Is thermal paste a MEME?

Is thermal paste a MEME?
What dose it even do?
I never used it and only stick the default cooler on the CPU and never did have problems.
Before you write
>Your CPU will die
This is wrong.
I do have a computer from 2009 and its perfectly fine 18 years of working practically 24/7 non stop and nothing bad is going on with the CPU.

Also I'm not going to over clock the CPU.
Thermal paste sounds like retarded ricing for the CPU.

They are build for a temperature range tolerance you kook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbsd2OpPOMw
arcticsilver.com/pdf/appmeth/int/vl/intel_app_method_vertical_line_v1.1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=r2MEAnZ3swQ
thermal-grizzly.com/en/products/16-kryonaut-en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Metal surfaces are porous, even if you think they appear smooth to your eye. Thermal paste fills gaps in the metal surfaces so they're not occupied by dead air which would create a pocket of insulation. The thermal paste increases the efficacy of heat transfer between two surfaces in close contact.

ur not wrong, its jew bullshit

back in the day 2000< there was no fucking thermal paste

Yes. Don't use a heatsink at all. It's perfectly safe.

Yes I understand this however is it worth it?
I see this on the same level like taking out parts of the car to get the 0.00000000001% speed increase AKA retarded ricing.

??? Retarded ricer detected.
No I'm talking about using the default vanilla heat sink that was in the box with the processor it has something on itself I have no idea if its thermal past or something else.
It works the processor will not burn out do to it.
18 Years of my rig working proves it.

The temp delta between using no thermal paste and using a random middle of the road quality thermal paste can be 15c-30c.
However the difference between an average low cost thermal paste and a top of the line super expensive paste can be less than 10c under load.
This of course depends on the surface of the IHS, and the contact surface of the cooler being used.

They are needed, but generally you don't need to buy anything even remotely expensive. That is if you need to buy it at all. More and more heat sinks today are shipping with their own proprietary thermal compounds.

Yes, you are perfectly right, hence you can use no heatsink at all.

It's perfectly safe.

I know. That's why I say don't use a heatsink at all. It's perfectly safe.

>thermal compounds
Are you talking about the thing that is glued on the heat sinks?
I never needed to apply anything on the processor.
Works great.
The real hors power is in the GPU nowadays.
Retardation the post.
Seriously not buying into your cult of thermal paste =/= not having a cooler.
ButtHurt ricers can not justify their stupidity.

In even that you are not only pretending to be retarded, I will till you.

Your stock cpu cooler came with thermal paste already applied.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?
What's this retard's problem with "ricers" and "thermal paste cults"?
Why does he think getting top of the line 20¢ more expensive paste that lasts longer and is proven to be more effective, stupid?

>Are you talking about the thing that is glued on the heat sinks?
I'm not referring to the pre applied thermal pad on OEM heat sinks, but thermal paste bundled with after market coolers. More and more vendors are offering their own compounds, so the odds of needing to buy a tube of something separately is pretty low.

So buying crap to smear extra on the CPU is useless thanks.

This is the dumbest tech discussion forum I have ever seen. Nowhere else on the internet can I find consistently literal retardation. Not even YouTube comments.

Sup Forums is dumber than YouTube comments. Why do I come here? I do not know.

If you actually lapped both of the surfaces to gauge block levels, could you just ring the cooler and the CPU together?

youtube.com/watch?v=gbsd2OpPOMw

>after market coolers
Not buying these.

Never did have problems, 18 years of practically 24/7 work (its a file server now).

welcome to Sup Forums faggot

The stock cooler has thermal paste on it. Thermal paste is for people who get aftermarket coolers for overclocking. It's also not a bad idea to replace the stock thermal paste after a long as period of time.

Interesting.
Is this really necessary?
Like I have written the computer is working constantly for 18 years and its a normal desktop.

When you want to replace the heatsink for a more efficient one then yes. You have to apply thermal paste if it did not come already with the heatsink.

You should probably get a new computer at this point and see if there is any paste on the old one, just to wash it off and try it without the paste.
A learning experience.

In most cases, yes.

Why even replace it?
Is there a improvement that is something more then a 0.000001% computing increase?
Or non at all?

>I do have a computer from 2009 and its perfectly fine 18 years
>from 2009 and its perfectly fine 18 years
>18 years
>18

Stock coolers don't have problems, they are fine for cooling.

