Itt: literal 0/10 software

itt: literal 0/10 software
I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

harmful.cat-v.org/software/
gimp.org/news/2017/01/16/pippin-patreon-fundraising-started/
extremetech.com/computing/200602-utorrent-accused-of-bundling-cryptocurrency-malware-with-popular-bittorrent-client
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any shitty file converter

But GIMP is great? Or are you pretending to need anything more?

trips speak truths

Eclipse

Windows 10

Anything with a weird non-conventional UI.

Even if the software works as intended, the UI makes it seem untrustworthy and spyware-ish.

Especially anti-virus and video conversion software tend to have this cancer in them.

Why is every photoshop torrent filled with trojans now? Are there any good torrents left, or will I just have to live without free Adobe programs now?

It's called a dashboard you autistic fuck

omg just buy it

gimp, windows anything, mac OS X, google chrome, opera, safari, firefox, pale meme, vivaladai or w/e the fuckj it is , notepad++,

Automatically 0/10 if the source code isn't available

Its hands down the worst thing ive ever used. Krita and my paint suck ass too. Pinta was the closest thing to ms paint but it had some really nasty memory leaks the last time i used it.

Doesn't photoshop run on a subscription service now?

>intellectual property isn't real
>everything should be handed to me.

Gonna get shit for this, but as far as usability, layout, and user rights policy goes, fucking Protools.

Holy shit, if it weren't the "industry standard" I'd never touch this shit, again. Takes literal months to train on properly, and damn near everything in it can be done with several stock softwares that cost < $100. With plug-ins, and a proper set of VST's, you can do things cheaper and faster in the majority of other DAWs

macOS .dmg's do not have this problem

one of the main reasons why i switched to macOS was the easy torrenting of adobe products. Its so cancerous nowadays on windows even when you plaster your hostfile with 100000 IPs to block Adobe from ruining yor installation theres a plethora of folders and files stored somewhere in your retarded windows User folder that ruin your life randomly.

Its such a fucking mess i couldnt take it anymore

>macOS
>torrent .dmg
>double click .dmg
>drag icon into application folder

it just werks. Its so fucking comfy. When you realize how much time you have wasted in your life because of windows memes you feel really bad but at least you switched to macOS and save time and energy from now on.

You work at Duracell, m8? We use that shit, too. Christ, almighty, it's awful

Titanium Backup. Not only is the UI complete garbage but backing up things breaks push notifications. Solution? Reinstall the app and lose all your data. What's the fucking point in backing up my apps if I have to wipe the data and reinstall them? Fucking 0/10 piece of shit software.

If it looks like a HTML document hacked into a UI via some fucking IE activex component, it looks unprofessional and shady.

Fuck SAP

>implying any software ever deserved a rating of higher than 0/10

nah but they have a huge market share so they're used by a shitload of companies

>live in germany
>every company uses SAP
>everyone requires that you know the ins and out of SAP
>everyone requires SAP certifications
>SAP this SAP that

klll me .. a fucking child can use most of their garbage software and learn it in a day lmao. Whats the point of all these requirements?

End me

anything micro&soft made since winshit 3.11

linux

Hhaha OH AHAHAHA!!!!

Y U guis sooo funny !!!!!1111oneone

: ^ ) : ^ ) : ^ ) : ^ ) : ^ ) : ^ ) : ^ ) : ^ )

calm down freetard

The SAGE one must be the best of the bunch.

What's wrong with foobar

It's proprietary, so it is immediately garbage.

Glad you understand

The keyboard you are typing on right now is proprietary

Lrn 2 file management, m8.

Seriously, I get why normies always have such disgustingly messy file directories since they don't know any better, but Jesus Christ, user, if you even sort of care about computers, have the decency to keep your directories clean and easy to navigate. It's literally no different from cleaning and organizing your room, you slob

It's bullshit to have to pay so much just because adobe has a chokehold on that market. It's like microsoft office.

I wish you could "just buy it". I'd gladly pay $60 or even $100 for it. But the shit is now subscription based, which is so goddamn insane to me, like ISPs only having data caps.
But I guess that's what happens when your only competition is gimp, which fucking shits itself and runs slow as fuck when you try to transform an image.

Anything not run in this center

IP is a meme and no, everything doesn't have to be given to me, or even suggested to be given to me as "should" implies, I just rather not give them the opportunity to exploit me like a slut
>inb4 don't like it? don't use it
Ok, that's literally what I'm saying, I don't like it so I won't buy it and call it shit

Listen here you stupid underage bullshit.
You download a legit trial and stuff.
Then you use AMT Painter and patch amtlib.dll

There, enjoy a legit copy that can get updated without using shady ass torrents.

