Hi Sup Forums what is the best poorfag smartphone?

hi Sup Forums what is the best poorfag smartphone?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-g4-play-4g-lte-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-black/5583500.p?skuId=5583500
m.newegg.com/products/N82E16875705035
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What levels of poorfaggotry are we talking about here? Moto G 5 is neat but it costs about 150 dollars

$100-$200 range

This refurbished for $99, I got one and love it

bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-g4-play-4g-lte-with-16gb-memory-cell-phone-unlocked-black/5583500.p?skuId=5583500

the refurbs from best buy are as good as new, no scratches at all

iPhone 5, I have one.

What's the best dumbphone these days? Need somthing that groups messages by recipients and doesn't run out of space for messages. Other than that I'm happy with the cheapest crappiest phone out there.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro brah

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro using Tapatalk

Yotaphone 2

Allview p6 lite

Zuk 2 seems to be the meme phone ATM. $170 for last year's flagship specs. Only issues I have with it are no microsd, and no HDMI out(slimport or mhl)

Refurbished Nexus 5

Oukitel K4000 Lite

Anyone got an opinion on this phone??
Sony Xperia XA Handset.

enjoy your impending screen cancer, it just came out of nowhere on mine. luckily i still have my 4 so i just switched back.

Is there something akin to a dumbphone but being able to handle whatsapp/messenger/or whatever?
Proper dumb though, with physical keys and the like.

Not a good deal, it looks nice but the screen quality is poor

m.newegg.com/products/N82E16875705035

BlackBerry Q10

Just get a prepaid android phone and unlock it.

Bought myself iPhone 6s, it just sits on my table as I never get calls, I don't go out to make photos or play any games on it and only use it to order pizza.

oh lawd is that some chinese shit ?

no, just normal nokia 1200.