/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user removes the botnet from him Redmi Note 4 by installing LineageOS • user can't stop collecting watch replicas • user posts a still image of his quadcopter taking flight • user shows off his Chinese RC car • user has a MicroDrive MicroSD card and wallet show up • user is growing Chinese weed • user's Zuk hates itself • user really rates his tablet arm/stand Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html
gizchina.com/2017/03/13/cubot-rainbow-2-how-do-the-two-cameras-work/
s.aliexpress.com/qeEzyuq2
aliexpress.com/item/REMAX-305M-Smart-Metal-Music-Wire-Control-Earbuds-Earphone/32711031485.html
aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-H185-Creates-crystal-clear-sound-Unique-tilt-design-directs-sound-directly-in-your-ear-canal/32789366049.html
aliexpress.com/item/YUIN-PK2-High-Fidelity-Quality-Professional-Earphones-Free-Shipping-for-xiaomi-meizu-apple-iphone6/32692855101.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Go-Pro-MrZ-Tomahawk-Music-Maker-Earbuds-In-Ear-Earphone-Alloy-Tune-Earbuds-Such-as/32595576926.html
alibaba.com/product-detail/chink_60512046321.html
wish.com/c/58067107af3d5b215814ae2b
aliexpress.com/item/Best-Promotion-4Pcs-Whiskey-Wine-Stones-Cooler-Chiller-Rocks-Glacier-Cold-Ice-Cubes-Soapstone-Bulk-Bar/32429571500.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for ganzo a shit.

Second for James Donkey mechanical keyboard

Daily reminder that buying chink shit is literally supporting white genocide. We should ban /csg/ from this board.

fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html

good. fuck white people.
I'm white.

I don't need recommendations anymore

Welp, it was nice for a short while

Why is there less news about Doogee Shoot 1?

Don't be shy james donkey

Good to know, hope you made the right decision

Reminder to post great Doogee Shoot photos, if you lack great Doogee Shoot photos, you can get some from here.

gizchina.com/2017/03/13/cubot-rainbow-2-how-do-the-two-cameras-work/

I thought I wanted to do it once.

But he did it once!

Please do not sexualize Mitu

Indoor photo by Doogee Shoot 1.

>Haven't tested FDE yet
>If you're going to do it report back please, this is my only dealbreaker preventing me from installing LOS.
It werks.

Also Doogee Shoot 1 has 2 (TWO!) rear cameras so you can take a picture while you take a picture.

So Convinience! Boku Shot by Doogee Shoot.

This looks like shit.

ur mom is shit

Anyone tried chink dietary supplements? Is there something like super male vitality?

marryyouanna

>doogee
more like dodgy right?
image quality looks shit.

>buy shitty 2 dollar cable
>it breaks
>few months later buy 5 dollar cable
>it doesn't
at least the shipping was free

you're shit fucking faggot challenge me again and i'll fucking rip your anal apart

that's not mito, that's hiro

>trying to get a refund from banggood

Take two pics, one with left sensor blocked and then with the right sensor blocked.

>solid mid-range steel, superior to the 8cr Sanrenmu uses
>sharpest out of the box chink knives by a wide margin
>massive catalog of designs
>a shit

you need to vent it, friend, or it will not be strong enough to hold its head up high

go straight to paypal. I received a faulty tablet and they offered me coupons to buy the same tablet.
Paypal automatic response is retarded so I suggest you talk to a real person and you'll have to upload any documents/mails needed to show that banggood is trying to screw you.
If you don't have cheap calls internationally, I suggest you add skype credit since it's cheaper then most standard calls.
Also don't forget, paypal offers shipping back up to 30 usd, so don't forget to collect that as well.

why can't you buy seeds from Europe or something?
it will take weeks to actually tell if it's cannabis or just some random shitty grass

link to ganzo of choice?

I had this bad boy printed, I hope it holds up in the wash but I don't expect much.

Shipped yesterday, custom print sweater.

t. Disgruntled Xiaomi Shills
Your Redmemes Will Never Take Nice Images Like That And You Know It.

G729, no link because I'm at work and I don't want to be caught browsing shopping websites. They sell it on Gearbest and Fasttech.

b-b-but it's chink shit

The magicforce 68-key looks amazing, and the infographic states that it has DIP switches which can rearrange keys... can anyone explain to a layman how that works? Do I just flip a switch on the bottom?

I'm concerned with that Fn key which is right where the Command key is supposed to be. Also I use Ctrl+Alt+F2 and similar a lot, is that a problem on this keyboard?

#bravery

I have a fetish for oil lamps, this got me hard as fuck.

Looking for decent earbuds for $30 or under. My last pair sounded like tinny garbage and have up after 4 months. Any recommendations?

Did you account for the size difference

I'm an L so I got an XXL.

I did it to be safe, I can always reduce the size myself if necessary.