Those programs that come bundled with motherboards

Anything by GNU.

and everything harmful as of cat v: harmful.cat-v.org/software/

It's literally $50/month for EVERYTHING, user. What's the big deal? You can even do cheaper options with 1-2 apps for like $20/Mo.

Is Sup Forums really just a bunch of NEETs? Even the full option is less than what it costs for you to go out to eat once with the gf or a friend if you're paying.

Reminder to donate to the future of gimp

gimp.org/news/2017/01/16/pippin-patreon-fundraising-started/

Donate that $60 to gimp instead

Winner!

mpv /ijustwanttowatchamovie home\matrix.mp4

Utorrent is perfect example of how capitalists took a perfectly good program and ruined it by trying to suck as much profit from it as possible.

Its funny how it backfired on them. Now no one uses it anymore and they get $0 profit from it.

All the greedy fucks had to do was sell it for $10 or $20 and people would have happily paid it or donated to it.

UTorrent is a based literal botnet. Wish i had keys to their C&C servrrrr
extremetech.com/computing/200602-utorrent-accused-of-bundling-cryptocurrency-malware-with-popular-bittorrent-client

>$50/ mo for everything

I pay less than that for gigabit Internet
Shit, I pay less than that for city water.

$600/ yr is nothing to sneeze at, for a freelance kid fresh out of school. Bills add up fast

Depends,
sage 50 sucks
sage MAS 500 is ok I guess

95% of software made by koreans
because i knows it...

it's great if you can jump through the hoops and ignore the shit design

it's buggy as hell

This so much. Fuck Avid for getting the industry in a chokehold. Every studio I've worked in refuses to switch to another DAW because they feel they still need to use their shitty 192 I/Os they bought 10 years ago.

>hurr if it works why change it?

Fuck that I like to learn new workflows and improve not force every engineer I work with to stick with their ways

Buy a copy of CS6 retard

Avid Pro Tools?

>7
>XP
>2000
All good software

Yeah. Why?

I use REAPER and thought I would try the "professional" solution...

What the actual *fuck* is ProTools? Why are tracks strongly typed? Why is it so fucking finicky when it comes to hardware? Why is the licensing dogshit? Why does REAPER have better keybinding/scripting options?

Why do people pay for that shit?

are you fucking retarded? those are hidden folders created by adobe application

the fuck you talking about?

why are windows shills so fucking stupid?

the windows user folder is a mess and theres no way of denying it lmao

I can't imagine being this edgy. You must live sad lives.

I just know the name. Also I was looking for a good DAW.

It could be worse. The latest versions are alright but the lack of bridging is a brutal omission. WASAPI would honestly be quite nice, too.

the singles of truth have spoken
Plus it will almost always be laggy because some WPF Telerik UI shit

I agree with this man

If that's the case, it's not ProTools. REAPER is a podunk cheapass DAW that does ProTools better than ProTools does (save some shit like comping, but you can't have it all).

is an os a software o,o

na, an OS is hardware

really makes u think o,o

no it doesn't, an OS is pretty obviously software

makes u go hmmmm o,o

Actually quite the opposite. Open source software is usually shit.

Reaper is p good, Mixcraft is my personal DAW of choice. Super easy to pick up, yet still has most of the bells and whistles. More than you'll ever need at home, surely.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>True

This

> He thinks open source means free as in free beer.
Oh you poor child

uTorrent is the perfect example of the free market working as designed.

This has to be the most out of place post ive seen in months.
How long have you been here, friend? Honestly curious.

actually i like Titanium backup, but interface is unusable, worst thing i ever seen, i spend about 20 minutes to find our how to fucking change backup location to SD card, but functionality is superior to any other backup utility

Once you ascend to script level GIMP is fine. Let me show you real hell.

>no one uses it
working in computer service, 99.9% of PCs\notebooks\phones\tablets have utorrent, latest version, with all ADs.
I use utorrent 2.2.1 everything is here, no ads or other useless scum.

Assblasted foobaby detected

this so fucking much

How doesn't it? If I can see the source code, I can build the program myself. There's no middle ground here.

Anything Adobe.

I'm at work at this very moment, being forced to use SAP for 99% of my daily business, and I can confirm that it's the worst POS software I've ever seen.

>buggy as hell
I'm curious what bugs you found, it never crashed or hanged for me since forever.

Last time i opened gimp my toolbar was doubled. Every icon appeared twice. I had to reset all the settings to get rid of it.

t. chromiumfag

I used to try and use firefox because it wasn't chrome and wanted to be cool.
Then it did everything it could to look exactly like chrome, but you could at least disable it without much effort.
Then they made if permanent.
I don't know how it is now, but I'm still salty about it.