Order something on Amazon

>order something on Amazon
>select 2 day shipping
>estimated arrival date is 5 days from now

why is this allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/iPhone-Nupro-Lightweight-Protective-screen/dp/B00PXEFFV2/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1490365544&sr=1-6&keywords=iphone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know it takes time for the CIA to plant the backdoors OP.

Get prime faggot

Was it free or did you pay for it goyim?

Don't, its a scam.

>Not having prime
>Not getting free same day delivery
Laughing botnets

Quit tricking OP into getting scammed. ;_; also its business days so it doesnt include weekends faggot

I do fucking have Prime.

Then I'll safely file this thread under 'shit that never happened'

Amazon delays your packages 5 days if you don't have prime, even if you paid full price for the shipping.
They wont even bill your credit card until the day of shipping and then it arrives next day.

You're not a first class customer unless you have prime.

>Thinking two day shipping includes weekends

Also, this assumes you bought directly through Amazon and not a third-party vendor. If it's not Amazon, shipping is only when it leaves the warehouse, otherwise they can take their sweet -ass time actually packing it.

not him but not all products of amazon have prime services example:
amazon.com/iPhone-Nupro-Lightweight-Protective-screen/dp/B00PXEFFV2/ref=sr_1_6?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1490365544&sr=1-6&keywords=iphone

OP here. The item was sold by a third party seller, but fulfilled by Amazon.

for me, it fucking does. I get same day deliveries or atleast 1 day with my goods delivered on Saturday/Sunday.

Get cucked OP

Stock availability.
Or if you order at just the wrong time on a Saturday, you get it Tuesday.

For me their 2 day shipping is normally on time, and I tend to use it at lest 3 or 4 times a month.

I've recently had problems with their free One Day though. I ordered a DMT diamond lapping plate, one day was an option, and it ended up taking 4 days. And it was direct from Prime.

And last week my GF ordered a pair of Senneheiser headphones, same story, straight from Prime, but after a 5 days I had to contact them, they said it was lost in transit. I got the option to refund or reorder. This time they did come in One Day via USPS.

If i remember correctly, i pay 24€ per year with music/Video and delivery.
Student, germoney

This does happen, I contacted Amazon about it. The two day shipping is from the date it's shipped, it could take an indefinite amount of time for it to be prepped to be shipped and still fulfill their two day shipping policy

So why are you blaming Amazon for 3rd party sellers not processing orders promptly?

It also factors in business days and time of order. Order after 4pm on friday you get your package on wednesday.

What the fuck I hate Jeff Bezos now

>order something on Amazon
>select free standard shipping
>estimated arrival date is 7 days from ordering
>arrives two days early

>2017
>still falling for the Amazon meme
Literally look anywhere else and it's cheaper and faster shipping.

Are you ordering on a weekend day you moron

>buying from (((amazon)))
kys yourself good goy

I've done this and it happened to me before, we contacted customer support and they said it was a weird glitch they had been experiencing and someone fixed it for us and upgraded to next day shipping for free so we still got the item on the correct day.

Ummm... where? I always check multiple sites, and not just first google page results. Maybe 6-7 out of 10 times what ever I need is as expensive or less on Amazon.

And a lot of times, if it is notably cheaper somewhere else they are asking more for shipping. Most of the things I buy on Amazon have free 2 day shipping.

Amazon does this for first party sellers too you stupid shit

>order something
>select no rush
>get $5 coupon
>estimated arrival date is 5 days
>arrived in 3 days

Why is this allowed

Just use Prime with Same Day Delivery and order on a week day you cuck. If you don't have money and need to wait till the weekend to pay then get a fucking credit card.

>live in an island
>the faster it will come home it's 3 days

>when you pay $100 a year for amazon gold™ subscription so you get your overpriced soda 12 hours faster

>I don't know what business days are

user you need to educate yourself.

>order something from amazon
>select 2 day shipping
>arrives in one day

don't use amazon desu