The reason to buy an aftermarket cooler is to make the system a bit more quite. Not relevant for servers but it can be for PCs in the living room.

Ow wow. How on earth could this error occur? Literally NO idea what he actually tried to say. Nope, not a clue.

Most improvement is in sound level. If you like gaming with sound you don't need an after market cooler.

You replace the heatsink to reduce the temperatures. This is mostly relevant if you overclock or if you live in a hot area where your CPU regularly exceeds 85C which will drastically reduce its life.

NAaa the 8 year old one is a file server and I'm not fucking it up.
BTW I also use a new one.
This is why I refereed to the past thing to be a cult and useless ricing the stock thing on the vanilla fan I got from intel will work 8 years on practically 24/7 load and after 8 years I get a new computer so getting expensive coolers is a useless waist of money.

I'm under no delusion that if I remove the thing the manufacturer smeared on the fan the CPU will burn out.
However fun fact my ultra old CPU did have a test.
If you physically remove the cooler the computer will turn off to protect itself and after putting it on the computer works normally.
However I never scraped the manufacturer crap from the cooler.

I see this like this the manufacturer gave me a stock fan with some crap on it I put the fan on the CPU and it works fine I never needed to buy a new fan with extra magical past.
I think its a useless exercise and wast of money and time.

Fuck me.
Its 8. Why the fuck did I write a 1 in front of it?

>Overclocking

off yourself.

You have to be the dumbest fuck I've seen in at least the last month on this board.

>overclock
Is this even worth anything?
Also I'm not risking my computer having logic errors and crouping my files.
Can over clocking do this?

>Implying I memeclock for 0.001% increase in performance at the cost of the CPU longevity.
I was just answering his questions you aspergic cum gurgling faggotlord

>computer from 2009
>18 years
Nigga u dum as shit.

>Is thermodynamics a meme
Help me I don't know basic physics

Explain why.

Did I waste my time and money if I replaced the paste in my laptop?

It was overheating and shutting down while CPU was under stress. Cleaning the fan didn't help, only delay it. So I bought a $5 Gelid GC-Extreme, took laptop apart, cleaned off the old one from the GPU, iGPU (which is apparently a separate die on Intel's mobile chips, neat fact) and GPU, applied new one and put it back together.
Now my laptop won't go above 50°C delta while under full load. How is this a waste of time and money? Should I have rather put up with throttling it and having everything take 10 more hours instead? You're so dumb it's hard to believe I'm actually even writing this reply.

>Is this even worth anything?
Nope, it is not worth the risk for the minimal gains that you will obtain. If you want better performance you are better off getting a new chip rather than ruining the one that you already have.

>2009
>18 years of working
Not the brightest, are ya?

yes, its a meme. you dont need thermal paste, you dont even need a cooler. just pour some water onto the cpu from time to time to cool it down. and you might aswell kill yourself while doing it.

>I buy expensive components to get this 0.000001% computing power
>Its basic physics

No, never. Just buy a faster computer when your current one isn't up for the job.

I did not get any sleep.
Also its 8, I have no idea why I write a 1 in front of it.

Don't know if you are plain retard or just baiting.
Chip heatsink always had thermal paste. Not only CPUs, but it's widespread used on any application where you don't solder or glue two surfaces.
The thermal physically unites two surfaces with a material that has better thermal conductivity than air, and any solid/liquid substance will have better conductivity than air.

It's not that you apply extra, it's that you either replace the stock paste because you fucked up and touched it, or that you bought an aftermarket cooler which didn't come with paste pre-applied. Or you replace the paste every so often because it's worn out, but that is a meme.

However is the crap really paste?
It looks more like a solid at room temperatures.

You can't mill/sand two metal surfaces to absolute flatness. Being reflexive isn't a proof of a flat surface.
Lapping make the surfaces better but down to micro level it's still uneven.
The cost to produce a real almost flat surface is probably not worth, at least not for this application.

It is the way it is designed. When you install the heatsink it will settle with heat and spread all over the CPU.

op is correct only a retard uses stupid jew grey toothpaste on a computer part
what do they think whe're stupid or something?

The biggest meme in a computer is a full-sized atx board.

Well, I'm sure thermal paste is more effective than an air gap between the two surfaces.

