How can we end Samsung cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stevenschoen.emojiswitcher&hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get lost normie

Implying that the Samsung emoji isn't what peak performance looks like

are they taking it in the bum bum?

they are all horrible

Apple and Google both look constipated. I dunno what Samsung is trying to display.

Related: is there any way to replace the samshit emojis with anything else? They are so confusing to non samsung users and i hate the tone disconnect because of it

Maybe you should stop using emojis as a language, and use words like a civilized person.

Install Google keyboard?

looks like a character from bleach
smug as fuck tbqh

Speaking in memes and emojis is more efficient though desu

what's wrong with using emojis?

doesn't actually replace how android displays emoji

It's too late now.

This. There's a picture for almost every conveyance, but often not a single word. Rather send a picture than a pretentious string of adjectives

why do samsung emojis look so autistic

It's trying to convey this face.

Cool source.

>top 10 phones popular with nibbas whomst like to repeatedly run benchmarks that have already been done

Happy now?

>samsung phones come with malware preinstalled
>majority of the world has them

GTFO WITH YOUR FACTS BOI

Where's Moto tho

You can't. Samsung is Korean and Korean have absolutely no sense of style when it comes to that kind of thing. Asia in general is terrible with this, they will destroy some ancient temple with scrolling LED displays.

Oh I just realized that Huawai and Xiamoi aren't the same company. When I hear either of those I just think "that Chinese brand" but I guess there are two different ones. Huh.

Samsungs are the only decent android phones, the fuck you on about OP?

The first two are constipated and suffering.

Samsung is dropping a footlong log and is enjoying getting his asshole ripped apart

You can change the emojis if you have root.

Yes
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stevenschoen.emojiswitcher&hl=en

>docomo
>tct
What the fuck kind of brands are these? Are they the next thing for /csg/ now that Xiaomi and Huawei are becoming mainstream?

Samsungs are the Apple of the android world. Horrible unrepairable bloatware shit that 'everyone has to have'

>having to search through hundreds of pictures instead of having typing the words you know right away
look who's the retard

You sure love your cheap chink shit with no support to see the value of either Apple or Samsung products

>being this self centred

It's about how others interpret what you're saying, too. You obviously aren't even on the spectrum. Fucking pleb lmao.

> with no support
I am my own support.

I think that the idea is that you don't know the right words or don't want to repeat shit that has already been said for some reason or another. Gotta keep it spicy.

>awkward gradients from my least favorite early 2000s chat program which look horrible at tiny 15x15 sizes on a phone screen

>baby's poor attempt at minimalism with weird blob-shape, completely ignoring the fact that one of the founders of minimalist art has already made a nearly perfect smiley face which is what formed our current idea of the "smiley face".

>funny constipated face which knows it looks fucking stupid

the right choice is both obvious and hilarious.

>self centered
You're obviously the self centered one here if you think that everyone would put up with having to interpret a sequence of images next to words as if it was a retarded colorful version of kanji for the english language.

So you roll out your own firmware and android updates?

Im laffin

>India
>Brown color

docomo has dominated japan for decades

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this

>normie
Fuck off, normalfag.

>Considering the most palatable and fresh interpretation medium for others
>People have to "put up" with that

ok lad

>palatable
100% subjective, and the fact that most people will need to take the time to try and interpret a sequence of retarded colorful images, they do have to put up with that.

>angry face emoji
>gee, lemme just take the time to figure out and parse what feeling is being conveyed here

Emoticons are nothing new. Emojis are cancer.
You know exactly what I'm talking about.

>comparing someone rewriting song lyrics with emoji substitutes to the general purpose of using them as reaction images
autist

Recall what you said here >There's a picture for almost every conveyance, but often not a single word
You didn't say anything specific about it being used in the place what emoticons were in the past.

>you
W R O N G

okay

>does not post proofs

>implying any proof would be accepted

Here's what you do, newfriend.
You screencap the post. You post your cap. If there is only one (You), you are telling the truth.
And don't even think about manipulating the image; we can tell by the pixels.

>implying that's ever accepted
>hurr photoshop
>hurr inspect element
fuck off

t. angry busted samefag of sorts

>no support
Yeah. The those two updates you get 6 months after release really seal the deal for Samsung.

>i can't accept that samefag is a unfalsifiable accusation that is only thrown out to distract from there being no other argument

>I get to contradict myself but then pretend like it wasn't really me

Accurate depiction

I'm the other user :^). Are you happy now that one of us jumped through your little hoop?

very

Although I don't care for the 8ch emoticon.

I am glad

Please accept my condolences

By embracing our South Korean overlords.

has there ever been a samsung phone with a good design?

and i dont understand why companies would want to bother modifying the stock android ROM when it looks perfectly fine. just be like PC OEMs and change the stock wallpaper at the very most. leave android alone.

I don't know how I feel about the Note II onwards. The GT-N7000 was the best phone that I ever had desu. After I drank too much and pissed myself in my sleep with it in my pocket; killing it; I was too heartbroken to get any of the successors or replace it. None of them called to my soul like the original Note did :(

Because muh differentiation

post more

I feel you homie

I remember how huge it seemed back then, seems crazy that it was only 5.3". I can't remember which ROMs that I generally rotated between but there were some sweet 120/160dpi friendly ones that gave real estate for days

Wish I could bash, but what
said.

Fucking normies, get off my board.

Contribute or fuck off and hide threads, newfag.

>YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO MY SHITTHREADS

Did I strike a nerve?

Nobody wants to hear or read your whining, pussy.

>YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO MY SHITTHREADS

Here's your (you) by the way

>the only company with a middle finger emoji
Samsung has the best looking emoticons and aren't cucked.

Still no source.

what is this face supposed to be? shiting?

>normalfag
fucking leave, normaldrone.

I'm getting conflicting results.

>only company

i've got one on my XZ

>prefer traditional Sup Forums terminology to phonefag newspeak
>this is grounds to be banished from Sup Forums

Google is cute. CUTE!

literally samsung

You could just use your words like a normal person instead of being an insufferable man-child.

What are some really baffling emojis?

U+1F364, Fried Shrimp for example

Chill the fuck out gramps

>What the fuck kind of brands are these?
Even seen a phone with, say, the brand "Vodafone" instead of, say, ASUS?

Same thing with docomo, they're pretty much resellers.
At least their revisions have all the cool futuristic shit, like live offline on the air TV reception and FeliCa

rest in piss

Literally every phone has that.

eggplant

Also all those random weird scribble lines.

This guy fucking gets it. Who the fuck uses emojis other than 16yo girls.

Normal people.

uncut master race

Reminder that only Apple has high value emoji.

t. 15 year old girl

>niggers too poor to afford an Android phone
Or is there no infrastructure in Africa?

OH yeah fuqq my gay loose ass gimme that BBC