Favourite vape mod?

Favourite vape mod?

Meh, they all fall off eventually.

I'm about sick of tanks though. I've never had one that didn't leak like a fucking sieve. Weird since back in the day of like the original 510s and the eGo that really just wasn't a problem. Now with glass and O-rings it's constant.

looks expensive

They don't leak if you know how to wick.

If its leaking you must be using too little cotton.

vap.e threads aren't allowed here

yeah, what the fuck happened

This Caduceus is really comfy.

Don't those things catch fire more easily?

wood mods, never again

if your 18650 battery catches on fire you got more severe problems than a few burning wood chips

So enlighten me.

The one where all of you dumb fucks off yourself.

What if I install gentoo on my DNA mod, am I cool enough to join your 'guys/desktop/linux/graphics cards/watches/pens/chairs/chink shit/pants-are-technology' threads then?

I recommend aromamizer supreme RDTA, these guys have jews control so they never leak any jews

see /fa/ ------->
/lgbt/ ----->

anyone tried to use these to quit smoking? i'm starting to smoke way too much and i've heard these are less unhealthy, plus it's easier to wean yourself off nicotine with them

i don't know if i want to go with a full-on lightsaber looking rig though. Are the ones that just look kinda like regular cigarettes a bad choice?

only non-homosexuals vape though.
Homos care little for their health and so smoke straight tobacco.

why?

Because certain sperg autists think this is a linux/programming board.

The existence of OP disproves your point.

You know user, honestly. I still vape nicotine years later so I'm not claiming they weened me off that, but as far as quitting CIGARETTES? After roughly 14 years of smoking, up to two packs a day at the time, having tried everything under the sun to quit with a grand total of 5 days with a cigarette being my record.

Once I started vaping I didn't smoke another cigarette again within a few hours.

You want to drop nicotine? These help you control and decrease the dose I guess.

You want to drop cigarettes? Nothing else even compares to vaping.

>bent cogwheel
STEAMPUNK IS FUCKING CANCER!!

>Once I started vaping I didn't smoke another cigarette again within a few hours.
man that sounds like exactly what i want

thanks bro i think i'm gonna give it a try. i can see myself turning into one of those guys that needs to take a smoke break every 5 minutes, and i do not want that

he's not even making that shit up. It really works

and honestly, I don't really crave nicotine. With cigarettes, I know I couldn't quit the shit and "I can quit whenever I want" is nothing something I could ever lie to myself about. I've been without my vape turd for prolonged periods of time and I never really felt any real craving. I only vape because I like it.

I really hate those asshats who vape indoors/non smoking areas because "vaping isn't smoking"

Your huge clouds of vapour are just as off-putting.

They're really, really not as off-putting. What I hate more is people going out of their way to be offended by vaping and acting as if everyone vaping is a backwards-jersey-hat wearing latino douchebag sucking off a smoke grenade.

Luckily, these whiners addicted to complaining don't really exist outside of online Cambodian embroidery convocations.

>i am bothered by thing
>you should not be allowed to do thing

works for women

you shouldn't vape in non smoking areas offended user of a penis percolator. Just because your clouds smell like pina colada and semen doesn't mean it's okay.

Of course I'm not gonna smoke in non-smoking areas, but I definitely will smoke indoors. And even around people who can't stand tobacco smoke because it doesn't bother them. You can tell it doesn't bother them by asking if it bothers them. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

this is why the 19th should be repealed
it is not an excuse to be a mancunt

GET OFF MY BOARD VAPEFAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

This, I mean how does this is different from i.e watch threads.

I need a mod for 0.8 Ohm vapes, so 40W is already more than enough. Considered the Eleaf Pico for a while but it seems uncomfortably small. Does anyone have experience with the Joyetech Cuboid Mini?

>Favourite vape mod?
Joyetech AIO. It's definitely not the best but quite reliable all-in-one, portable device. I recommend it to any beginner. 0.6 Ohm by default. Beginners should use 1.0 Ohm coils for a smoother experience. Got one in my car.

I don't own it personally but I know a 24/7 stoner who swears by this Arizer Air.

Formerly strong smoker with a 20 year habit here, trying to switch to vaping for the last 2 weeks.