You get improvement going from a cheap paste to a better, but it's usually not much.
The real difference you will see it's using or not a thermal medium to unite the two surfaces.
Seek YouTube ppl tested with toothpaste and other shit. The difference is that thermal paste, even basic silicone types remain stable, while shit like toothpaste will cook and degrade.
If you don't overclock at all, the stock heatsink is fine, because it's made to barely meet the thermal design of the chip.

I knowe this.
WE really need to have a distinction between the stock thing that is on the fan and the buying the thing in the tube that you smear at room temperatures.

Also i think the manufacturers name it paraffin wax not past.

>Most thermal pads are made with paraffin wax that melts once it gets hot

OK thanks the manufacturer included something on the fan for this purposes, why buy extra past?

>2011+6
>not soldering your heatsink to your CPU

ISHYGDDT

That's not how it works you little shit.
If the cpu heats up to dangerous levels, it'll start to throttle and you'll lose performance.
Meaning that no paste or dried out paste will lose you performance rather than paste or a heatsink getting you any.

Actually, here's a diagram.

Energy
vv
cpu >> computed data
vv
Heat

You see how energy is used to do computation on the cpu, and the cpu outputs heat. Most energy pumped into a piece of silicon is outputted as heat.
But, heat can damage the silicon so you'll have to cool it. Cooling is not a meme if you want your silicon to work.
Now, most chips have heat sensors and will automatically slow down or shut down when the heat gets too high. Thermal paste is necessary for modern silicon to function to its full potential.

Also, thermal paste tends to dry out. Dried paste might be worse than no paste at all. Replacing thermal pastes is standard computer maintenance, doing so makes your computer run cooler, more stable and with greater processing capability.

It's like asking if lube is needed for buttsex. Or assuming you can just use the lube you spilled on the floor eight years ago. Your can't be this cheap.

Yea man, I don't even know if OP is trolling or just that stupid.

The pre applied thermal paste is ok if you plan to use the stock heatsink.
People usually exchange it for one with better thermal conductivity when they are pushing higher temps due to overclocking. If you use your CPU as it comes, it won't make much of a difference since the CPU will remain within the thermal designed theshold.

With better paste and lapping you can cut like 5-6 degrees. It's not that much, and under non hardcore situations it's irrelevant.

1: some sort of Thermal interface material is absolutely necessary to fill the tiny gaps between the IHS and cooling block. Note I said "some sort" - people have reported using toothpaste before.

2: Manufacturers include TIM pre-applied onto stock coolers so it is absolutely not necessary to buy your own.

3: You do however need to buy thermal paste if you change the cooler to aftermarket, say to a Hyper 212. The only aftermarket manufacturer I know to pre-apply TIM is Corsair on their H series.

4: Aftermarket TIM's almost always perform better than stock and have improved over the years. The current best performer outside of Liquid Metal TIM's is between Gelid GC Extreme and Thermal Grizzly's Kryonaut.

5: There are a multitude of reasons for changing the stock TIM.
5.1: Better temperatures mean you can run fans slower, meaning quieter computer.
5.2: Overclocking is usually temperature limited, requiring better TIM and bigger coolers. Your cooler is only as good as your TIM.
5.3: TIM can dry and lose its thermal conductivity. This happens after many years but can cause computers to overheat and shut down, necessitating a change. Especially prevalent on old laptops.

6: CPU's last an incredibly long time. It is likely that you'll do an upgrade long before your CPU gives out. If that doesn't happen, your motherboard is likely to give out long before the CPU. The "longevity" argument doesn't really apply on stock.

Side note: "Ricing" means adding an aftermarket part that has no performance impact but is just for show, like aftermarket decals on a car. When overclocking, good aftermarket TIM can help you squeeze extra performance without sending your CPU into thermal emergency shutdown.

Side note 2: Good TIM is cheap as fuck. Skimping on TIM to save a dollar or two (when it is necessary as in section 5) is simply stupid.

tl;dr and Final: It is not necessary to change the TIM from stock, but TIM is absolutely necessary. It is not a meme.

>toothpaste
OK time to STOP you are ether retarded or strawmaning me.
There is something included on the default fan to do this exact job.
Whatever the living fuck it is I have no idea some manufacturers say its name is
>paraffin wax

I have seen some 2008 Dell towers with massive heatsink and the paste not solidified even after 7 years. They designed the shit to stay operational even when the user don't clean the dust.

