WTF is wrong with Mac fags??

WTF is wrong with Mac fags??
I need to buy a fucking Mac to be able to publish to the apple store.
Went online and the cheapest Mac shit I can buy is a Mac mini for $599
>1.4GHz Processor
>500 GB Storage
>1.4GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
>4GB memory
>500GB hard drive1
>Intel HD Graphics 5000

Holly shit the fucking specs man!
So I went on kijiji/craigslist for a used one, and there are billions of Mac fags trying to sell their retarded Mac mini with a Core 2 duo (2009) for $500. Mostly all of them are almost as expensive as a brand new one.

Explain to me this shit, do Mac fag believe their shit gets value with time like a Ferrari?? WTF is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/2014-Mac-Mini-3-0GHZ-i7-16GB-RAM-2TB-Samsung-850-EVO-SSD-SHIPS-FAST-/282403058274?hash=item41c088b262:g:aQ8AAOSwy4hUTo5d
ebay.com/itm/Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-A1286-2-4GHz-Intel-Core-i5-4GB-RAM-320GB-HDD-10-12-Sierra-/262864885401?hash=item3d33f7d699:g:x94AAOSwj85YNjjw
apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac
support.apple.com/kb/sp728?locale=en_US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't matter what they're worth parts wise, people still pay those ridiculous prices so they barely drop in value.

It's a fashion object like expensive shoes. They retain their value (fashion value, not intrinsic value).

Mac mini is not a fashion object you dingus. It's so expensive because it is still the cheapest way of running MacOS. Pajeets buy those to publish to AppStore which makes them in high demand.

> MEME ACTIVATED

stop buying brand new, faggot

Hackintosh

the little thing is deceptively powerful, I have run one before and it was pretty comfy, the specs make it seem like it would be shitbox slow but it's not

ebay.com/itm/2014-Mac-Mini-3-0GHZ-i7-16GB-RAM-2TB-Samsung-850-EVO-SSD-SHIPS-FAST-/282403058274?hash=item41c088b262:g:aQ8AAOSwy4hUTo5d

I would get this and upgrade the ram before buying a mini, you get a screen and laptop functionality plus the newest OS plus the ability to run an external monitor

ebay.com/itm/Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-A1286-2-4GHz-Intel-Core-i5-4GB-RAM-320GB-HDD-10-12-Sierra-/262864885401?hash=item3d33f7d699:g:x94AAOSwj85YNjjw

>ebay.com/itm/2014-Mac-Mini-3-0GHZ-i7-16GB-RAM-2TB-Samsung-850-EVO-SSD-SHIPS-FAST-/282403058274?hash=item41c088b262:g:aQ8AAOSwy4hUTo5d

WHAT THE FUCK

That's two alliteration s behind. Apple software update to slow old devices down is in effect.

You reek of poorness.

isnt a 2tb ssd on its own worth like $900? I mean its a rip off, no question, but the retard/mac tax(100-120%) isnt anything surprising compared to other macs, like a Core Duo one selling for $350...

that's the whole point you retard

>not walking around downtown with your mac mini in hand
why live?

UNIX workstations have always been expensive, newb. Before the apple tax there was the Sun and HP tax.

I was talking about Macs, not phones. Old iPhones are still expensive for what they are though considering most have a shitty battery after 2 years.

this is about prices of mac new vs used you dipshit

>I need to buy a fucking Mac to be able to publish to the apple store.
You also need Windows to publish apps for the Windows Phone.

So you don't need Windows.

This is basic supply and demand, you moron.

Apple devices are expensive from the get-go, when they're sold on the used market people are willing to pay high prices for them because even older Apple devices tend to work quite well, primarily for specialized tasks.

You are not some unique outsider who has stumbled upon some technological anomaly and only you can see how silly it it, as you seem to think you are. You've simply stumbled upon an incident of supply and demand within a used market.

So stop being a faggot and go somewhere else.

>he didn't know about used Sun hardware before the 2000 dot com bubble.

Are you too young to post here?

Oh boy look at that retard trying to defend used electronics the same price as a brand new one
Just kill you are self you mac faggot

>he's trying to make a point by mentioning used electronics of another brand from more than 20 years ago
W E W

>do Mac fag believe their shit gets value with time like a Ferrari??
>WTF is going on?
You're a dumbass, that's what's going on. People sell their shit for as much money as they can get - you would do the same.

