Why are Apple users literally stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlMM7ol_teg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they weren't, they wouldn't be Apple users.

Jobs was very good at spoonfeeding normies tech and taking every cent for it that he could.

>what is timing

apple enters the markets pretty late and comes with a product that owns all others in that respective market

they didnt invent the mobile phone - they reinvented it ... they did the same to mp3 players, tablets

timing is the #1 factor of success in any business but as a dumb windows gaymer you probably arent aware of that.

Do you believe there werent video websites before YouTube? They were there but YouTube came at the right time when high speed internet was widely available and the average user could actually watch content in 480p without delay.

Its true for a lot of websites - those that got in at the right time simply succeeded.

Look at airbnb for example - it got its hype during the financial crisis and people actually rented out their homes cause they needed money - without the crisis airbnb would have never succeeded.

Apple made it "cheap" they've had tablets for years, lots of doctors used those dell tablets. But since it wasn't 2k, people could get them and feel rich or look cool.

wew lad

Apple users are insecure people craving for the recognition of their peers.
The Apple products manage to feel luxurious enough to justify raping your wallet for them.
Instead of feeling soiled and scammed, like they should be, they constantly remind others and themselves that they made the right choice to reassure themselves.
Apple products use a giant spreading stockholm syndrome effect.

>That fucking plebbit spacing
You're not writing fuck long paragraphs. Take that shit with you >>>/reddit/

i do this to piss off phone posters like you

its not a problem at all on 2k-8k and enhances the reading experience. Phone posters however call it reddit spacing and they all need to die.

What tablet is Gates holding ?

Microsoft has done some great research in the past. But they always either enter the market too early (Tablet PC) or fail to deliver a usable product (Pixelsense).

> E N H A N C E S

> R E A D I N G

> E X PE R I E N C E

N O T

E V E R Y O N E

H A S

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

R E S O L U T I O N

T H E

S I Z E

O F

T H E

B E R L I N FUC K I NG W A L L

R E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E

>slap a touchscreen on a mouse based system
>call it a tablet

>Why are Apple users literally stupid?
That shit Bill Gates held in his hand was total shit and it was basically a desktop OS with a pen. That's not a true tablet with a custom OS and apps designed to work with touch.

The thing Ballmer is holding later on is just a knockoff of iPad.

It's just another half-baked MS idea. That's why MS is dying and has no place in mobile and why Apple's the most valuable company on Earth.

(You)

>no arguments
>y-you

Everything he said is true and you cant refute

It was Sinofsky not Ballmer

I'd much rather have an actual os where my touch is the mouse than this half-assed bullshit interface all these "apps" use because popular apple shit uses it.
But that's me.

Its

Annoying

As

Fuck

Kill

Your

Self

>>/reddit/

>R

>E

>D

>D

>I

>T

>T

>R

>I

>G

>G

>E

>R

>S

>M

>E

who the fuck invented this "reddit spacing" meme and why

literally nobody ever said "reddit spacing" on here before like, a month ago

i'd bet some fuckin homo commie SJW millennial cuck little faggot from Sup Forums invented the meme and started cancer-spreading it on all the other boards

fuck off, kill yourself, go back to /utg/, you degenerate jew-puppet cuck

Check'd

Why are you posting 5 year old memes trying to make your point OP?

>apple enters the markets pretty late and comes with a product that owns all others in that respective market
This. They clearly didn't invent the MP3 player nor the smartphone, nor tablet computers, but they always deliver quality.

>unironically posting from your phone

>who the fuck invented this "reddit spacing" meme and why
Angry phone posters

>literally nobody ever said "reddit spacing" on here before like, a month ago
It came when Hiroshima moot packed Sup Forums full of ads again, which desktop users don't see because of ad blocks but mobile phone posters do.

heh, cuck

/thread

Because you literally have to be that stupid to buy Apple products in the first place.

except apple still did it first with the Newton in the 90s, not that anyone here is old enough to know that

Apple copied the hardware but created a usable experience.

Microsoft copied the usable experience and then improved the hardware.

It's not that hard. And yeah Apple was successful because they were first to make a product people wanted.

>Apple copied the hardware but created a usable experience.
What hardware did they copy? They just created a bigger iPhone. Have you even looked at that garbage Bill Gates is holding? It's literally a thick-ass PC with a swivel screen! That's it! That pic in OP is a troll and deceptive and only retards fall for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlMM7ol_teg

>Microsoft copied the usable experience and then improved the hardware.
MS didn't improve hardware. Windows tablets were inferior in every which way.. Shit capacitive touch, shit battery life, shit CPU. It was all shit. That's why it's dead.

What resolution was that device? I have an X220T and it's horrid in portrait mode

But 2-in-1 laptops and tablets running Windows are more alive than ever. And they were never 'dead', even if usually found in education or industry rather than the home.

marketing

>But 2-in-1 laptops and tablets running Windows are more alive than ever
Are you fucking stupid or just trolling? No one wants 2-in-1 anything. It's always a compromise and it always sucks shit. Top selling laptops are all real laptops, not hybrids.

Anyway, the point was about the pic in OP. MS didn't do shit. If anything, that device that Bill's displaying is a knockoff of Newton since Newton was the first consumer device with handwriting recognition. That PC that Bill was demoing was one of the biggest failures ever for MS.

Stay mad goy

>Nobody wants them
Which is why Apple have actually released an iPad that they're pushing as a poor man's Surface, right?
And how on Earth do you look at a laptop that becomes a tablet, then at a PDA with a stylus, and think 'yeah, those are totally the same'?

>people posting from their """smart""" phones and expensive """tablets""" and """phablets""" complaining about mindless consumerism among people who buy stuff from a competing brand

Ironing - the thread

>having the internet
>buying food

hello sheeplet

Surface is not an iPad.

But the iPad Pro is for people that want a Surface but also hate themselves.

Eat up Martha

Surface is fucking garbage with a garbage OS.