Nvidia on Suicidewatch

7 Vega cards coming this may

>rebranded 4xx + vega slower than 1080ti

Yeah...

that's the other 7cards coming in April, lmao

You said the same shits with fury, poolaris and memzen.

and all those times Nvidias shares dropped 1 percent with an equal percent rise of AMD

You guys say this every few months

I hope to fuck they're not bothering with some low-end polaris-based "workstation" cards
Pls just let that whole segment die

Source cause de rx480 is fiasco

None cause that was a bait and you took it

I own an Intel integrated card btw

All different Vega 10 SKUs. Looks like they're salvaging as many candidates as possible per wafer. There will likely be parts based on a smaller Vega die as well.
With the new Polaris 12 AMD has a product stack of all relatively new IP top to bottom.

I'm sure they've got more OEM design wins yet to be announced.

me too. my GPU died, got a refund and shitposting on my laptop till polaris rebrands/vega comes out

Bega at minmium requires LLVM 5.0, there's very little legacy in it.

Why do you need a GPU? Do you play games? That's a lot of lost time you could spend on making money.

to run the computer silly user

Yeah, it's the biggest arch change since Fermi and GCN, should be real nice on features.

7 vega 10 SKU
however many more for vega 11
3-5 rebrandeons + a couple new polaris 12

dis gunna be gud.
I hope they'll all come out at the same time.

Intel GPU does just fine for programming.

i don't own a jewtel

How Nvidia is not a jew? Once AMD is out both Intel and Nvidia are going to jack up the prices and you won't be able to do anything about it.

>a couple polaris 12

damn another 7 for them too.
430, 435, 450, 460? but aren't they direct slot-in when used in mobile platforms? so, 455 and 465 + an unheard 440?

nvm, different mem
damn, this low end SKU's are pretty messed up.

Most of those are just reserved id's, you'll get 3 vega gpu's max.

not to mention that those "7" sku's are actually 9, since there are 4 r5 430's.

i have a hard time believing they would release so many fucking shit tier cards when anything under $100 has such tiny margins

>amd is still rebranding the 7000 series

we already know they were doing this with vega as they are entreprise first, we will get 12.5 tflop cards, but they will be worst binning possible with little to no oc headroom, how close they come to nvidia all depends on how efficient the shit they put into vega really is, at minimum it's just above a 1080, if it has polaris efficient and that's all, it will be closer to a titan xp then to a 1080 amd needs to get 15% flop loss to match a 1080ti

but because we are getting salvaged parts, the overall price will likely be cheaper than most people imagine, 350-550 is the range I believe they will be, with the possibility of a vega nano or a watercooled vega being outliers who go to 650.

I don't think that amd will limit vega to the high end will be watercooled again, that would be stupid when a decent air cooler would have kept a fury x nice and cool.

>no VEGA
Useless rebrands like always, AMD is shit

well, I was kinda wondering too.
But in that segment literally every penny counts. It makes good sense when you factor the price for a 80usd card and a 85usd are quite different in x1000 lots.

And I tried to search for Rx430-450, couldn't find any, quickly. They are all reserved mobile and/or OEM's it seems.

How AMD is not a jew? Releasing same cards with different name?

they have r7 r5 and r3 cpus that have no igpu, the REALLY low end cards are to give people who aren't gaming choice in how powerful they need a gpu to be.

>no vega
Obviously, since that's the RX400 line wiki page.
I really shouldn't have bothered with you.

besides, those are cards with R&D costs covered long ago and are quite literally the bottom of the barrel in scraps. The margins are probably way better than we'd first assume.

>salvaged parts
>cheap
quadros below the p6000, 1k+ titans and 700 ti's, the 1070, 1060... would like to have a word with you.

>amd releasing non shit cards ever

Ayy.

>but because we are getting salvaged parts, the overall price will likely be cheaper than most people imagine
Good, I'm not ready to pay the Nvidya tax or the Intel tax when I make a new build next year.

Why do you need a GF? that's a lot of lost time that you could spend on making money

Exactly. If your dick itches so bad, just pay for a hooker, you will save both time and money in the long run.

Three are rebrands and two are lower performance than the 480/470

Lol

When are 1070/1080 tier Vega cards coming?

says a guy who posts on a north korean cyberwar board

fucking retard.

14 possible distinct SKU's.
none of them are Polaris 10.

and that's not even the whole line up yet. Which will also include rebrands, most likely 2 sku's, Polaris 12, vega 10 and 11.

small vega released with 400 series refresh
>Wait for Nvidia to release the faster memory, rebrand versions of their cards and price drops
drop large vega
Nvidia no longer ultimate single card performance king after so many years of targeting it, greedy profits vanish, market share crashes, suicide ensues

is it the best or weakest of small vega?

last on list but highest number

>Vega 10 is replacing Hawaii/Grenada

so it is $300-$400, neat