>people selling their shit !== people sold their shit
you are the retard

>bla bla semantics bla
You're pretty dimwitted for a guy who's calling other people "retard". The implication is obviously that people adjust their selling price according to the market - and Mac are known for their exceptionally good resale value. Apple doesn't lower their prices until the next model is out, *no matter what*, so it's should come as no surprise to anyone except the dumbest of dumbasses that MacMinis are (comparetively speaking) expensive as fuck - I mean, the hardware is three years old, even in a best-case scenario. And for an even crazier example just look at the MacPro - it's mind-boggingly overpriced and practically dead for years yet the price is still the same as on day one.

It's pretty fucking defensible, people can sell shit for whatever price they want to retard. If you don't like it, bitch more.

Prices only stay that high when people buy it, if no one bought it, the price would come down.

I'm sorry you're retarded, don't let that get you down though.

let them waste their money

and then just laugh at their face as soon as they tell you they are a mac user

Why buy Apple products if you're poor in the first place?

>be me
>contact craigslist seller of mac product
>He says OK. I ask for a meeting time because of hour drive
>Then he says "Oh I am too busy to sell anything to you desu."
wtf now I hate macfags

>be me again
>select nice mbp from ebay because no dents
>It shows up in mail with huge dents because macfag seller used flimsy shitty box
>notify seller, they want full set of photos and documentation
>they only give me 10% refund
Fuck all mac resellers, I swear to god

Did you try contacting eBay? They pretty much always side with the buyer on disputes like this.

Can't you do it with a hakintosh? I'm pretty sure I've seen a $250 hakintosh online.

You could have easily gotten all your money back, but you're a retard. Contact Ebay or PayPal if it wasn't long ago, or do a charge back with your bank.

>I need to buy a fucking Mac to be able to publish to the apple store.
this, t dev
it's absolutly insane that you can't get emu or do anything without geniue last update osx.

Olso, why can't you ask a friend to lend you one?
I am social award autist but the borrowed from female friend just to compile and sign

Ebay. Buy the cheapest mac running the latest version of OSX possible. Call it a day. Nuke the thing and turn it into a simple HTPC for non-4K video when you stop needing it.

>Trying to publish to app store
>Whines/cry/complain/slitswrists because Mac is too expensive

You're a fucking joke of a developer.
Put your big boy pants on suck it up because those are people using your product.

Also, a 4 second eBay search showed me used macs < $100.

All my friends are PC guys, that's why they are my friends. Mac fags are unbearable.

>he doesn't know that you can't install never versions of XCODE on old Macs
Mac fags are a joke they don't even know their shit

Reeking of poorness is being tech illiterate in 2017 and only buying appel because you're not educated to know any better

Apple makes their shitty hardware redundant for developers after a couple years. To publish to IOS you need a new Mac, honestly I just wouldn't bother OP. Make an android app and a mobile site. IOS fags are used to it.

That's exactly where I'm at.
I need a new mac to install the latest xcode to be compatible with my shit and I will have to pay $99 on top for a developer account.
Meanwhile I pay $25 for Google/Android and can publish in seconds from any machine, even old as fuck.
I'm still inclined to go that route because I know I can make good money off of retarded mac fags from mobile apps.
But as it turns out, Mac fags are poor as shit if they try to sell their used obsolete hardware for the price of a brand new unit...

Buy then resell maybe?

Nah I will need to update my apps and republish once on a while...

Those complex feels

this

Xcode can run on any macbook running 10.11 or later.
You can install 10.11 on macs made since 2007.
>Hates on people who use mac and cant even use google

MacOS is literally a fashion object. It's no more useful than stock Ubuntu, yet you have to pay hundreds of dollars for special hardware to run it.

>32GB
I have flash drives bigger than that.

>PCs and Macs
Macs are PCs though.

>implying conspicuous consumption is a good thing

Hackintosh it. You don't need Apple hardware, just Apple software.

Nobody wants to use Apple software, not even Apple.

apple.com/shop/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

This machine is literally garbage

Source >I own one

Not even switched it on in 6 months. Was going to just use it as a Plex server but seeing how much macmorons are willing to pay for these I might just sell it.

>refurbished
>save 16%
u wot m8? srs, refurbished should be at least 20% off

nope, only on Mac book pro, which is the most expensive unit
support.apple.com/kb/sp728?locale=en_US

MacBook (Early 2015)
MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
Xserve (Early 2009)

Mac fags don't even know their shit, pathetic

>Mac______________book pro
Do you say "key board" too?

Ive got a core 2 duo one running el capitan. Its tolerable after switching out the hdd to a ssd. Use it for watching directv now in the bedroom mainly

Pathetic mac _____________ fag