It was rather common around 2000 to have hardened paste. Today even more shiity pastes remain stable for a long time.

Thank you.
Some intelligent response.
I'm not interested in overclocking and wanted to hear someones opinion on this since for 8 years I did not have problems.
I'm not overclocking and not buying a new fan.
Unless my fan burns out and I need to buy a new one then since the new one has no paraffin wax (is this the right name? I have no idea) on it I need to manually put some past on it.

Every replay that tried to prove me wrong devolved into retarded shit fest and academic anal sophistry
>see paraffin wax is actually a thermal paste
>Ignore the fact that it has a different consistency and s a solid at room temperatures
Despite the fact that I have described in detail how I use my computer. I got crap like
>Y U no use toothpaste
>its thermodynamics, retard
Yes and I think everyone can deduce exactly how I build my computer and used it.

Also I'm humble enough to admit I have no idea what is going on.
In the mean while anons are hard at work thinking they are the smartest creatures in the universe without even checking how the manufacturers name the shit under the stock fan. Apparently its paraffin wax not paste.

Is that its name? No idea, I think it is based on how the manufacturers of actual thermal paste use the word.

Intelligent, respectful and informative post.
Jesus is this even Sup Forums?

>6: CPU's last an incredibly long time
So true.
Before the computer fails I simply get a new one.

>5.1: Better temperatures mean you can run fans slower, meaning quieter computer.
This is a valid point.

>5.3: TIM can dry and lose its thermal conductivity
This is something I need to look into personally.
>computers to overheat and shut down
Never did have this before, all problems where from software outside of me playing around with some ultra old PC and puling the fan out manually while the computer was working for shits and giggles.

>Side note: "Ricing" means adding an aftermarket part that has no performance impact but is just for show, like aftermarket decals on a car.
I know I was referring to idiots who literally think
>I put this paste form $$$ brand on my stock fan my computer must be ultra fast now!
These idiots exists

youtube.com/watch?v=r2MEAnZ3swQ
>muh paste shape is a MEME!!111ONEONEONE impossible!!111ONEONEONE
I don't know any other word to describe these people.
Ricer seams appropriate if ricers actually where thinking putting neons on their cars made them actually faster.

Also what exactly is a TIM? Can you elaborate on different TIM types?
And is the default thing names paraffin wax? Or is there a more precise name?

it's okay but if you use a modern highish end intel CPU with a stock cooler and without paste it'd probably have to throttle a lot at load and the fan would be more aggressive

with a smaller cooler like a stock cooler the temperatures would probably get out of hand

>This is something I need to look into personally.
I don't think this happens a lot anymore. A better reason would probably be to do a better job than the factory applied TIM, which is usually horrendous.

I replaced the TIM on my original Phat Playstation 3 because after 8 or so years the fans would run at max from startup to shutdown and it worried me (plus the PS3 has industrial wind-tunnel tier fans, so loud as fuck).

After a new application I never heard a peep from it until the day it's PSU ate shit. RIP.

>Never did have this before, all problems where from software outside of me playing around with some ultra old PC and puling the fan out manually while the computer was working for shits and giggles.
I mean it would have to be a really shitty ass old computer, but I have heard of it happen to other people. I live in a really hot climate so that doesn't help.

>I don't know any other word to describe these people.
At such an extreme level where you are pushing the absolute last MHz from your CPU this does become a concern, but even for 70% of overclockers this won't make a noticeable difference. Amount is far more important than shape (Too much, it actually starts insulating, too little and it won't conduct enough heat because it won't spread neatly over the IHS).

>Also what exactly is a TIM? Can you elaborate on different TIM types?

I actually have no idea what normal TIM is made out of. I assume most of the aftermarket ones are secret formulas due to competition, but it's probably like "premium" gasoline - a base component with different additives.

That said there are two different types - "normal", or the grey goop type paste, and Liquid Metal. Liquid metal as far as I know is Gallium or indium, or maybe an alloy. Liquid metal gives the absolute best performance but is known to corrode other metals like aluminum, so it is almost strictly confined to being used on delidded processors to chase the absolute best performance. Expensive too.

>the default cooler has thermal paste on it already

OP is clearly a third worlder

>64 replies
>24 posters
>thread where someone's trying to advocate against using thermal paste

someone ate too many addies & is taking you nerds for a ride

just like tape and ice cube to your cpu

Surely you're trolling?