Vaping was not yet able to replace this deeply ingrained habit yet. Vaping did cut down my smoking by 50% which is not bad. If you were a strong smoker, it's best not to pressure oneself. You don't have to switch 100% from the first second on. If you still need that morning cigarette at first, smoke it.

My theory is that the body is used to getting poisoned with carbon monoxide and the 1000 other chemicals in tobacco smoke. It is adjusted to it, and like every other deeply ingrained habit, it takes a while to adjust back. Give it time.

I don't use it 24/7, I use it sometimes on the weekend. I'm really enjoying it.

>YiHi SXJ
>Handmade in Finland
One of the higher-end high-end mods, there is no way it will ever get even slightly warm.

The Pico Mega could be what you're looking for. It's really comfy to hold too, the 26650 battery makes a perfect bulge for your palm.

The cigalikes are of pisspoor quality, really. If you want something stalthy/tiny small, consider an Eleaf iCare kit with the battery dock. It's a really solid device while staying the size of a whistle, while staying really affordable.

>you couldnt install gentoo on a vape

It is most likely the mild MAOI's in tobacco. That's the reason I can't vape, my nicotine cravings are satisfied but it lacks the other shit.

Currently using a cuboid and vortice 2. I like the cuboid a lot, and bought it namely because it was the smallest dual 18650 mod I could find. Prior to this I had an IPV4 and then a fuchai 200w. Both were absoute fucking garbage and fell apart from regular use.
The cuboid feels well made aside from the battery door. Sometimes it'll just open up seemingly on its own and dump the batteries out. It's pretty rare but I don't doubt it will eventually break, though it's been my longest lasting regulated mod yet at >6+ months of use. As you can see, though, the paint hasn't held up great.

While I'm here I'll also not recommend the vortice. The flavor is the only thing that can match a derringer I've tried to date, but the posts are a pain in the ass to build with and the threading is fucking terrible on them. The positive post is close to being fucking gone after like 5 builds. They should've copied the vastly superior aromamizer deck.

For real though, vaping is pretty gay for men. Either smoke 2 packs a day or don't.

Funny fact: I know a woman who almost throw her man out of the bed when he started to smoke e-cigarette after sex. Then again I guess that's not something that could apply to you people ( any time ).

but my neighbors always have their windows open
I can't be that dude who makes their house smell of cancer
Yet I need a fix to my oral fixation, like how your mom needs to suck dick, vaping works for me.

Woman and heterosexual man think vaping is gay, but I see you pay the price gladly.

Hi Jordan xddddd

>Cancerous tripfag trying to tell people what's gay and what isn't

I have an aromamizer sitting in a box of my other shitty vape purchases because it's worthless. I tried every possible build and it just wouldn't wick worth shit.

Been using an Atlantis for three years with no leaks.

I think I'm going to quit vaping.

My favorite vape mod is the one where you don't look like an absolute tool by vaping.

Haven't found it yet.

M O U T H F E D O R A
O
U
T
H

F
E
D
O
R
A

What would happen if I force all of youl in a room and not letting any of you smoke for a month.

I've been trying to find the one that makes nicotine not cause pancreatic cancer but I can't find that one either.

Her eyes are shit tier

>All these vaping redditfags
Disgusting. The only Sup Forums-approved nicotine delivery system is unfiltered cigarettes.

Fucking this

Smoking antifreeze isn't technology.

>calls us dumbfucks
>didn't use plural for yourself

>Not buying a mod with safety features
>Probably didn't know what he was doing and used it improperly
He was literally asking for it

Did you try vertical build?

Its the best for the aromamizer.

Thanks, also for the list of mods to avoid.

>The cuboid feels well made
Seems like a Joyetech thing in general.

I'm rather pleased with my Joyetech AIO, regarding the build quality. The AIO has the same head as the standalone Cubis tanks. They're designed like buckets basically, with the (bottom coil) atomizer mounted to the top. Clever design. Coils from 0.3 to 1.5 Ohm available, which is great for beginners who don't know if they want sub-ohm or traditional vaping yet.

The Cubis tanks are available as standalones and whatever mod I'll get.