- Deep Web (2015)

Other urls found in this thread:

fieldofvision.org/project-x
theintercept.com/2016/11/16/the-nsas-spy-hub-in-new-york-hidden-in-plain-sight/
content.jwplatform.com/manifests/xqZNthDT.m3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Lo and Behold" was quite good.

Kung Fury was deece tbqh

How the heck didn't anyone mention Pirates of the silicon valley?

The thread is 6 posts deep faggot, feel free to add on.

Citizenfour?

stream it

Wargames, all *Con talks ever.

Snowden Movie was better.

"Zero day"

A short 10-minute documentary you can watch on-line, right now.

>A top-secret handbook takes viewers on an undercover journey to Titanpointe, the site of a hidden partnership. Narrated by Rami Malek and Michelle Williams, and based on classified NSA documents, Project X reveals the inner workings of a windowless skyscraper in downtown Manhattan.

fieldofvision.org/project-x

i actually agree. its ironic that a big studio who routinely asks for government intervention in regards to cyber cirme produces a better documentary on the largest cyber whistleblower than an underground team whose more personal to the cause

Spooky. Thanks for the share, user.

Thanks user that was a good watch, I actually can see this from my office window

nsa inbound.

stay where you are.

If you thought that was spooky, you should read the Intercept article on the building. It's really interesting.
theintercept.com/2016/11/16/the-nsas-spy-hub-in-new-york-hidden-in-plain-sight/

>can see this from my office window
I find that building hauntingly beautiful. That pic especially- with the dusk sky. If you get a chanc, take a few pics like that and upload 'em. If you vanish, we'll know the spooks got to you.

Terry will find you, and run you over.

why do faggot hosters do this?

their vimeo account doesn have a download button either, so jdownloader does pick it up and on vimeo its also a bunch of 5 second videos in sequence

its a fucking free vid, why this

is there a script to download and mux retarded streams like that? or some ready tool?

Youtube-dl seems to work just fine.

youtube-dl content.jwplatform.com/manifests/xqZNthDT.m3u8

The Hacker Wars (2014) was actually kind of interesting. I never really knew much about lulzsec or any of that stuff. Coolest part was when they changed the text stream billboard thing, you know, those things where like pixels or text go from right to left that you see in cities. They changed it to something like lulzsec or some shit. Idk, reminded me of Watch_Dogs how you can change the billboards with your phone.

Anyways. I'm watching 2001: A Space Odyssey for the first time ever and it's exactly as slow-paced as I thought it would be. It's making me want to go smoke a joint and watch it. I don't even smoke weed.

I had to watch that shit like 4 times before I managed to stay awake through it.

Poitras has always been a hack as a cineast, she's much better fit to be a journalist