So my family found out about that Senate vote and are starting to freak out...

So my family found out about that Senate vote and are starting to freak out. What are some good VPNs that could cover all their devices?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-39365308
tunnelr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? If they're not doing anything bad they have nothing to worry about. Using a VPN is a red flag that you could be a potential criminal.

Gotta pass the house nigger
Haven't you seen school house rock

Now we know they post this without even reading what the thread is about.

They sell your data to companies so that you can in turn be hit with hyper-directed advertisement. It's scummy, but they're already doing it with facebook/google and countless other websites. This is just another thing in their arsenal to make it easier to brainwash the masses.

A VPN wouldn't save you, you'd need to cycle through them and continuously.

It's better to just give up and leave the internet, don't trust anything you read on here because you are 99.9% likely just being targeted and the system is looking to exploit your confirmation biases.

The senate voted to repeal rules that were first introduced in October of 2016.

bbc.com/news/technology-39365308

If you didn't use a VPN before October 2016, you have no reason to now. Plus you all conveniently fail to remember beyond your five minute memory span to only a few weeks ago when it was ruled that using a VPN or TOR can make you suspect to investigation. Try reading something other than that opinion piece fear mongering unprofessional Washington Post bullshit for once in your life.

>Using a VPN is a red flag that you could be a potential criminal.
This.

A VPN would save you on the ISP front, because they can't determine anything useful from the presumably encrypted stream heading to the VPN.

So what? I have nothing to hide.

Well, it is too late anyway, even if you're personally not targeted, every normie around you is. Can't overthrow the majority.

>implying I associate with normies

Normies dictate the quality of your water, air, energy, gas, prices of your electronics and other consumer goods, and countless other things.

I'm guessing I won't be getting any actual suggestions will I?

tunnelr.com/

>I haven't committed any crime to hide, but some people have, therefore privacy is important
Top argument, m8.

Except freedom of speech is an actual right protected by the constitution, while privacy is just a meme that is not even in the constitution.

This. If you want to do something discreet, find an open wifi like a coffee shop, and then spoof your mac address. Most VPN'S are honeypots anyways.

>Except freedom of speech is an actual right protected by the constitution, while privacy is just a meme that is not even in the constitution.
Holy shit did you forget about the 3rd and 4th amendments?

What Senate vote?

You understand that the rule they are repealing was protecting privacy right? I'm asking because it's unclear exactly how stupid you are.

I don't see the word "privacy" anywhere in them, you encryptard cuck.

The Senate voted to get ride of privacy protection that the fcc come up with. So now of it pass the house, which it probably will, is can sell your data including browsing history to advertisers without your consent.

not sure if bait

You probably meant to quote instead of .

No, I quoted the right post. Sure is tasty, I will admit that.

Yes. Did you miss the part where it says the rule has only existed since October of 2016? If you ever used the Internet at any point before then, then nothing is changing for you. What exactly is stupid about pointing out a fact? I'm not saying anything about privacy, I'm simply saying that people acting like this is the end of the world are being misinformed.

>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Hmmmmm, that sure sounds a lot like privacy. The government can't just search your shit unless they have a warrant. That is the very DEFINITION of privacy.

>>Using a VPN is a red flag that you could be a potential criminal.
fuck off, everyone uses a VPN

This.

Everyone freaks about about the second amendment, no one seems to give a flying fuck about the fourth.

Zoog VPN is good, they don't keep logs and won't slow your connection down

I was thinking if getting a VPN, but does it really make you more suspicious ?

This. If you dont care about privacy, you simply have down syndrome and can't comprehend the bigger picture.

>they don't keep logs
can you pls provide login / pass to their admin servers so i can check this out myself? if not then get the fuck out

the only good vpn is the one you roll yourself

Mullvad

>everyone
You mean conservatives.

>no one
You mean conservatives.

You seem to be suffering of confirmation bias.

The more you know...
How could one rely on a world governed by humans?
Some people do, and get deceived soon enough.