Wow, fuck Razer

Wow, fuck Razer.

I bought a 1060 from them back in January, with manufacturing screen errors, and these cunts are trying to charge me almost half the price of the laptop to get it fixed despite the fact I have warranty.

I swear this is a theme with Razer Support, how the fuck do I fix this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvWe_7c-m0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck did you buy Razer in the first place?

I wanted a laptop for uni that I could also use for gaming as I didn't want to drag my tower to various places (I travel a fair bit also) so this seemed like the clear choice.

bad

>listening to LinusGoyTips
wew

i7, GTX 1060 in a little package, easy to take around. Didn't seem too bad to me.

Chargeback, file a complaint with Better Business Bureau, etc

this, dumb OP

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Thank you.

I bought a razer blade stealth, first I had to RMA the use-3 plug ripped right off inside the laptop (its a very common issue) then while using no microfiber cloth cleaning the screen it cracked .... I sent it in and they wanted me to pay $200 to repair " the techs said it looked like something struck the screen" so I said fine but it's literally the last dime you I'll ever get out of me. The guy got back to me and said he went to his boss and they would cover it.... ok

I finally get it back and a week later it's just dead won't turn on at all so another RMA, now when I powe down the fans ramp up to 100% for about 20 seconds..... thank got I just got the low end spec stealth

Fucking Razer, man.

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

For all the people that shit on Apple ID rather overpay then have to deal with razer garbage

>Didn't seem too bad to me.

And now your here. Complaining.

Thanks for proving his point.

>laptop for uni
>also use for gaming

How cute

should have bought xps 15

Op got moolested in the boody hoe

>how the fuck do I fix this?
unbecome gaymer

what the heck? a gaming laptop, is overpriced garbage?

>being a Razer goy
>not just buying a new patrician-tier 15.4" MBP

Smh my nigger

please don't use racial slurs to emphasize your points

>I wanted a laptop for uni that I could also use for gaming

Do you people have a fucking unstoppable urge to play video games? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I got a free ayylmaoware R3 with a 1060 for the holiday. I thought it was really gaudy and weird, but it's done really well. Sorta sits on my desk just for vidya though. If I need a laptop outside I bring my x201.

kys

This is why the switch is perfect desu

>with manufacturing screen errors
Post pictures

Wow relax pointdexter

>pointdexter

What? You're a dumb fuck. I bet you're some Monster drinking faggot too who needs constant stimulation from everything.

*sips Rockstar Khaos*

U mad geeky? It's your mom that needs constant simulation believe me.

Sorry my nigger.

>tfw my thinkpad can handle fightcade perfectly fine
It really does fit all my needs.

dell 7559 has a better price:performance ratio and isn't made by razer

oh also forgot, it was designed to be opened up and upgraded, so everything is super easy to access and get to if you want to add more ram, an m2 drive, ssd, etc

>desktop card in a laptop

Nigger

Nah, no unstoppable urge to play video games, now ejaculating however...

all jokes aside whats the best windows based laptop?

I always see people talking shit about >gaming laptops, but I always wanted one since I move around constantly and building a pc is not a good idea at the moment.

Are there laptops that are actually worth the money?

The issue with gaming laptops is that they're expensive for the performance they provide vs a desktop, and over time the heat damage from extended usage sessions with degrade performance significantly, not to mention most of them can barely squeeze an hour of battery life fresh out of the box, making them into mere portable desktops with less power.

But if you really, really, REALLY want a gaming laptop that doesn't suck dick and will probably last you a few years without dying, ASUS's offerings are a decent bet. Their customer service isn't all that great, but their laptops tend to be reliable and have decent bang for the buck.

But did you also buy the LG ultrawide meme display and an ITX case with mech keyboard?

I know that feel bro.

>Fapped 3 times this month already.

JUST
U
S
T

lol
No, gaming on the go is retarded. Get a cheap laptop, a console and beer. You can have battery life and maybe make a friend.

I bought my MSI GS60 for the same reason, also at the time I did not have room for a desktop.

There are legitimate uses for gaming laptops. And they are a growing percentage of the market.

nigger

Why is this some sort of crazy concept? I often have a few hours in between classes, and besides around mid terms and finals, I only need a little of that time for studying and homework.

What's wrong with wanting to play games in the student lounge? A lot of people do. More so a lot of dorms don't really have the room for a full sized PC set up.

Also this is ignoring other uses for higher performance machines, like running some kinds of CAD smoothly, and it's nice to have your own computer and not having to use the under powered ones in the room.

Shame the GS60 is a pretty badly built laptop. I've had to service a few of them now. Physically, they're crap.

I've had it a year now, and I've yet to have a problem. Physically it feels as sturdy as when I got it, the only notable wear is some of the anodization has polished off the corners from going in and out of my bag.

I'm a sailor, I'm not lugging a fucking desktop setup on and off a boat every month so I can play some games in my down time.

Asus GL702 solves that issue.

essentially, look up the performance of the latest laptop GPU's compared to their desktop counterparts, they're within a few frames, hell the new 1060 performs as good as dual 980m gpus.

... wow... what a bad pic I took... probably was shaking with excitement when I first got it.

>I'm a sailor

I don't know why this is funny.

>I have to play video games on my laptop
Fine, what are you playing that won't run on an Intel HD 550? Nigger you know you're going to be using this thing mostly for Overwatch

>but I n-need to have 4k and 8xAA
On your 13 to 14 inch screen? Really?

You're going to have to get over the fact that you won't be laying in your rack playing wither 3 on max at 144 fps. Get a middle of the road whatever laptop so you can play Warcraft 3, Dawn of war, or Halo 1 like everyone else. Use your desktop when you're portside.

Gaming laptops are still garbage. You fucked up, shipmate.

nah mate, I want to play fucking doom and shit whenever I want

you do you though.

You think Overwatch will play at even like 10fps on integrated graphics? I mean, it's a light game, but I doubt it would be playable and even low setting on a laptop with out any sort of dedicated card.

My laptop with an i7 and 970m gets around 90fps in overwatch with everything max at 1080p. In heavier games like GTA V I struggle to get 60 with most things on High and Very High 1080p.

post a long rant on social media
they will bend to your will every single time

youtube.com/watch?v=jvWe_7c-m0U

There's that one guy on /vg/ who plays Overwatch with a GT 620 or something.

It's as bad as it sounds.

I'm an officer son, I get my own room

You should take your sea pay/ separation pay and buy the most overkill gayman desktop for when you are home. At sea, your time is better spent studying or working out. Occasionally play lighter games that are easy to run on anything. Pass them around on USB drives and set up a LAN.

>because given the option, I want my games to look like absolute shit

I would never buy a fuckin razer product. First was mamba 2012 and its laser broken within 5 months. Second is a fuckin sabertooth which i only used on 4 games and its buttons are fucked up. Never ever.

What are you? The fucking skipper? No you don't. You just don't have to stay in the 200 man berthing. Also, a college educated officer should know better than to buy Razer products.

I didn't buy a razer product and I'm sailing in the merchant marine, not the navy

People say that about every single one of their products. They always break down without a couple months.
I dont understand why anyone buys any of their shit. All shit-tier quality garbage.

>razer
>not buying originPC with deadpixel guaranteed replacement