> his country is not sending a satellite into space as we speak

Why is your country so technologically illadvanced Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DuthsatGr01
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will this help you pay denbts?

Stop spending Germany's money.

What do you expect out of third world countries.

Because we already sent out and control millions already, also we won the space race so fuck you.

omg it's a masterpiece of technology

follow us on twitter inferior species

twitter.com/DuthsatGr01

How is sampling the electron density of the space gonna help your crisis?

THey get paid to shill

electrons are the true jews of the universe user
they are responsible for everything, but you can never quite nail them down

Let's be clear now Papadopoulous. You're making the satellite, the United States of America is sending that satellite into space.

> >his country is not sending a satellite into space as we speak
>satellite
Sorry user but your little cubesat doesn't count as a satellite, come back when you are launching school buses and aren't clinging to the back of one

north korea has you beat, at least theyre actually attempting to launch their own satellites

My university has that too. They're gonna launch it soon.

It's probably the same launch. Apparently they send like 50 of those cubes. each comes from a country or X2 per country.

pay debts

what are you talking about m8

they already have satellites just not geostationary ones

Give it back to Germany, Tyrone.

You should have arabs instead of white men and you know it

good meme I like it

>making
Lel not even that, it's some company that makes them specially for unis so that students can get experience.
The company literally bribes uni officials to buy their useless junk that lasts a few days in orbit.

The "apex" of greek universities, 6 PCB sides mounted on some rails and some populated with COTS shit.

That's what you get when you have anarchist mobs using campus grounds for their needs and literall communists teaching. And you can't get law enforcement in either because the Junta fucked everything when it comes to law and order in Greece. Fuck this shitty country.

Greece isn't sending a satellite into space. Greece made a satellite and payed someone to send it into space for them. If I had a million dollars lying around I could do that too. But unlike Greece, I would pay my debts off first.

You already have two, why is this a big deal?