Surely no one can seriously be this fucking retarded?

.... The reason why your old PC works fine is because the thermal paste was PRE-APPLIED you fucking moron.

Furthermore, old CPUs were more heat tolerant before damage, and outputted far less heat.

You could've googled no thermal paste benchmarks and found out yourself you fucking kid, kill yourself.

I did not expect such a high quality post from Sup Forums

let me put it this way, if you buy a brandnew 300$ cpu, are you seriously gonna cheap out on 5$ for a tube of the stuff?

How stupid are you all consumer brands put their own thermal paste on their PCs CPUs. Fucking bitch

>thermal paste was PRE-APPLIED you fucking moron.
Being anal the post.
Can you not play word games?
You all know what I'm talking about:
>Buying separate paste
>Smearing it on the CPU
VS
>Using the shit that the manufacturer already put on the fan
If not you are severely autistic, no really this is a real symptom of autism.

Also not knowing its "paraffin wax" not thermal paste.
Paste you can move around the wax shit from the manufacturer you can not.
Sure showed me who the real moron here is.

Are you retarded or just american?

Paraffin wax is what candles are made out of you moron, lmao.

Are you ever going to acknowledge my post tho?

>Paraffin wax
Read it.

Also I love how you are trying to escape the fact that you are anal or autistic in.
>Can you not play word games?
>You all know what I'm talking about

>lets ignore how hard you fucked up and lets talk about this minor detail.
Classic forum wankery.
Its literally a LOSE/LOSE for you.
Are you ever going to acknowledge this?
I do your post next if you do mine.

>read this 8 page pdf that i keep spamming lmao
Alright buddy. It says it's "...made with paraffin wax...". Not sure how old you are but that doesn't mean it's a melted down candle. Have you ever seen the pads, or a candle?

>I love how you are trying to escape THE FACT that ...
Thanks for the keks again. You are the one that's escaping having to reply to my post asking how is it a waste of time to replace a thermal paste that was clearly not working correctly, allowing my CPU to overheat (reaching 95°C) and shutting down, with one that will last me longer and allow way better heat transfer.
I don't feel like I wasted my money nor my time. Is $5 that much to save an imponderable amount of my time? Yes, I had to sacrifice an hour of it to disassemble, reapply thermal paste, assemble my laptop back together, but is that worse than having to keep up with my laptop either shutting down after 30 minutes of full load or having it throttled and whatever I want to do on it take 10 times longer?

> I do have a computer from 2009 and its perfectly fine 18 years of working practically 24/7 non stop and nothing bad is going on with the CPU.

Bother to mention this, don't bother to mention temperature that it is hitting.

I love how you obsess over the wax and ignore your own post.
>thermal paste was PRE-APPLIED you fucking moron.
Being anal the post.
Can you not play word games?
You all know what I'm talking about:
>Buying separate paste
>Smearing it on the CPU
VS
>Using the shit that the manufacturer already put on the fan
If not you are severely autistic, no really this is a real symptom of autism.

Try to dig yourself out of this mine field.
Possible solutions:
1) You have no idea what I was talking about.
Conclusion idiot.
2) Knows what I'm talking about however decides to be anal
Conclusion autistic.

So what is it going to be 1 or 2? Or will you try to construct a possible 3 option?

more quiet, better design, redundant fans,
I have a stock cooler right now and because the fins are so close together dust bridges the gap and my fan cannot cool the cpu.

An after market not concerned with size can have the gaps be thicker and less susceptible.

There is also overclocking, which up to a point is more thermally limited than it is voltage till you hit the limits of what your cpu will do.

5$ will buy you a syringe of fairly ok paste.

shitty paste, what all of Sup Forums apparently advocates for, will dry out over time and become a thermal insulator rather than conducer.

Intel is even cutting the stock cooler, I don't know for lower skus, extreme platform is not shipped with stock cooler since ever, and top consumer skus since Skylake don't have stock coolers too.

You CANNOT be for real at this point man, lmao.
First of all, is not me ().
Second of all, great job pasting the same reply 3 times over and over again.
Third of all, I am obsessed, yes, but not over the fucking wax, but over you dodging MY POST (IGNORING IT) - your own words, that you instead assign to me, confuse me with someone else, someone else who is completely fucking irrelevant to my posts.
Fourth of all,
>will you try to construct a possible 3 option?
Jesus Christ already, will you try to dodge my post for the 3rd time, too?
You're the one who seems "anal" and "autistic", spreading le epic maymay insults left and right to convince others that you are correct and woke for not falling for the "cpu ricer meme" and saving $5 and minutes of your precious free time instead of possibly avoiding overheating and your computer throttling and shutting down.

