more anemic than other 2 OS's

>OSX
intuitive, stable, one might even say beautiful. Has a pretty solid software library
However, very expensive, sold on underpowered computers, and the choice du jour for all manner of hipster, sodomites, and other reprobates.

Windows 10 is probably the best choice tbqfh

>intuitive

None of them, computers suck.

Objectively Linux is the best, because it can virtualize the other two with full performance using GPU passthrough.

However, in practice, windows is probably the most useful if you're not a linux autist. I use arch though, so ymmv/

macOS is objectively the best

>software library is much more anemic
is this a joke?

N'eaux joke m8.

I'd say Linux, but after accounting for the fact that 50% of people are below average inteligence, MacOS gets the award.

Windows however, serves no purpose.

Lincucks is best of course. Microshit windaids ten is spyware adware trash, and osx is just hipster garbage. Once you've learned lincucks you can then upgrade to a real os like FreeBSD.

Linux is objectively the best but it falls behind Windows because it's not as intuitive to install and doesn't come prepackaged on prebuilt machines, meaning fewer users, which causes less compatible software, which causes fewer users, which causes less compatible software and so on forever.

>manage it properly

You mean reboot 3 times a day?

Smartest people in the world use Macs.

Apple has a fancy gayish appearance for a starbucks for a hipster and nothing more that can beat Linux/Android in efficiency and flexibility for a techie.

Not a metric of quality.

>Apple has a fancy gayish appearance for a starbucks for a hipster and nothing more that can beat Linux/Android in efficiency and flexibility for a techie.
Why does all of Google, FB, Twitter, etc use Macbook Pros?

Even Microsoft uses them. Pic related.

define:nigger cattle

>Why does all of Google, FB, Twitter, etc use Macbook Pros?
>Even Microsoft uses them. Pic related.
Because all of the people you mentioned make software made to be used on all 3 major OS's, so obviously they buy the only machine that can run all 3. And if you ask me why Google doesn't just use Hackintoshes, you're probably entitled to a disability pension.

I don't even hate Macs, I personally dislike macOS, but I can totally see why someone would want a light machine capable of running CLI stuff and Adobe stuff on the same machine. But you cunts always make this appeal to authority because "if X uses it, it has to be good, do you think you're better than X?".

Tech Pleb: OS X
>It just works
below average Tech Casual: Windows
>akshually I'm a PC gamer. I don't play on consoles
Average Tech Casual: Windows
>I like that i can change the colors and themes of the start menu. I literally have so much control over my OS it makes Mac users sweat.
Above Average Tech Casual: Linux
>I think you mean "GNU plus Linux" and the free software makes up for the (in your opinion that is) unstabel performance
Techspert: Linux
>I just call it Linux. I can pretty much make the computer do whatever I want but it has its downsides
Tech God: OS X
>It just works

>Tech Pleb: OS X
/post

None of them.
Windows carries an immeasurable software base that can solve almost any problem imaginable, and wide support.
Linux is incredibly modular, can be very reliable, and carries security enhancements and reasonable ethical appeal.
OS X has a more enjoyable and polished end-user experience, while also blending a bit of the above two's strengths together, with a hint of decent commercial support like Windows and decent stability like Linux, though lacking the vastness of the former's base and the straightforward modularity of the latter.

OS partisanship is for children who know nothing else in technology, the sooner you grow up out of it and pick what is best for the job the better.

Linux, but Windows will remain forever popular.
Mac is like Windows, only that you pay more

Windows 10 because GaymZ.
Debian gnu/linux because work.

FIRST FOR NIGGER CATTLE!

Windows = Linux
Linux > Mac
Windows > Mac
Everything > Mac
/thread

/thread

but what distro do the bogdanoffs use?

Best answer, so far.

That penguin is part of the reason no one can take Linux seriously it's FUCKING UGLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE