INTEL BTFO

INTEL BTFO
>youtube.com/watch?v=0eEMlO3VUK8

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MSI-B350-TOMAHAWK-Gaming-Motherboard/dp/B06WVFFXXL/
aquatuning.us/water-cooling/radiators/radiators-active/10942/watercool-mo-ra3-420-core
hardocp.com/article/2017/03/20/amd_ryzen_7_1700_retail_cpu_overclocking_x_2
youtu.be/OjdJ1RU4ulU
pcper.com/image/view/79481?return=node/67296
wccftech.com/retailers-selling-amd-ryzen-5-cpus-3-weeks-official-launch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

should I buy a 1080 or a 7700k if I have a 980ti and 4770

Just wait

If you game more than doing processor intensive applications, get the GPU. CPU isn't that much of a bottleneck.

>buying the same shit every year
yeah... no. buying stuff once and being happy for 10 years.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong g with what you have currently. The 980ti is on par with the 1070

>mfw Intel idiots have to buy $300 motherboards with their "K" processors because the $100 mobos doesn't have overclock feature

you're telling me. that's why I'd rather get the gpu but bf1 has some serious dogshit areas that eat my cpu

You get what you pay for. A new motherboard and processor provides the best experience because they are optimised for each other. Something that AMD isn't familiar with.

>Wtf, I hate ____ now!
>Implying AMD is better
>Sockets matter more than processor power

What a dumb fucking video...

give me context what does an intel usually get?

amazon.com/MSI-B350-TOMAHAWK-Gaming-Motherboard/dp/B06WVFFXXL/
>R5 1500x $190
>Total cost $300
No point in getting an i5

6600k averages at 140

intel's entire lineup is obsolete save for the 7700k which is the one to get if you really care maximum possible single threaded performance

everything else is simply not worth buying anymore

>5ghz 7700k
>32gb 3200 RAM
>buying 1080 Ti STRIX next week

Feels fucking good bros. Had my friend benchmark his AMD chip single thread in Dolphin. I'm literally 3x faster (248 seconds vs 787 seconds). God DAMN it feels good.

Don't upgrade to a 1080 from a 980ti

>980ti
Why would you ever want to upgrade now?

Get this and clock higher
aquatuning.us/water-cooling/radiators/radiators-active/10942/watercool-mo-ra3-420-core

>10 years.
This is not what intelfags do user.

>mobo has OC feature
>all ryzen unlocked
>but can only clock up to 4.1 Ghz

Hahahahahaha

My 7700k can clock easily to 5Ghz on air

Da fuck. I mean I'm on air but 5Ghz for me is 1.38v and isn't even RealBench stable.

Why are all the soldiers in that game niggers?

because that's what europe was 100 years ago, didn't you know? it was 99% black, then the white people came and killed all blacks

>Feels this good about wasting money.

Wew.

The Americans are modeled after the Harlem Hellfighters. An all black division that fought under the French military.

7700K 4.5 goes to 4.8 on most chips,you ahve to buy $40 cooler= 300Mhz
1700 3.7 goes to 4.0 on included air cooler for virtually free =300mhz
1700 has board for 100 that can OC, has free cooler that can OC, eats same power as 4c

I don't know, such a hard choice.

they didn't fight though, they were carrying ammo all day and fought in one or two battles because nobody else left

Heh, AMD only uses 80% of CPU while Intel uses 100%

No contest really, AMD is always behind

>Nvidia GTX 970 Founders in SLI
>Ultra Settings, DX12, 1080P

Bullshit video. Everyone knows bf1 is shit on dx12, plus it doesnt support SLI, you need to use dx11 to enable it.

This test is utter bollocks

Fuck this crap I'm buying a 7700k!

This, I really hate when someone posts facts rejecting my worldview, I wish AMD dies already so instances of that happening lessen.

The board and temps makes a difference too.

AMD is in its best financial situation since 2010.
They're not going anywhere.

>muh clocks
Yet it would still be slower than the current lowest end Ryzen 1700.

>3.8 GHZ @ 1.4v
>215w
hardocp.com/article/2017/03/20/amd_ryzen_7_1700_retail_cpu_overclocking_x_2
youtu.be/OjdJ1RU4ulU

pcper.com/image/view/79481?return=node/67296

Tell my sides I'm looking for them if you run across them out there.

>10 core consuming less power than 8c.

because it's performance is worse KEK

look at multithreaded 8C vs 10C benchmark

Also notice how Ryzen 1700 costs $330 and Intel's shitty 10Core CPU costs $1600

>high voltages = housefires

No shit.
You should be more worried that a 1700 uses over 50% less power than a 6900k and is only 10% slower.

and my 1700 is at stock clock aswell so it actually pulls less power than Intels 1600 dollar CPU with 2 more cores and 4 more threads KEK

Intel sucks

>1700 system power consumption under load is closer to the Broadwell-E's IDLE system power consumption than its load one

AHAHAHAHAAH OH HOLY SHIT I'M LITERALLY DYING HERE

Not buying 1070 and wait for volta, what an idiot

>it's true
How will Intel housefires ever recover?

By pretending the issue doesn't exist.
Kinda like Macfags.

What I see here is a sub prime delidlake that can't hit 5ghz using 8% less power to reach 20% higher clocks than a golden sample 1700.
So far all I've read and heard is 3.8-3.9 on retail chips and 3.6 constant load on the stock cooler.

I don't give a shit about either corp and buy used. Just don't come here marketing your 1700 can oc 4ghz at reasonable vcore, if at all shill.On top of that the stock cooler sure isn't doing it at the high vcore all r7 require at those speeds.

>My 7700k can clock easily to 5Ghz on air

>watch any big tech youtuber (LinusTechTips, Paul's Hardware, HardwareCanucks, JayzTwoCents)
>their Intel 7700K machine is overclocked to 4,9 or 5GHz with either a 240mm big ass expensive AIO cooler or custom water loop
>"and during Aida64 stress test the CPU reached 90 degrees celcius"

Even my FX 6300 housefire CPU never reached more then 55C with a Hyper 212 EVO during prime 95 after 1 hour

I knew Ryzen was massive success from the start. I mean if you try to view the thing without any bias its clear when you filter all shintell shitposting.

Intel using them Atom cores.

Literal retard

Don't buy anything you retard. You are fine.

>FX 6300, a 95w processor
>housefire

pick one

Kill yourself, shill.
Your 7700K is going to suck balls at emulating newer systems like the PS3 that have shitloads of cores.

You know that Dolphin is barely an example of a taxing emulator, right? I have an i3-2130 w/ GT 730 that does fine.

>Comparing GHz across architectures
>Lying out your ass about clock speeds

Please, please kill yourself.

Reminder that the human eye can't see further than 120 watts

For those living under an rock.
wccftech.com/retailers-selling-amd-ryzen-5-cpus-3-weeks-official-launch/