What's the official Sup Forums-approved VPN?

What's the official Sup Forums-approved VPN?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TOR Browser

But torrents.

take any advice from Sup Forums with a grain of salt, do your own research

Your own VPS.

This. With Shadowsocks.

And VPS are super cheap too.

NordVPN is pretty good. Lots and lots of available servers, decent speeds, the only thing they lack imo is a linux app. (Mullvad for instance does offer one)

You should check out torrentfreak's comparisons for more information.

The only reason why i dont share my vpn on Sup Forums is because im scared it will get shilled and eventually get regulated. Go for no name vpns with a good forum. Take the risk and go for a month, then continue

i don't use one but my browser has one built in

NordVPN is quite exceptional from what I've heard. It has easy to use Mac and Windows apps but Linux support from what I hear is poor. Pricing is quite good and it improves some peoples speeds because they have a cap from their service provider. They also don't even keep any records so if anybody asks for them they can just shrug their shoulders.

>They also don't even keep any records
Or so they claim. Don't get me wrong, I use and somewhat trust NordVPN, but you can never really be sure.

By "my" vpn i mean my vpn provider of choice

Opera?

yes

i like airvpn. they're very open about server loads and fairly easy to setup. web interface and app is functional, but not ~*beautiful*~, which i like to think scares away the total dumbass (muh torrentz) crowd

the only vpn provider that has been proven not to log is PIA

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/

>inb4 US company so is botnet hurr durr

>US based so NSAnet

the entire planet is NSAnet

No it isn't.

fake vpn

BlackVPN and the upcoming ProtonVPN.

pee ai ayy