Sitting in public space, Uni for instance

>sitting in public space, Uni for instance
>laptop open, just lurking Sup Forums or something equally unproductive
>girl comes over and sits in my peripheral region
>instantly open atom/CMD/IDE/whatever and start hammering at keyboard with intermittent pauses during which I study my screen contemplatively while rubbing my chin

Anyone else do this? Has it ever worked?

Has it ever worked and impressed a girl that you were programming or something?

I've never programmed in public

I didn't know Sup Forums was actually autistic

In what way would not approaching a girl and talking to her actually get her interested in you?

An "OMG you're such a nerd XD" type of reaction from a girl can be used in your favor, but cmon man. You need to make the first move, keep her interest, compliment her, and all the standard stuff.

I already did this, people called me a hacker

>atom
She'll think your a homosexual.

If you want to date her, just ask her out for crying out loud.

it works. ive banged about 7 and a half chicks doing this. you have to know a little programming lingo to. I normally say "Im compiling the data systems of the university to optimize giga hertz performance on a quantum level" by which point there panties are thoroughly wet. Have a recording app on so when you get there number and they ask why you dont write it down you say its easy enough to memorize but you actually have the recording you can listen to later. good luck

But what about those that don't know how to approach girls, or people in general?

I'm sorry OP.

There used to be this homeless guy who would hang out at the laundromat on a laptop late at night. Pretty sure he was a hacker cause he always was typing away at a linux command prompt with no gui.

>Sitting in public space
>Laptop open, browsing gerontophiliac scat while blasting awfuly dubbed post-witch vaporgaze with seapunk influences from phone speakers
>girl comes over and sits in my peripherial region
>instantly drop my box of 20 puppies wrapped in XL condoms
>get mad pussy
Works everytime

Is this a meme now? The last thread wasn't that interesting.

>not using VIM

you're never gonna make it

Who's the girl OP?

>sperging out loud "OOPS THERE GOES MY EXTRA LARGE CONDOMS FOR MY MASSIVE DONG"

>Has it ever worked and impregnated a girl that you were programming or something?
yes it has. stop posting this

>"Hey, user! Is it just me, or has it been a while since we last ran into each other? It can't just be me, right? Well, I don't need to tell you what I've been up to -- still just trying to find a publisher for my book, although IBM did approach me for a talk/seminar last week, so that's something new I've to consider. How about you, though? No, you've gotta share! Big shot like you must have accomplished tons since we last spoke!"

natasha

Something tells me it's Natasha.

>"Heh, nice try, CIAnigger."
>turn 360 and walk away

It's Natasha

I did fizzbuzz on 3 lines, suck that bitch

A qt once approaced me as I was programming on the bus. She was leaving a conference at my U so she had nearly no background in programming, and she was impressed I could concentrate so well. I kept the conversation going and nothing else; the path of the wizard is arduous but enlightening

>this gif

My fucking sides!

why do you keep posting this crap?

>programming
>on a bus
are you fucking serious? xD
gtfo

POOLOO

>Big shot like you

People get paranoid and leave my vicinity. They think I might be stealing their information.

I mostly get comments on my chickpad but I dont bother to impress people

>Install f.lux
>turn on darkroom mode
>do whatever i would normally do in shades of black and red
>"whoa cool, how'd you get it to do that?"
>fail psych class because i never finish my term paper due to library poon distractions

who's the dude behind her?
he's cute!

POST MORE NATASHA

>atom

No that's never happened.

>natasha
natasha whooooo?