Yeah it's just switches on the bottom

VE Monk

I need a HDMI to VGA conventer. What should I buy so it'd work with my chink tablets or at least with my teclast windows tablet. I need it for my Guinea pig.

For cables, always buy Ugreen.

I forgot i ordered a Chink Nomos watch a few weeks ago, so this was in my mailbox today.

Reposting since op didn't want to include it in the news last thread.

Zuk Z2 low night image, taken with manual camera settings obviously.

And an indoor shot

Friendly reminder to tip your mailman~

Can anyone recommend me some good smartwatches?

i don't live in the united states of datacaps

Any thin watches similar to this without the logo on the face?
s.aliexpress.com/qeEzyuq2

I am a ethnic minority and I support White Genocide

i have a mailwoMAN

The only time I give money to my mailman is once a year when they come selling a calendar.

what's the difference between s180 and s280 kingdian ssd?

apparently s280-120gb are now nowhere

>le usa has data caps meme

aliexpress.com/item/REMAX-305M-Smart-Metal-Music-Wire-Control-Earbuds-Earphone/32711031485.html

aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-H185-Creates-crystal-clear-sound-Unique-tilt-design-directs-sound-directly-in-your-ear-canal/32789366049.html

aliexpress.com/item/YUIN-PK2-High-Fidelity-Quality-Professional-Earphones-Free-Shipping-for-xiaomi-meizu-apple-iphone6/32692855101.html

Or you could upgrade right away to the King of the Segment
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Go-Pro-MrZ-Tomahawk-Music-Maker-Earbuds-In-Ear-Earphone-Alloy-Tune-Earbuds-Such-as/32595576926.html

It wasn't included in the news because it wasn't Xiaomi.
Fuck off.

After a long time not using Aliexpress and not visiting /csg/ , I finally ordered this headphone amp/mp3 player

>inb4 no screen
>inb4 why would you buy something shittier than ipod shuffle
This thing is strong(full aluminium case), small, yuge battery(1500mAh, if head-fi is to be believed, this thing can last for 3 days) sounded good for its price, can be used as headphone amps, so when I upgraded to better audio player like fiio, this thing won't go wasted.
And I can plug it to CD player to play several weeb CD

>inb4 he fell for the mp3 player meme
my rn3p sounds sucks compared to dad's mi5, plus playing music on phone drain battery life.

Thanks user, I went with the tomahawks. It was actually exactly my budget + leeway.

No. It might cause problems for my Doogee Shoot 1

Kek Doogee Shoot can take a better shot if it has manual settings

Source for that?

Hey looks, the normies got ahold of the monks.

You have to ask sellers for THC and medicinal.
some sellers do have marijuhaha in store but only if you ask.

>976KJ

jesus christ

How is this a "DIY" music player? I know the captions on Chinese sites can be nuts. But I'm curious.

Explain this shit
>0.01-0.08 per piece custom stickers on Alibaba
>min order 100
>ask how much does 100 cost
>"100 USD + 30 USD"
what the fuck

Post listing

its fucking coke, what do you expect

alibaba.com/product-detail/chink_60512046321.html

fixed costs + unit cost * number of units

if you order a small amount, it will be expensive

Dropped my RN3P and screen broke, so i need a new one.

Is RN3P still the best bang for the buck or is there any other models now? The note 4?

Bump for interest

how ? where? how much

redmi note 4x
redmi 4 pro prime

both got 4000mAh battery and memedragon 625, so pooinloo custom rom is guaranteed

Do you guys know where I can order round stickers at least 20cm in diameter?

Link?

I need some headphones but my previous chink broke after two months, so some advice would be appreciated.

ah
guess i'll stick to express then

i remember someone ordering custom stickers from taobao months ago, anybody else remember that

Thanks, what have changed between these and the RN3P? Octa core instead of Hexa core?

If I'm not wrong, 625 gave slightly better performance and better battery life. don't forget to debotnet it after you got your phone

None of these have ac wifi, feels like Im better off with just another redmi note 3 pro

>from one botnet to another
whats the point

You can always unlock the bootloader and change it with Pajeet roms m8. or probably AOSP without any GAPPS if you want to do the Stallman

Does anyone have the link to Comfy's Patreon? I can't find it anywhere

He took it down it looks like, his channel hasn't been very active either.

wish.com/c/58067107af3d5b215814ae2b

The /csg/ reviews channel or the 3d loli one?

Let's say I also wanted to review chink shit like comfy and dirty. What should I call the channel keeping in the spirit of /csg/?

stinky

Bought this cancer-included whiskey stones in pic related date, still no stones.

Fuck, can't even post a link correctly...

aliexpress.com/item/Best-Promotion-4Pcs-Whiskey-Wine-Stones-Cooler-Chiller-Rocks-Glacier-Cold-Ice-Cubes-Soapstone-Bulk-Bar/32429571500.html

>he unironically bought chinese "rocks" the absolute madman

It's probably best that they did not arrive.

DMCA Takedown Reviews

Link please. How was the package?