Is Chrome really a botnet or is that just a meme? If it is, is there a way to protect yourself from botnet?

Is Chrome really a botnet or is that just a meme? If it is, is there a way to protect yourself from botnet?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. No.

Google tracks you.
Google is part of PRISM.
Install Firefox or Icecat.

look the word botnets gets thrown around like crazy here because people have no life and hate for no reason

chrome is the best browser in the world and there is no reason to use it.

Botnet in a google sense means that google collects data to target you with ads but since oyu are an adblock user anyway its wasted time for advertisers cause you won't see their ads anyway lmao.

Google can use the data for internal purposes to show you search results you like, suggest youtube videos. Its to your own convinience.

Because lets be real here nobody cares about what the fuck you do. You aren't important. You are a fucking nobody. 1 in a few billion.

If you care that much that google knows you post on Sup Forums you seem to suffer from paranoia.

Hell yep. It'll even punish Symantec.

Until we won't have libre kompooters there is no way to protect oneself from botnet.
But you can protect yourself from google.
Just don't use it's products.

When you "google" or install something from it, it assigns a unique ID for your kompooter.
For easier tracking.

Google links my laptop and desktop kompooter which I don't use anymore (it belongs to my brother now). I live ~20km from that desktop.
AND when we youtube, we get similar suggestions.
Coincidence?
I don't think so.

Is there something for Chrome like those Windows 10 telemetry disablers?

its called Ungoogled Chromium

Except, when you start to become important, and have a different ideology than (((them))), they have all the information necessary to destroy you.

Would I take computer advice from someone who can't even spell the word correctly?

you will never be important enough for this to matter

Speak for yourself loser.

The lack of self esteem in you makes me want to vomit. Grow a dick and fight for your privacy, the embodiment of cuck

>he's a twitter activist who thinks the man will notice and come to his house and shoot him
grow up

>he's a weakling cuck who refuses to fight for his privacy.

Stay brainwashed. Pathetic cuck.

Actually, its alright. Losers like you deserve to be controlled by the powerful. Too bad I'm not a loser, and I won't be controlled. I will control faggots like you. I'll play the god for you.

>there is no reason to use it
Exactly.

Yes it it.
Don't use it.

If you feel comfortable that Google tracks and saves every mouse click and button press you do, go ahead and be a cuck.

If you like this shitty browser so much, try this: github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Since I am not a Chrome cuck, I don't know it this is already stable or actually is privacy-friendly, just heard about it some weeks ago.

Stop using Chrome.

Ofcourse not.
Always use your critical thinking.

.. and use what?

Has there every been a case were google used chrome users to launch ddos attacks? Why do you think they would actually do that?

pic related

>all the information necessary to destroy you.
If you're a cuck that posts that shit and has no Plan A, B, C,.., phi, rho, gamma, upsilon,...

Well, I'm sure everyone has posted/searched some dumb things and have been careless during their late teenage years that could get them in trouble.

every single stroke of my wank?

install addons

Buddy of mine (RIP) spent 2010 downloading meth lab instructions and junkiechem diy shit in our hs library. Shit either gets back to or you OD before the time comes.

Here is the deal,
Considering you have a Gmail account logged on your phone. You could log in your Gmail Account(with a PC) -> Press 'My Account' and while scrolling downwards you will find a 'Find my Phone' section.
That fucker will track your movement, ON A MAP. Say for instance you have a phone on you all day, signed in a gmail account and with data, you could move around your town and it could theoritically track your every movement. I'm not sure about the accuracy though.

Do keep in mind that this can be used both ways. It's both a poison and a remedy. Gmail could track you down, creating the ultimate botnet, knowing everything about where you live, go, drink, have fun, ANYTHING.
But at the same time, if you lost your phone somewhere, or some thug decided to smuggle it from you, theoretically you could track the phone down.

did he blow up along with a meth lab?

Yes, no.

>Has there every been a case were google used chrome users to launch ddos attacks? Why do you think they would actually do that?
All you need is a bug in WebRTC and it will happen.

Lab blew but he OD'ed on the product he made it out.

It records everything you say all the time and uploads it to Google.

My wife brought a Chromebook home from work and needed to put it on the network. I shut everything else off and changed the wifi password once she was done.

I don't want those Jews on my network.