Current state of Android

>Current state of Android

Charge your phone you fucking faggot

You need to fix that shit

We told you to stay away from chinkshit, you should have listened. Most brands will give you pre-installed malware or shit like this.

Chinkshit actually has the best battery life.

Nope.

From all the real world screenshots I've seen, those phones get crazy screen time and less battery drainage than other phones.

Might just be a big conspiracy between all the chinkphone owners though to make us jealous.

>that resolution
.02 rupees have been deposited into your account, Rajesh

OP here, this really did happen btw
Had a Nexus 4 back then
Here's the full view thing

What chinkshit phone?

>s7 active
>plastic screen
>no replacement sold by samsung

thanks, no thanks.

Alright then, find me a phone with better battery life that has a snapdragon 820 or better.

Faguette

>he's not on nougat

Nexus 5X

Nice

Can i ask how you all get >1 day out of your battery life? My Nexus 6p's battery drains so quickly on screen on
14% in 30 minutes

LineageOS, no gapps, ElementalX Kernel

> he's not on nougat
no xposed.

Why do you need it?

6%, videogames and music on a OnePlus 3T fully stock.

Bootmanager and gravitybox for the most part, other modules needed by me have alternative via other means.

And xprivacy is hard to find alternative to also, sadly.

Nexus 6p.

>reddit is fun
Lmaooo

No, this is the state of your autistic battery.

How can a battery be autistic?

53% cell standby feels shitty wifi that can't hold a signal

lol

>tfw Moto Z Play

>Running marshmallow in 20 fucking 17.
>Complains about the state of Android
Kys

>wanting a batterydragon 420bbq

Hurrdurr phone benchmarks & mobile gaming

>Hurrdurr phone benchmarks & mobile gaming
Nope, I mainly only care about talk time and video playback, you know the thing phones are commonly used for?

Emi 2nd worst girl

Rin best girl

Cat s30

Androids are for poorfag betacuck permavirgin losers. They're all hideous faggots that no truly beautiful, respectable woman would ever touch. Yuck.

Nope, at least they're not iphones or should I say iBOMBS.

>tripfagging retard

You must be one hideous pathetic virgin, man.

It's not. 8-10h of screen time is real, I own one. I don't even get low battery fear when it's at 15% anymore

meanwhile my phone last for 3 days because im not a pre-pubescent girl that has to be on social media all the time, nor am i some fag on Sup Forums that is chasing said pre-pubescent childrend

Nope, that shit was legit. iPhone burst into flames and filled the cockpit with smoke causing the pilots to lose control. I'm sure the flames bursting from that piece of shit did a number on the electronics there too.

I saw it on the news, they also said that the iWashingmachine explodes!

>I can't read

Kill yourself.

My Asus Zenfone 2 can last around 3 to 4 days on a single charge. Definitely would recommend 2 Battery for you guys with battery issues

At least the iphone 7 models smoke for a few seconds before violently exploding into flames and shrapnel. That's not as bad, i guess.

Why are you shilling so hard in every thread? You're such a loser lol. Probably some hideous retarded poorfag weaboo

Why are you defending apple so hard, fag? You could probably make more coin blowong truck drivers off in gasoline bathrooms.

The irony is baffling. Get some help, dude.

Here's your (You).

>having all of these images saved to your computer and calling other people shills

Geez man, why don't you go outside? Those piss-bottles must not smell too good.

>implying normie shit doesn't have intentionally terrible battery life to incentivize buying overpriced peripherals

>3G

lmao

all me btw

Winshills are always faggots, so no surprise there.

I have a job irl, child.

I can switch to LTE but I'm using 3G because it saves more battery life. I only use LTE when I need to download something big else the 2 mbps 3G gives me is more than enough for most things.

>sleeping
>suddenly wake up because I hear a fucking explosion
>look around to see what it was
>still hear intermittent popping
>it's coming from the remote control for my TV
>the duracell AA batteries had exploded

FUCKING CHINK SHIT

Nope, I actually loathe windows 10.

ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe 5.5" Model
>muh 3000mAh isn't enough

Get a load of this hipster. I'm surprised you can even browse Sup Forums on that Commodore 64, m8.

Nope, I loathe hipsters as well.