Where can I learn C++

Hello Sup Forums.
I know nothing about coding and I want to become a fucking hacking expert. I'll put the work needed, just hand me a website where i'll be able to learn the language

Other urls found in this thread:

bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/204553/best-programming-guides-ever/
learncpp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com

If you can't even find your own resources you definitely wont put the work needed.

cplusplus.com has an ok tutorial. Not up to date to the latest features, but it will get you started.

If you ask question like this, then you don't want to learn it.

There are plenty of websites where I can learn C++. I just want to know which one is the best.
I guess there's nothing much on Youtube; i'm looking for a solid formation

bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/204553/best-programming-guides-ever/

It's a coding language dude. Just find one of the many free online coding academies and go at it, I promise they really don't differ since the material is the same. Just learn the syntax and practice.

But honestly I agree with everyone else, if you won't even do your own research then you probably don't care enough to actually apply yourself to practically learning a language.

Then search that in google you fucking disgrace of humanity.
If you want to be hacker think without asking people for results.

>c++

learn Ada instead

>ada
learn rust instead

learncpp.com/

OP, read sicp, concrete mathematics, C programming language, and you'll be off to a good start

>Rust
Learn C instead.
(But actually learn Rust after though)

Ok, thank you for your advices.

I also wanted to know if someone can be good at coding without knowing shit at maths? There is a college offering a formation without any mathematics in my city

If you really want to jump straight into C++, read A RECENT EDITION of C++ Primer. The language is a clusterfuck though, just a useful one.

>learn rust, SJW, feminazi, gay men pretentious garbage

C++ is a fine language.

Read black hat and grey hat python

Depends what you want to do with it. CRUD, you're fine. Kernels or game development, you'll need maths. Simple vectors and linear algebra will cover a lot of what you'll need, don't need a mathematics degree.

Do you at least know college level algebra?
If so you're fine.

learncpp.com

I don't

Fuck

In order to be a hax0r you'll have to learn C and ASM. Not C++.