Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=8oLMlR7ZmtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill you'reself

>tfw you are not an audiophile

>asymmetrical cat placement
pleb

there's really no point in me getting a K7XX when I already have K702s right?

im tempted anyways but it's stupid as hell right?

Not an audiophile, more like mad scientist. These are part of my next project.

Thats a big tweeter

still running these with a BAT VK200 over Acoustic Zen Hologram II and a Resolution Audio Opus 21 with Acoustic Zen Silver ref II and Krakatoa PC.

use an AZ Tsnumai Plus out of a PS Audio Duet fed by a hand assembled Oyaide Tunani terminated with Oyaide P/C 004's

Reported

For you

>tfw tinnitus
headphones were a mistake

unfunny

4u
fuck u

I got that too but its from using power tools without ear plugs like a dumb ass.

:c

Is there really no cure for this? My right ear has been ringing for 4 months now...

Someone needs to save those cunnies

this is some of the worst interior design I've ever seen, what the fuck

dude eastern religion lmao

apparently if you're lucky enough to have ringing that's just from imbalanced diet or some other bullshit I read while googling for it.

i went to my doc and he was ass, he just said "stop using headphones lol"

i don't even want to google about it anymore because it'll just make me more depressed when I confirm further that t's iireversible

mdma my man

Meanwhile this guy probably shits on his porch

What about african design?

Cover both your ears with your hands and tap the back (not too softly) of your head with your fingers, it makes it better for a while and is nice to do at night when trying to sleep

You could try listening to brown noise, it fixes some cases, but not all.

>owns a high end digital scope, multimeter, and function generator
>plays vinyl

I had a ring for about a year, then it disappeared. This was about 5 years ago.

Not sure if it was tinnitus. I didnt used to go to party often, but I didnt use hearing protection. One day I woke up after a party, and I knew something was different with one of my ears. Besides having the usual ring, I was hardly able to hear with the ear. After a day or two, the hearing returned, but the ring stayed; for about a year that is. Maybe also worth noticing: my ear felt a bit irritated during this period.

Needless to say that I use hearing protection nowadays.

Hope you experience something similar.

Why are there metal weights sitting on everything?

Thats Jarvis Cocker and Steve Mackie.
I don't really think they are audiophiles.

>OMG, we're all getting old. I remember them when they were skinny and cool in 1997. Like I was at the time.

Jarvis Cocker's "Wireless Nights" (available as a podcast) on Radio 4 is the comfiest known listening experience btw.

Just look at that happy nigglet. Not many can have the joi of having a father.

>tfw ruined my ears giving myself tinnitus

I own an AKG K1000. Do I count as an audiophile?

>joi

>pic related

Delicious little grills

How do headphones cause tinnitus?

problem my boi?

>muh indian deco
>putting hindu and buddhist shit together
yuppies are the worst kind of retards

Vinyl fags are the worse. Spend hundreds if not thousands on high end equipment just to play shitty inferior vinyl record quality of music on high end gear. It doesn't make any sense.

Fuck off, I just like the designs. Your gods are nothing but anime figurines for me.

Wtf is this monitor doing there
Pajeet pls

>liking poo in loo designs

Dumb animoo poster

They don't. Listening to high volume music for extended periods of time does. Actually it doesn't really matter if you listen to music on headphones, speakers or if you have a live band playing for you 24/7 because you are saudi prince. As long as volume is too loud you risk hearing loss.
The problem is, people tend to crank up volume on headphones higher than for instance on speakers.

Please be this.

Now that's just aspirational. The ceiling in my house isn't nearly tall enough.

MODS!

My hero!

I too enjoy quality audio reproduction.

What is a good portable player for such a task?

Who are these semen demons?

judging from the fjords in the background, he lives in rural Norway, looks like pic related, bought a gold digging wife from Thailand and put the religious figures there because thai wife misses home

having shit taste and being pathetic is probably correlated

the fisrt and obvious reason is because I am not retarded, the second reason is because I am not a richfag.

fucking javascript fucked up my pic

>iMac placed in the fireplace

He just need to set the fire.

WHAT THE DO THESE FAGGOTS LISTEN ON THAT

jazz, classical, dad rock, and other old fart music

full blast lolicore

Those girls are cute I wonder what they listen to

We've hit maximum shitpost.

We can do worse my boi

youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Not a single picture has a television anywhere

Feels good in this future man

It's because audiophiles like to have a room strictly dedicated to music.

They probably have a giant TV in both living rooms and an overhead projector the home theater.

youtube.com/watch?v=8oLMlR7ZmtQ

Not so much.

wow, good going ruining that woofer

now it cant have any excursion, fucking retard

>ruining
>a fucked speaker

Oddly enough, it sounded better than when I bought it. then again the entire system cost $75 from Walmart more than half you life ago.

At least it's really tinnitus, in my case it was Multiple Sclerosis. Antipsychotics make the ringing go away but it makes me feel like shit and occasionally screech loudly when angry, it's annoying. :(

Holy shit this worked for me

I honestly don't know how to thank you

same 1/2

2/2

it works wtf i love g now

Why does all audiophile gear look like shit? it looks like I went back to the 60's/70's honestly.
I mean I get that the only people gullible enough to pay out the nose for (((muh golden ear))) are 60 something white guys
with massive hearing loss, but is there nothing good looking out there?

>tfw there are people ITT who are using Logitech speakers and think that is "fine"

I use speakers on my cheap lenovo laptop. It's complete trash.

kys scum

This guy gets it.

>Alberta
My man!

that cabinet is fuckin rad
want

Audiophiles and just as mentally ill as trannies

why there are no videophiles?

There are. Haven't you read some user's autistic screeching over yify rips?

Pretty much.

>hey lets spend thousands of dollars and multiple gigabytes of disk space reproducing sounds that are out of the range of human perception - and we'll make fun of anyone that claims this is a waste of time, resource, and money

Audiophools make me irrationally angry.

Not even sorta comparable. Nobody can tell the difference between 320kMP3 and FLAC, but it's pretty damn easy to tell the difference between a YIFY re-encode and a bluray rip.

Vision is less susceptible to placebo than audio.

>why there are no videophiles?
Sadly, video is just not that interesting anymore. Digital video is great in that cheap chinkshit, from DVD to Bluray and computer, does a damn good job on playback but this makes high end often pointless.

Back in the day of analog video, spending $$$ on hardware translated to massive, visible gains. Laserdiscs blew VHS out of the water, but to get good laserdisc playback required high end players up to the X0. The X0, for example, was a tour-de-force in analog design which used everything from exotic R-Core transformers to a linear spindle motor to wring out everything LD could give. Laserdiscs are fucking fun to collect too, with the greatest packaging ever created for a video format (the Japanese LD boxes, which could cost $1000 for long series, are massive artifacts covered with art and extras).

The minutiae of video rips an shit just isn't the same. Also, display technology now is not as tweakable as the 90s high CRT projectors. CRT people are still getting more performance out of these machines designed for flight simulators etc., with things like high bandwidth neckboard mods, while digital PJ is mostly closed to hacking.

i have a pair of dells
live with it