If you look at VAULT7, you will be arrested

Julian Assange is working directly under the command of Donald Trump and Vladamir Putin in order to destroy the legacy of the Obama administration with this "shadow government" nonsense.

Vault7 is STOLEN INFORMATION. STOLEN BY RUSSIANS. Going through any of those documents is AGAINST THE LAW.

When it comes out Trump is a Russian agent, he will be impeached and the establishment will take back the White House and most of you will probably be arrested for even looking at Vault7. Its treasonous.

WIKILEAKS IS WORKING FOR RUSSIA.

FBI James Comey during his hearing, completely dismisses the claims made by Trump that Obama and the CIA spied on him:

"No, the government can't spy on you."

This isn't technology and most of us have already looked so it's too late shillman.

hey look shareblue or CTR or whatever your pro pedosta public opinion shaping organization

Sup Forums is thaaat way >>>/pol

thanks CNN

Wikileaks did 9\11

Ok Mr.CIA

>"No, the government can't spy on you."

We must impeach Donald Drumpf for destorying our diverse country.

Here's that (you) that you wanted, now fuck off.

>in order to destroy the legacy of the Obama

So nothing of value is about to be lost.

Thank you, my friend!!!! :DDDDDDD

ya cuz it was working so amazingly well.....

just save the contents on an ISO, put it on a CD and burry it on your backyard

Tuck frumpft

He just wanted replies, don't reply to him seriously.

Please ;_;

This, trump is a godsend

Nice blog faggot

Maybe.

t. CIA nigger

Are we larping as cnn talkshow hosts?

Trump is going to keep islam out, kick out illegals and violent criminals. It's going to be wonderful.

I see CTR money is spreading to Sup Forums. Russians didn't write the emails and they didn't invent these spying tools. And there was nothing wrong with the Vault7 leaks at all in terms of what the CIA is capable of. If the CIA couldn't do that shit then I'd be worry my government is totally shit at spying. The problem was if the CIA is actively spying on American citizens which is illegal for them to be doing.

Whether or not Trump is a Russian state actor is of no concern to me. I fucking hate both Russia and the United States. Russia, USA, and China all think their worldview is the correct one and all have dreams of global domination.

Also go to Sup Forums

>Going through any of those documents is AGAINST THE LAW

It's now public information. I am not burger. How can it be treason? Sure do hope you can prove your bullshit "muh russian" conspiracy nonsense.

So you don't even care that it's real information, just because muh russians and muh trump ""stole"" it?

>It's a shill and furry thread
Nuke it from orbit