Sapphire Radeon Nitro Plus RX 480 4GB GDDR5

Hi, I am new in all this of making a computer but i need a new graphic card so I am posting here to make sure that I buy a graphic card that my PC can run. My especs are:

Motherboard: motherboard h81m-e35 v2
Power supply: mars gaming mp700
Processor: i-7 4790 3.6 GHZ
Slots PCI: Bus PCI 1

If anyone could tell me if is a good graphic card to play games like Dark Souls 3, The Witcher 3, NieR 2 and sorts I would be grateful. Also if anyone know a better graphic card I want to hear it.

Thanks in advance and i am sorry if this is against the rules of Sup Forums. I am not sure if this should be in Sup Forums or /wrs/

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/XFX-RX-480P836BM-Radeon-3Displayport-PCI-Express/dp/B01KCWZ0DM/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1490218712&sr=1-6&keywords=rx 480 8gb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In theory, sure, but that power supply is probably going to burn your house down one day.

If it's possible wait a bit for Vega to release, it might make some cards like the 480 go down in price

amazon.com/XFX-RX-480P836BM-Radeon-3Displayport-PCI-Express/dp/B01KCWZ0DM/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1490218712&sr=1-6&keywords=rx 480 8gb

Don't fall for the AMD shills, go for a GTX 1060, they go for the same price, better driver support in every possible OS, better performance, they use less electricity and run cooler in general. They also have a higher OC room.

People nowadays just hate Nvidia because they have anti-consumer policies. This doesn't change the fact that Nvidia cards are better for AMD.

If you rather want to support a company and buy the inferior product instead of getting the best for your buck, go for the RX 480.

And for gods sake don't listen to the shills here, this post will get bombarded with memes and shitposts without any substance. The best thing you can do is do your own research.

Also fuck off drones I won't answer to any of your shitposts.

Whats wrong with the power supply?. I was given the PC and i dont know almos anything about its components.

Go for 8gb ram on the 480. There are some games that make use of it even at 1080p.

The shitpost to surprass Metal Gear..

>If anyone could tell me if is a good graphic card to play games like Dark Souls 3, The Witcher 3, NieR 2 and sorts I would be grateful. Also if anyone know a better graphic card I want to hear it.
480 is THE card for 1080p gaming nowadays. If you want something better you either get a 1070 or find a good deal on a used 980Ti, but obviously that's going to be more expensive than a RX 480.

Nothing inherently, but usually it's not a good idea to cheap out on PSU because it really could explode should it be shitty enough.

there are two things you should never cheap out on: power supply and SSD

shitty cheap power supply can go boom and burn components or even your entire computer, shitty cheap SSD will have garbo performance and won't be very good at retaining and moving data

How expensive would be a reasonable power supply to this PC with the 480?

I've got a 4gb RX 470 Nitro+

It runs Fallout 4 on ultra settings at 1080p/60fps.
I highly recommend it.

The Radeons 470 and 480 use PCI-Express. Could it be a problem with my motherboard? (i think that it have just PCI, without "Express")

Platinum have kinda shitty port of Nier: Automata on pc, so performance there wont be too great, but that not the cards fault.
XFX or MSI variant may be better, but they essentially the same.

Your motherboard have one pci-e slot, gen2 but you won't loose much performance because of it.

Whats wrong with metal gear solid

aren't sapphire nitro the most overpriced rx480s?

t. bought the 8gb and regret it now that the faster xfx cards are cheaper

Wish AMD payed me as much to shit post. RX 460 fag here.

I have that RX 480. I wish I bought the 8GB for future proofing at least 5 years down the line until Navi arrives and matures, but I have no complaints when it comes to gaming.

Don't fall for this shill. The 1060 fucking sucks.
t. 1060 owner.

t. reddit

you really shouldnt be spending over 100 bucks for a PSU thats running an rx 480
a reasonable price would be around 70-80 bucks and the maximum you should consider is 650W but even then thats overkill. youd be fine with a 500W-550W
what matters is the reliability of the PSU and thats why a lot of people here will tell you to swap "literally-who" tier power supplies. i forgot where to find a list of good PSUs so just google for "good power supply brands" and pick your poison

>FX-8350

there's your problem bud

Seasonic and EVGA are the top tier ones, and dont buy the GQ series (G2 or G3 only)

G2 EVGA superflower rebrands have a problem that comes with sudden power loss, get the G3s instead

>wait 6 months to save $10
Holy shit you don't value time much, do you?

Gotta have that Intel and nVidia combo goyim.

Nope, no game I tried maxes out the CPU only the GPU

I bought the xfx gtr best 480 imo

Probably more like $100