Lincucks BTFO

Xfeces bug literally destroying monitors.
bugzilla.xfce.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12117
LINTARDS AKA 1% 4EVA ON SUICIDE WATCH!!

Ahem. We are 2%

>Can't reproduce this bug, my cat is absolutely indifferent about it. What monitor do you use? Have you tried reporting the bug upstream at the cat vendor?

lol

epic xD

>"The defualt wallpaper is having my animal scritch all the plastic off my LED MONITOR!"

Linux truly BTFO with such results.

Steps to reproduce?
1. Start Xfce, using the default mouse wallpaper
2. Leave the computer with the screen turned on and a cat in the same room

Expected results:
- The cat keeps sleeping

Actual results:
- The cat scratches the screen

Here's a potential patch, but I can't test it since I don't have the required hardware (cat).
Comment 5

I fell for the bait then I read the post. Oh lordy

That was my cat, OP. Her name was Tinky. She is now dead at such an early age.

>SanjaytheToilet
my fucking sides

Thanks for the memory.

where is this suicide watch channel you are talking about?
is it some subreddit? I googled but couldnt find

Proof she dead.

make a rug

You made me sad :(. RIP Tinky.

>cat scratched off monitor plastic
>didn't even read the fucking bug

She's cremated.

Thank you, sir.

>get a pet dog
>stays your best friend for life

>get a pet cat
>destroys your stuff

The choice is clear, folks.

RIP Tinky. I remember seeing this bug report 2 years ago.

:c

>Firmware patch for cat 2017230331416
>Changelog:
>Added condition to check if a recognized instance of "animal:mouse" is a real world object or just a drawing. Fixes bug 12117 reported against xfce.

Oh wait, but when we talk about linux is never fault of the cat vendor, it's always fault of linux!

Uhh, dogs has destroyed a lot more of things for me than cats. I have both a dog and a cat.

Cease this FAKE NEWS right now.

DOG OWNER ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!!!

Hard to imagine it was 2 years ago. She died two days after Christmas in 2016. Father died 5 days before. Strange month that was. Anyway, I had no idea it was on Reddit.

please post archive of kitter pics

>Sanjaythetoilet

I have many of her on my computer. Here's my new cat now that Tinky is gone.

What happened to your cat? I don't care for the father, sorry. Must have been harsh on you, that Christmas.

I have a few ideas from research. The vet didn't know and only said he's "never seen anything like it". I'm more cautious of vets these days and have my new cat on a organic, raw diet with cooked foods as well. Overall variety to try and avoid whatever happened. I suspect it was a respiratory disease induced by the previous owners taking her to the vet and the vet giving her toxic medication, etc. She was probably sensitive.

such unprofesionalisms.. how can linux even compete with profesionals at microsoft huh....

My fucking dog chewed my bible. Kicked the shit in the head and give it away to an idiot.

>chewed my bible
The dog was looking out for your best interests

Doing real food diet as well. I buy offal like sheep lungs, bull balls, kidney and heart for him. Lightly bring to boil, and that's about it. He loves the soup off the meat too. Also, I add a fistful of rice to 2kg of meat when cooking it. For minimal carb and dietary fiber.

rip ;_;7

man i didnt need this

beautiful cat
why did she die?

I remember that user making the thread on Sup Forums

tis my cat
she is v. autistic