Phones

What kind of phone are you rocking right now?

Samsung J7 after my iPhone 6 plus got touch disease.

OnePlus 3 and it's fuckin amazing

Note 4 forever

Note 3

Completely busted, still works like a charm

Props! I can't live with old phones so...

Acatel idol 4s windows

Snail W3D

>nude pic of poster's mom
>mfw

Why dont you share that picture with us user :^)

Thanks

Milf

Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V

It's like 5 or 6 years old and has aged like total shit, but I only use it for the music player, whatsapp and the occasional call so I don't need an upgrade. Used to play vidya on it but not anymore.

This, but 3t.

If that's ur girl u are a lucky duck

Lg v20

Redmeme Note 3
Best phpne I've ever had.

Galaxy S6.

iPhone 6

Zuk Z2. Happy with it.

its fucking mint

>after my iPhone 6 plus
QFT. you never owned an iphone. you're the biggest anti-apple troll on Sup Forums.

also, trolling is against rules on Sup Forums.

1+3T

nice adware OS, retard. kek!

>If that's ur girl u are a lucky duck
you're retarded. and you write like a shithead. gtfo!

Oneplus 3T, just replaced my Nexus 5, feels good man

redmeme battery laif

I've got the biggest dick of them all

Zuk z2.

my nigga

S7 Edge botnet spyware edition with bonus extra fragile screen...

2013 moto x

iPhone 7 matt black
dropped my 5s into the toilet, ran to local apple to trade it in, got a full price. water damage takes time.
so i paid a little less

axon 7 mini

$200, 1080p amoled, fingerprint

Lg L4 II because i managed to breake my z3 compact

>you never owned an iphone. you're the biggest anti-apple troll on Sup Forums.
Nope I did in fact used to own a 6+, I even jailbroke that piece of shit before iOS 10 ruined everything. Also I'm not an anti-apple troll, I genuinely hate apple and want to at least help 1 person on Sup Forums not fuck up his life with appleshit.

>also, trolling is against rules on Sup Forums.
Good to know you troll.

Elephone P8000

Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge

It does what I need.

S6 edge 128gb, kek I'm paying £15 a month for this

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Moto X Pure Edition + LineageOS

Pretty good, battery life has more to be desired though. Had it for a little over a year now.

HTC one m8

galaxy core prime

>tfw I can throw my phone into a volcano and can get a new one for at the same cost as the newest shitty AAA game release
>tfw doesn't run any games, so i can't get spyware
>tfw I carry a hi-point 9mm and drive a stolen 1989 honda accord

Xperia Z5. It's simple, it's fast and it gets the job done.

Tyrone, is that you? My wife is eagerly awaiting your return.

Moto Z Play

Oneplus One, soon "upgrading" to a Moto G5

Is it worth the upgrade from a Moto X Pure? I hear the battery life is an absolute beast, like 12 hours of SoT.

Moto G4. Occasionally feeling the limits of the budget range, but I've been totally happy with everything it can do.

Oneplus3t, and I'm lovin it.

Got the projector or the camera lens yet?

iPhone 6s Plus

iPhone 6 64GB.

I look forward to the iPhone 8....the 6 is starting to show its age.

Same here.

Still works as new, no significant issues (except camera has been very hit and miss).

And somehow the black letters on the back fell off, and I managed to only find the H and C.

Other than that, everything else is as good as new. Battery life is about 2 days of casual use.

ZTE zmax pro 6 inches of protability, representing my dick size also

UMI Diamond

Moto G4 Play

It didnt disappoint

LG G2 @ CM13

Who else here /comfy/?

iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB
Second iPhone, upgraded from the 6. I really like it.
I used to rock Android since the G1, but I realized iOS is a much better system for a communications device (FaceTime, iMessage, etc.)

HTC One M9.

Fuck that is a scary mummy!

Sony XA Ultra, battery could be better, but its fast enough for me, has 1080p, and was only $300. The new version is about to come out and has a bigger battery. Its also huge.

Sony Z5

Moto G3 with LineageOS

It's a toaster at this point but I don't like the size of modern phones.

If you think that's scary, check this out!

iPhone 4

I didn't see any mummies in that, or is the scary part that you know a mummy is there but can't see it?

>when you see it

Nexus 5, too poor to upgrade right now. Was eyeing the Pixel XL as a potential future upgrade but there appears to be major problems with the hardware. Maybe by the time I have money to upgrade Google will have something better to offer.

OnePlus 2
Kinda wish I waited for the 3 or 3T, but it's still a great phone with a nice battery

Moto E2 w/CM13

I'll buy that 89 Accord, I love 80's Japanese family cars.
Provided the cops won't know ever never.

>the 6 is starting to show its age.
As in?

holy shit you still use a moto e2? i used to have one. i got a s7 a week later becuase the moto e2 is such a shit phone.

BlackBerry Passport

OnePlus 3t. It's pure love.

My nigga

Gs 5

Moto G 2015 died, got a iPhone 5S through Virgin Mobile.

I've never used iOS before, it's fun learning it. I do miss muh Clover though.

Moto G 1st gen.

s6 edge

still waiting for the Nougat update to drop

as his in op is looking for excuses to buy a new phone.

I'm on a 64gb 6S. Virtually no difference from new. Figuring it might "slow down" enough for me to tell the difference on the next iOS update (at the 2yr mark), I have at least one good year from that point getting 3 total years out of it.

My nigga. I upgraded to the Z Play from an LG G3 after getting fed up with the shit battery, and I haven't been happier with a phone. 10+ hours SoT over three days.

Galaxy S7. Got it several days ago. Upgraded from an iphone 4 I had for a year.

>before iOS 10 ruined everything.
You installed 10 instead of waiting for some patsy to install it on theirs and provide reviews?

You feel sligth warmth around the back camera area when in use? My temps are like 30C.

what the fuck is this thing

That's where the Moto Mods and style shells snap in place.

that sounds full retard
what "mods" are actually useful

iPhone 6S

it's really just a novelty or working concept.

Imo most of the mods sound gimmicky, but there are battery mods that give the phone extra battery life, there's one that's going to add a slide out keyboard, and one of my personal favorites, the Edge mod, will add RGB notifications as well as adding extra battery to the phone.

so it's a useless gimmick phone

Extra Battery, external DAC, Higher quality Camera, extra storage? This seems to be the only form of "modular" phones that's working well today.

Kinda regret not saving up a little more for a Moto Z play after my OPO broke instead of getting my RN3P. The battery life and shit is nice but the custom ROM scene is such a shitshow right now.

The Moto display is pretty cool and I would love a phone that already comes with a stable stock android ROM.

Friend sold me his slightly beat up Nexus 6p for like $150

Rooted on 6.01 with xposed

This is the first flagship phone I've owned and It's great besides how fragile it is. I loved my old Moto G (2014) too, that thing was a champ

Suppose you're using iPhone 4S, can you update it to iOS 10 or maybe later? If no? Why? I've an iPod tough 4g which is 6yrs old. It's stuck on 6th update. Everytime I try to updare it through wi-fi the command says your software is up to date. Why is this happening? Also, I can't download the latest version of IG. The command says "Your Apple ID is disabled" have you ever faced such problems?

we get it, you got a lemon and hate it