Even with 4790k witch is a very hot CPU also due to its shitty internal Tim, the stock cooler maintain the CPU below throttling temperature, even if it's on mid 90c.

Usually for Intel it don't matter until you pass the throttling point, considering you are not also overheating the vrms. Mobile CPUs throttle a lot due to overheating and they keep working for years.

Here is all you need to know

Arctic silver 5 is great
Gelid gc extreme is better
What comes with noctua is at or between silver 5 and gelid

Anything else is specialty use (solder pads) or liquid metal.

Don't buy cheap no name paste as you have no idea if its conductive, if it will separate, how long it will take to dry out, if it continues to work dry or if its isolates when dry.

arctic silver 5 and gelid gc are both 10$ and will likely last till your motherboard dies of age, but a reapplication every 2-3 years is best, just in case.

thermal paste that comes pre applied on stock coolers... well, intel thought that the shit they used as their tim between the die and spreader was good but it adds 20c compared to using your own paste, you want to trust what they find acceptable as their pre applied?

amd, I have no comment as I only used the pre applied once, and as it was not an oc computer, it worked out well.

as for application, pea sized dot will get you by, but I would apply a line across where the cpu is located

>Yes I understand this however is it worth it?

Sometimes 10 or 15 degrees can make the difference in a system.

I remember having a good ol' Fermi GPU (Geforce 400 series). It was under operating temps, almost 80ºC. Still in the high spectrum. I reapplied some Thermal Paste just for the keks and was impressed with it now reaching to 63ºC max. I saw less artifacts on screen and the PC made less noise. I could have even OC'd.

So, it's not a meme, but the average Joe shouldn't be worried about it. And any recently made product that requires thermal paste, will have thermal paste applied into it by the manufacturer.

I just bought an i7 6700k, so do I need to worry about thermal paste or is it already applied?

>Not using this

thermal-grizzly.com/en/products/16-kryonaut-en

You are severely outclassed child.
I did this dance on forums, not on shitpostchan on actual forums in mount long debates.

> that you instead assign to me, confuse me with someone else, someone else

And user choses the answer A) it was a different user.
nice move however this is only possible on shit post chan.

However you massive fucked up more I have ever seen
> confuse me with someone else, someone else
So user elaborate how I can know who is who if everyone has the same name?
Is there some magical ID that I can see? A name that you used?
Tell me how exactly can I know who is posting what?
>Oh no the humanity, the outrage, the slander!
If the previous posts where dinging yourself in this is literally reaching the core of the planet.
You achieved maximal retardation.

I'm curious and I want you to actually elaborate on this.
How in the living fuck do I know who is posting what?
Until you actually answer this I refuse to answer any other questions.
They are trivial to explain however I refuse I have seen these moves far to many times on forums and you will obsess over everything in my post except the actual point.
This way it becomes more obvious.
So elaborate this fuck up.

This is by far the most idiotic thin I have ever encountered.
>How do you not know its not me!
>On a shitposting chan where everyone has Anonymous for their name.

you need some kind of thermal compound

if none is pre-applied on your cooler, or if you need to remove and re-install it (thus rendering the existing one useless), then thermal paste is the easiest way to do it

30+$ a tube, not worth it at all.

Your CPU didnt come with a stock cooler so just put a tiny pea sized amount on whatever CPU cooler you buy since those don't come preapplied like with stock coolers

Artic silver is pure shit
Shit to apply and it needs +100 hour to properly cure
Just use gelid is the best paste.

Look I get that you're actually moron and I won't get an answer to () out of you, but I'll keep playing your autistic game since it gets me off.

>mommy how do i tell who is who on an anonymous answer this site isnt reddit WAAAAAH
1) You can compare formatting.
2) You can compare post content (Do they agree on the same things? Do they contradict themselves?).
3) You can stop trying to assign random posts to other random posts and then accusing them of samefagging.

its not bad and the temperature you get is damn near the final product depending on how the temperature is measured.

37g tube for 53€