GOOGLE I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD. THAT'S ENOUGH

GOOGLE I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD. THAT'S ENOUGH.

WHY.

>mfw legacy captcha

>exploiting people for free labour
>but Google(tm) are the good guys!

kek I'm from Bangladesh

>phone poster problems

They are. Do you realize how much useful data they're getting from you that will benefit you in the usability and creativeness of their products? Not even trying to be a huge government/Google shill, either. I believe that it does provide a service to us.
Also, it technically ~does~ solve the problem of verifying that you're a human. And if you're so mad about it you could just switch to legacy captcha like everyone else. Or get a Sup Forums pass once you realize your time is inherently valuable and that buying a Sup Forums pass would be even economically more efficient, let alone removing a huge annoance that's undoubtedly part of your daily life.
Get lern't knucklecock

>Or get a Sup Forums pass once you realize your time is inherently valuable and that buying a Sup Forums pass would be even economically more efficient
Then you realize it's a huge fucking waste of money when you get permabanned because mods are fags

Stop being a public disturbance then!

I think they're trying to raise standardized testing scores.
Imagine if Facebook had a simple problem like this to solve in order to update a person's status.

Almost overnight, the population would become educated.

I'd get one soley so I can shitpost on my phone in peace
nearly every other mobile IP is banned or has a range ban

>permabanned
What the hell did you do?
I thought only CP, spam, and advertising got you permabanned.

>good guys
>using this data to make Skynet smarter
Don't be so naive.

>make Skynet smarter
once it reaches critical mass, Skynet won't need captchas to become more intelligent

Yes but it needs to reach the point of self-awareness. Google is contributing towards that happening.

>buying a Sup Forums pass
>paying for this shithole
Fucking NO. I honestly wish that this place gets shut down and half of its user base dies from getting set on fire by democratic female black lesbian game developers in a flurry of poetic justice, I'm not even joking. One of these days I might actually go to Reddit despite their horrible, horrible, layout...

You can get banned for just posting pics that look like CP even if they aren't, like a kid resting on their hand where the hand looks like a dick or whatever

google educating the masses.

>you could just switch to legacy captcha
This isn't Sup Forums exclusive. Other websites use the Google verification services too.

haven't seen that before

i've forced v1 captcha ever since it became an option, easy

99.99% of my captcha uses are on Sup Forums

If legacy captcha ever gets turned off, I'm buying a pass.

Hope mook doesn't read this.

tfw 2 years on pass now
so comfy

If legacy captcha ever gets turned off, mook can go fuck himself with an 8 way highway, I'm fucking off to criple chan.

confirmed

That is the reason I got it user, works great. Also don't have to solve captcha so I can post much faster on mobile. Before I would have to wait for it to load and it could sometimes take forever.

I've never been banned on Sup Forums in my 7 years of fagging it up.

i was banned for posting pig balls in /dpt/. what kind of mod bans for that?

>sexual organs on a blue board
>"but whyyyyyt?'

May as well have posted horse pussy

Well you're obviously not doing it right.

there's nothing sexual about pig balls, mate
>May as well have posted horse pussy
i did also post pig screwing a woman though.. but still. it was relevant to discussion

>kek I'm from Bangladesh
kys

i've been here over 10 years, banned a number of times, though not recently
usually just from getting carried away or being too drunk
i've been permabanned once, but successfully appealed it. it was misinterpreted, but off-topic nonetheless

Kek, if you can't see how you're fucking up still then you deserve to be banned.

Don't all of them sound incorrect?
Am I a robot?

>he pays to post on a mongolian basket weaving forum

this, i really don't get it.

>Manly company
but that's correct, and no computer can tell me otherwise.

this is shit takes too much time to read, pictures is faster fuck

I got one of those.
They all sound like broken English and it takes forever to read, fuck em.

>Or get a Sup Forums pass once you realize your time is inherently valuable
If our time was even remotely "valuable" we wouldn't hang around this fucking place, arguing over what brand of a gaming processing unit someone bought.
The moment it becomes too tedious to post things here, I'll simply move to some other shitposting cesspit to spend my time at.