What do you place your butt into all day?

What do you place your butt into all day?
Not sure if this is Sup Forums related, but my ol' faithful is finally on it's last legs.

Recommend me something good, and not too expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

argos.co.uk/product/6172884
amazon.com/DOH-CE120-NC-Comfortable-Racer/dp/B00Z2YE6MC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you can help restore my previous session cookies for logging in another site, I tell you the best chair to get, I spent least 6 hours looking up chairs

I sit on a rock hard 20 year old chair. my ass is sore and my legs hurt

bad dragon t rex

Go to your privacy settings and look for your specific cookies?
They may have already expired though, so you won't be able to use them.

it has the cookie how do I open it? and its herman miller aeron or ikea markus

\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\(Your randomly hashed profile number here).default\cookies.sqlite

Also anything cheaper? I'm also in Canada if that makes a difference

im using google chrome sorry didn''t give info

c:\Users\\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies

Does that help?

:(

Ikea Markus. One of the few office chairs I've ever found that locks in the reclined position - most only lock in the upright position.

Only downside is the mesh back that makes you chilly. You can solve that with a blanket though

Sadly there isn't an Ikea anywhere near me. Like there isn't even a single one in my province.

I used to use this chair, it's fairly decent for the price.
argos.co.uk/product/6172884
Though I would seriously recommend the Ikea Markus, it's my current chair.

I'm looking for something with adjustable arms, and a back tilt/seat tilt

Humanscale Freedom though I don't recommend it. Pic related is a far better chair and I use at work.

my desk chair is a recliner

How about something we can afford? There's threads always end up between the Steelcase Leap, Herman Miller Aeron and Humanscale Freedom. Gee, at 1k a piece it'd better be good.

What's the cost efficient choice though? Ikea Marcus and that's it?

Swedes? those bastards?

shit like that is 3-5k in aussie dollars, not even joking

all office chairs are medieval torture devices, especially "ergonomic" ones

where do they buy these chairs

everything in furniture stores seems to be chink shit

if you're outside america, in europe, you need to visit the manufacturer website and they will list all stores that sell them, and most of these stores aren't your typical furniture store but you just go to their locale or order from them. for some reason it's impossible to google these sellers/stores

ok, what manufacturers?

Herman miller Aeron. You sit on it all day, might as well not fuck your back and has 12 years guarantee.

I've postponed getting a new gpu and monitor to get one.

the name is right there in the file name if you google it you get to their website

i got one two weeks ago and still haven't gotten used to it
it's the right size and all and i'm sitting as intended still feels kind of hard on my ass

>Herman miller Aeron
>not too expensive

you're right user, all those chairs a shit!

the herman miller embody is the only chair anyone who cares about their body should be sitting in.

All day? Get a job

Are you a fatty

no skinny as fuck

Go drink some bleach, you dumb fucking shit stain.

This is disheartening

Isn't the bottom a mesh?

yes and it's kind of soft, maybe i just have to get used to it, it's only been two weeks and not everyday of sitting

do you have one?

my boss does, and it's fucking great. it's all the best parts of an aeron, a steelcase think, and ACTUAL BACK SUPPORT

i sit in it more than i should, and am going to get one for myself on my birthday.

maybe i should have gotten that instead of aeron

This is what I have, Steelcase Leap. Liked the one at work so much, I bought one for home.

That Herman Miller dude must be one rich sob

>$500~
>rich

> (OP)
>Ikea Markus. One of the few office chairs I've ever found that locks in the reclined position - most only lock in the upright position.
>Only downside is the mesh back that makes you chilly. You can solve that with a blanket though
Hear a lot of good things about this chair.

>D. J. De Pree founded Herman Miller
>in 1914, D. J. married Nellie Miller, daughter of Herman Miller.
>In 1923, D. J. decided to found his own business. With the help of a loan from his father-in-law he bought the Michigan Star Furniture Company. (The two purchased 51% of the stock.) He renamed the company Herman Miller in honor of his father-in-law.

What a cuck

Is a head-rest necessary or does it have a huge benefit? I study for at least 8 hours a day and I'm about to buy a chair.

I noticed that POTUS chair does not have a head-rest.

Do you recline often? If no then probably not.

Keep hearing about this chair and I'm interested in getting it. Looks like the armrests are removable, can you confirm?

Not OP, but I'd like a chair

Yes. It's some-assembly-required stuff like most Ikea things, the armrests are separate pieces. They attach to the base with a pair of bolts each, you can leave them off, or put them on and remove them later.

Get a used office chair from a supply warehouse.

I googled POTUS chair and this comfy looking mofo came up, this is what I want

Nice, probably buy one when I get paid then

amazon.com/DOH-CE120-NC-Comfortable-Racer/dp/B00Z2YE6MC

been thinking about buying this one, anybody have experience with dxracer?

love mine. little squeaky when i roll around on it, but about the only thing I don't like. bought it used too, so I'm all good with it.

Freedom or Leap?

Invest in a mesh chair. Best decision of my life. Never going fabric again

Its an older version Ergohuman v2