bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-mate/ bug/1605887

What went wrong?

>he can't edit a config file

fuck off retard normie

>What went wrong?
Your mental state.

>Year of our lord
>Using an insecure OS

>he doesn't know it doesn't matter what OS you use any more because your CPU's hardware is backdoored by design

>not using fully libre netbook based on MIPS

>Buying Intel

>implying AMD is not compromised too

>he prefers the quick and easy solution over cumbersome geek bullshit
how dare he

>not buying Intel pre-2008

Ubuntu Mate package ff for every distro? If not, OP is a faggot.

They're both equally as quick and easy if you're not retarded

>lincucks

Install Wayland

>linux desktop
linux is a kernel, retard
there may be a kde desktop or a gnome desktop

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

I see what you did there

>What went wrong?
linus decided to make an operating system.
this and the whole "UNIX philosophy" BS

>hurr durr use plaintext for everything because it's "easier" to parse.
never mind that bash is 5000 times slower than C

I'll be honest, I'll take this car over a tesla if someone is willing to distribute this car with schematics for free.

I'll take reliability, freedom (as in speech), and independence over appearance and performance anyday.

Thank you Mr. Stallkun.

Disgusting font rendering

A bit hairy but usable.

I'd drive the ariospeedwagon to hell, heave and back, just to laugh at (you)

>Spirited Away
>7 Samurai
Late to the game?