How often do you format your PC?

How often do you format your PC?

Only when I first buy it.

I don't run windows, so very rarely.

Whenever I upgrade a major piece of hardware beyond RAM or GPU

How do you format a PC? I format hard drives when I buy them and when I dispose of them. I keep most of them anyways.

>he formats his PC when he gets a new monitor

disgusting

Complete reimage every 6 months from DC, fully automated

Since I put Debian I only format it when I have to use dist-upgrade. I prefer a clean install.

>Austism at its worst

I delete my differencing disk about once a year.

Let me guess, Windows? Hahaha

In average every 20 days I'd say.

Every time I install Gentoo.

As of late, 1 or 2 times a week.

RIP SSD

Why?

Because I saw in Mr. Robot that the blond hacker dude changes his OS "Like literally every week" or something, and I thought it'd be pretty cool to be like that.

lol'd

Only if it has microshit windaids on it, which I turn 360 degrees and format then walk away.

every night

catch me now Illuminati

Dumb guy. Each time you format your PC your entire disk data is sent to the Illuminati.
What did you think happened to your files? There's no such thing as "delete", nerd.

What a pussy. I rolled the same install from Ubuntu 7.10 to 12.04 which I just burned for FreeBSD.

So you are so fucking special "I do not run windows" gfy

I haven't formatted my PC since I had a dying hard drive some 8 years ago.

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded kike loving fucking faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome.

>umad

>using windows 10
>format everytime he wants
>mfw

About once a year

When I first build it.

Never, I just know how to handle windows bullshit.

I can see someone doing this with VM's, but with your main OS?

If you are ultraparanoid I thibk there are better options to achieve this than "changing" your main OS every X days

Are you clinically retarded?

Whenever I need to make a change major enough to warrant it. I can't remember when the last time was.

Just before I send it to the NSA on HDD inspection day.

if you use pajeetdows every week, if you don't, only once

Every day

This. I have never needed to re-install (windows) for i don't install shitware and know how to avoid malware.

>Windows 98
Every 2 months because I kept screwing it up
>WIndows ME
Once to get rid of ME
>Windows Vista
Every couple of months because it was the golden age of piracy and the bad things that went with that
>Windows 7
About every year with hardware changes and a need to start fresh
>Windows 10
No reason so far, hard to screw it up (or I matured a lot), enough oney to buy top end hardware now and it just werkz!

> i don't install shitware and know how to avoid malware.
> Implies by not re-installing Windows he actually runs Windows.

Ow wow. I can't even make this up.

Not specting that answer

I used to build my own automated installs and shit for Xp/Vista with drivers and such and would reinstall like twice a day while mucking around. (This went on for a year or two)

NOrmal use pre 10 I'd reformat every 3 or so months, but since moving to 7 I keep putting off doing that routine as now I just want a excuse to go back to *Linux and never look back.

You know, like actual video card drivers that don't result in a 90% performance hit.

>tfw you realize suicide is formatting your life
>As your body rots away your physical body is being organized naturally back into nature

Remember that time on everybody loves Raymond that Raymond forgot Deborah's birthday and he had to cut his own cock off ?

So every day then?

Kek

LÅLZ

Whenever something goes horribly wrong and I need to fix it. Last time was actually last night, my SSD kicked the bucket.

>Not formating your SSD by throwing it out and buying a new one

linux will do it itself.

Enjoy your slowness.

Y-yes?

I only reformat my OS drives.

>Windows
Every time I upgrade my CPU or my primary storage drive. Anyone who reformats every X months for "muh clean installs" and "muh performance" is gaymen-tier retarded.

>GNU/Linux
Every time I change distros (which is very rare).