/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Daily Reminder:
• Aliexpress's Anniversary Sale will be up in 4 days
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/7thanniversary.htm?spm=2114.11010108.300001.2.RSbo9R

>News
• user exposes his plants to the Sun , get admonished by Concerned user • user finally gets his package • user gets Chinked by a $10 coffee percolator • user receives his $3.50 Wallet • user shows off his Teeny Knife • user buys an $0.80 Wallet, claims it is shit • Pajeet user shares his cologne • user's weed grows a little taller • user shares his experience with Car LEDs • Chink cars are climbing the Social ladder
• Degenerate user loves his Chink mousepad • user shares his exp with lineage OS on his MI5 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Harajuku-Women-Cartoon-3D-Animal-Striped-Socks-Novelty-Patterned-Sock-Colorful-Cat-Footprints-Cotton/32633322808.html
aliexpress.com/item/3D-Animals-Striped-Cartoon-Socks-Women-Cat-Footprints-Cotton-Socks-Floor/32717339565.html
aliexpress.com/item/Unisex-Fashion-Novelty-Famous-Painting-Fine-Art-Socks-Mona-Lisa-The-Scream-Starry-Night-Short-Socks/32362372981.html
aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-5-pair-set-Unisex-Cute-Low-Cut-Ankle-Socks-Harajuku-Style-Cute-cat-Pattern/32658683505.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Cartoon-3D-Print-Cute-Cat-Face-Women-s-Cotton-Socks-Harajuku-Warm-Sock-Spring-Winter/32752580295.html
aliexpress.com/item/1Pair-Fashion-Lovely-Cute-Harajuku-3D-Animals-Unisex-Men-Women-Socks-Pet-Dogs-Schnauzer-Collie-Novelty/32643712376.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-New-Vintage-Round-Metal-Steampunk-Sunglass-Women-Brand-Designer-Metal-Carving-Sun-Glasses-Outdoor-Driving/32541488771.html
aliexpress.com/item/KINGSEVEN-New-Arrival-Polarized-Sunglasses-Men-Brand-Designer-Fashion-Eyes-Protect-Sun-Glasses-With-KINGSEVEN-Box/32675699981.html
aliexpress.com/item/LongKeeper-Brand-Design-Bamboo-Foot-Sunglasses-Men-Wooden-Sunglasses-Women-Original-Wood-Sun-Glasses-2016-Hot/32726208960.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bamboo-aviator-Sunglasses-Men-Wooden-metal-Women-pilot-Brand-Designer-Mirror-Original-fish-Sun-Glasses-drive/32612040700.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Brand-Polarized-Sunglasses-Men-Alumium-Pilot-Sun-Glasses-gafas-oculos-de-sol-masculino-driving/32777648420.html
aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Arrival-Brand-Designer-Cool-Polarized-Sports-Men-Pilot-Sunglasses-UV400-Sun-Glasses/32705510424.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mens-Glasses-HD-Polarized-Aluminium-Magnesium-Classic-Style-Carmelo-Brand-Mirror-Sunglasses-Hot-Male-Drive/32644941125.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_536597.html)
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_606385.html
aliexpress.com/item/5-0-inch-YS6pro-Quad-Core-smartphone-MTK6580-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-13MP-camera-Dual-Sim/32802031294.html?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw degenerate

>News
Previous Bread

moss ball is still alive. fish dont care

>Does it roll around?

how do you know it's alive

Op not even capable of showing all the reviews from the last thread.

Cunt

a month from now op post pics of dead fishes.

does it look dead?

could be a fake plastic thing, like chink rice or chink eggs, dunno

Where is the first half of the news

Give the rundown on the anniversary sale. What's it worth to me?

nothing

>purposefully left out the negative Eiaosi X6 review

Gee I wonder who's behind this thread

>Okay

• This Triggers the Eiaoshill • MouseAutist recommends a thing • user receives his package • Another 9/10 for DZATs • French Fries socks• user receives the second part of his package • user receives his VE Monk foam wrapper • user finally receives his msata to ZIF after more than a month • Moar Monks and audio adaptors • LeMax 2 Camera Pics

Featured twice :3

Keep up the good work m8
Just don't forget the fucking reviews

am i cute? :3
suggest more cute chink socks

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Harajuku-Women-Cartoon-3D-Animal-Striped-Socks-Novelty-Patterned-Sock-Colorful-Cat-Footprints-Cotton/32633322808.html

aliexpress.com/item/3D-Animals-Striped-Cartoon-Socks-Women-Cat-Footprints-Cotton-Socks-Floor/32717339565.html

aliexpress.com/item/Unisex-Fashion-Novelty-Famous-Painting-Fine-Art-Socks-Mona-Lisa-The-Scream-Starry-Night-Short-Socks/32362372981.html

aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-5-pair-set-Unisex-Cute-Low-Cut-Ankle-Socks-Harajuku-Style-Cute-cat-Pattern/32658683505.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Cartoon-3D-Print-Cute-Cat-Face-Women-s-Cotton-Socks-Harajuku-Warm-Sock-Spring-Winter/32752580295.html

aliexpress.com/item/1Pair-Fashion-Lovely-Cute-Harajuku-3D-Animals-Unisex-Men-Women-Socks-Pet-Dogs-Schnauzer-Collie-Novelty/32643712376.html

>tfw still living with my parents and unable to buy qt chink socks.

