Can someone explain to me why the 7700K fails at minimum frames at 4K vs. 1800X?

Can someone explain to me why the 7700K fails at minimum frames at 4K vs. 1800X?
I keep hearing from lazy reviewers that '1080p is an accurate measure of CPU power' yet they cant explain statistically significant improvements for minimum frames, lowest 1% frames, and dropped frames (ms) in the 1800X at resolutions above 1080p
(This ignoring the fact that the 1800X still has better frame times at 1080p in games optimised for hyper threading)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7OAxYYaCyo&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=TId-OrXWuOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>corelets

AMD provides quality frames and Intel provides quantity frames .

7700k at 90%- 100% utilization during gaming, if scene suddenly ask for more it choke. it more appearance at 4k since fps is lower

youtube.com/watch?v=L7OAxYYaCyo&t=0s

TFW hairworks is enabled at 8x AA, and has same frames as a 7700K with no hairworks

Dis

One more to add, if reviewer decided to avoid the "choke" point, 7700k would win easily in frametimes and minimum

I laugh so hard that this game was released 4 years ago, while shills are still buying quad cores and destroying their future gaming fps

BUT YOU HAVE MORE FPS LOOKING AT THE GROUND :DDD

Because Intel is a company strictly for 9 year olds. AMD is for black people, because it runs faster

Any review with current frames and frame times can show us that even at 1080p the 1800X performs better at lowest 1% frames in modern games that support cores (the inevitable future of PC gaming and why Ryzen 7 is 8 core, as we can't build significantly faster cores anymore)

youtube.com/watch?v=TId-OrXWuOE

you sound like a sjw

GO AMD GO !!
YOU CAN DO IT

sjw is anyone that does things smarter than conservative shills paying for extra CEO yachts

quad cores aren't future or even modern proof obviously

Those are commie bros
SJWs are a splinter group that stand only for the "moral" points of communism while undermining the whole way by feeding into capitalism

dis. reviewers never show about mini stutters which amd doesn't suffer from.

the fuck?
also have an itch to play witcher after this, damn no, not for the third time!

Why are people comparing a 330$ cpu to a 500$ one tho?

Wouldn't comparing it to a 6800k for example? Or even the 7800k, whenever that comes out?

Because that $350 CPU is currently the best in the world at gaming. We can't compare to CPUs that don't exist yet.

The fact that it beats a $500 dollar CPU is just cause for alarm for AMD. Amongst people who do nothing but game. And who don't care about future proofing. Or power consumption. Or platform longevity.

Ain't the 1800x more of a content creator CPU rather than a straight up gaming one?

Also doesn't the 7700k beat even the 1k$ Intel cpus aswell?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see for Ryzen 5.