I'm going to buy some much female underwear holy shit

Fix your goddamn room jesus christ that wall is disgusting
would berry tho

Fucking /x/ Trannies

HI

What are some in ear options when regular in ears just hurt my head or don't fit?

Any really small options or whatever?

>

Link to panties/socks?

Earbuds (VE Monks for instance)
Bone conduction

I wonder what this could be

Dragon Dildo

Me too, just open it

>You are already Chinked.

>reddit filename

the gift of electronics

Already ordered the monks.
I doubt they get the quality of any in ear though.

Go for the MrZ Tomahawks then

What sunglasses should I get?

It takes a while to sync photostream to my computer

P-pls live in H E L S I N K I.

I live in Oulu :3

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-New-Vintage-Round-Metal-Steampunk-Sunglass-Women-Brand-Designer-Metal-Carving-Sun-Glasses-Outdoor-Driving/32541488771.html

aliexpress.com/item/KINGSEVEN-New-Arrival-Polarized-Sunglasses-Men-Brand-Designer-Fashion-Eyes-Protect-Sun-Glasses-With-KINGSEVEN-Box/32675699981.html

aliexpress.com/item/LongKeeper-Brand-Design-Bamboo-Foot-Sunglasses-Men-Wooden-Sunglasses-Women-Original-Wood-Sun-Glasses-2016-Hot/32726208960.html

aliexpress.com/item/Bamboo-aviator-Sunglasses-Men-Wooden-metal-Women-pilot-Brand-Designer-Mirror-Original-fish-Sun-Glasses-drive/32612040700.html

aliexpress.com/item/2017-New-Brand-Polarized-Sunglasses-Men-Alumium-Pilot-Sun-Glasses-gafas-oculos-de-sol-masculino-driving/32777648420.html

aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Arrival-Brand-Designer-Cool-Polarized-Sports-Men-Pilot-Sunglasses-UV400-Sun-Glasses/32705510424.html

aliexpress.com/item/Mens-Glasses-HD-Polarized-Aluminium-Magnesium-Classic-Style-Carmelo-Brand-Mirror-Sunglasses-Hot-Male-Drive/32644941125.html

Redmi 3 pro (3GB) just started overheating, shut down, and now it won't turn on anymore.

Plugged it into my pc to try seeing what I can do but my computer can't detect it at all.

What do I do?

Really disappointed in Xiaomi and myself for falling for this bullshit. Xiaomi is just another cheap chink shit apple knock off brand. Even quality is shit. Fuck this.

fucking finns man

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

Should have got the superior Zuk Z2. Blame RegularOP for his constant Xiaomi shilling.

Pics?

Typical Zuk shill.

>That is what you get for being a cheapass and not going for a OP3-T like the rest of Sup Forums

Has anyone bought any Bluetooth earphones?

I'm looking at qcy qc29 and I really like the idea of Bluetooth earphones without any wires at all, since they usually get tangled everywhere during work

Nice fake story you've been spamming in /spg/ for months, noting that you've still not got proof you even own an RN3P.

Zuk shills: so much buyers remorse they have to lie and make up imaginary complaints to get one over Xiaomi.

So I've noticed select coupons on aliexpress and upcoming sales in 7 days.
Do select coupons work as any other coupons (minimum buy price to work) or is there some other catch to them?

Works for me.

Hell, i even take it into sauna 3 times a week for 20 minutes each session.

Proof of purchase. I don't have any other phone or camera to take a picture of it with. How many phones do you expect me to fucking have?

>rmn3p
the fuck is wrong with you cunt

Well it doesn't work for me as of this morning so fuck Xiaomi.

>bought a Xiaomi backpack off gaybeast because I need a new one (gearbest.com/backpacks/pp_536597.html)
>needed it for this Saturday specifically
>arrived in a week
Nice.
Also it's alright. Has a few pockets on the outside and interior, and a drink bottle holder on one side. Doesn't seem particularly sturdy but well worth the $15 it cost.

>he didn't buy it from HK Goldway

>he bought a Redmi 3 Prime when nobody recommended or memed it

>Dispute finished

Yeah, I'd believe your story now bro.

>as of this morning

Seriously believable.

owo what's this?

We just got a letter
We just got a letter
We just got a letter
Wonder whOwO it's from

wtf is it? can you read chink? how will you follow those plans?

>Even a chimp can follow such a simple diagram

Kek Exposed

Mail bomb?

it's the hottest meme around of course
it spins pretty nicely and feels good in my hand, just what I wanted really
it smells godawful though, and the stench stays faintly in my fingers so that's shit
also couldn't choose the color, so it's white but still pretty nice

link: gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_606385.html

Yes, it had a tiny mark in the bottom left corner so I disputed it as being damaged and got 40aud back.

Your point?

Select coupons work on select shops.

There are 3 kinds of coupons, they work separately from each other, alicoupons work on all alithings, select coupons work on select stores and shops coupons work on a specific shop.

For example, during 11.11 I bought a $10 alicoupon for 800 coins. I then shopped for a Redmi Note 3 Pro 3GB edition for $140. The shop accepts Select Coupons and I had a $5 shopcoupon for $130 or more.

$140 - $10 (alicoupon) = $130 - $2 (Select Coupon) = $128.

This is below $130 so the $5 will not work.

$140-$10= $130 - $5 = $125.

Keep in mind that Select coupons are placed above Shop coupons. You can't use shop coupons first before Select coupons.

In the end, I did not buy it and I bought a Zuk Z2 from Banggood instead.

Is that a radio?

>aud
fucking straya bullshiters man

i should be studying for my exams due to tomorrow but ima build this thing first

>Shitposting on /csg/ when you have an exam incoming
>Build this thing

Wait a minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

>oral exam about 7 books tomorrow
>havent even read online summary of said books.

>$140-$10= $130 - $5 = $125.
>$140-$10 = $125
Wat

welcome to the autism club

God fucking damn it
Aina saa kärsiä ja hävetä. But you better be not doing any drugs, okay? This is okay, but pls do not ryybs&narcs

When will Comfy review one of these? I want to see how they function in the hands of a true autist.

Anyone knows what's different between
>Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and
>Xiaomi Mi Band 2 INTERNATIONAL EDITION
?

Don't even bother. Cheap BT earbuds will either sound shitty, be built shitty, or be uncomfortable, with poor battery life.

Just buy Bose Soundsport. Supreme comfort, great sound, 8 hour battery, solid build, and they're not expensive.

Bluedio N2 here. You couldn't be more wrong.

>Bose Soundsport.
100$
get out

My Redmeme Note 2 is dying slowly due to me being a dumb fuck and jamming a USB charger in upside-down while drunk. Now it's only charging with select cables, and I may want to change it.
What kind of chink phone would you recommend, only criteria being sub 200$ and USB-C ?
Xiaomi preferred, but open to any brand.

The only answer is zuk z2

Here we zuk again...

There is general for that
REEEEEEE
im tired of all the shills arguing with each other.

After a few days of use mine doesn't spin as well. It also spins better with one side facing up than the other. I think the more expensive spinners are better.

>not being a sugardaddy to a cute trap
>not buying sexy chink clothes for said trap
>not using chink sex toys on said trap

Could this be it? Please tell me you code better with those socks on.

>200 word essay due tomorrow but can't stop browsing Sup Forums

MI5
Redmi 4X
LeTV Leeco 2
Qiku
Oukitel K6000 pro (You might want to wait for the plus vers tho)

Are there any chink electronics with transparent cases?

VE Monks

Any suggestions for sling bags? I was thinking of buying from muzee in ali

I just got today this keychain that I ordered on the 5th of november. That's definitely a new record in shipping time for me.
What's the longest some of you had to wait for something to arrive?

Need some help guys. Can I be sure that this will work on my network in Europe?
aliexpress.com/item/5-0-inch-YS6pro-Quad-Core-smartphone-MTK6580-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-13MP-camera-Dual-Sim/32802031294.html?

It isn't listed on willmyphonework and I can't find any spec sheets online. My network uses 2100MHz for 3G

how about something like a speaker or a radio?

I need a bit of advice.

Should i get a redmeme note 4 or a zuk z2 pro if its sub 300 Euro moneyz

It'll work. 850/2100mhz is what it supports.

i dunno about longest.
fastest was 5 days though from china

ZUK Z2 Pro for camera and performance, Note 4 for battery life (assuming you're talking about the Snapdragon version). Though in that case you might as well get a Lenovo P2 which is also sub-300€

Nice. Why can't I pay via Paypal though? Giving them my credit card info seems kinda sketchy.

Alipay is like paypal for the chinese and alibaba is a multibillion dollar company. It's basically as trustworthy as ebay/amazon.