Modern corporations are the new commies

Can we talk for a moment about how fucked up is situation of technology progress in modern age?

We have company that creates cpu, its a big company with big stock value and rich ceo.

Now, ceo is only afraid of shareholders, because they are in power to kick him from the job. Shareholders give a fuck only about $$$.

Now such company is going to develop cpu that is 2% faster than in previous year because its better from financial point of shareholders, despite fact that they could make cpu that is 20% faster every year.

At some point companies are big enough to influence senators to create law that is better for company. In usa its called "lobby", in the rest of the world "bribery".

At some point company is rich enough to sponsor both sides of gov elections, so no matter who wins, company wins.

Is this truly what murricans understands as free market, liberty and freedom

?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism
youtube.com/watch?v=zOtpeYERu9w
youtube.com/watch?v=oQwNN-0AgWc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where did u get my photo from

yo stop hacking me and stealing my selfies

I knew the government was spying on me but not that they used my photo for infographics

I really hate when people walk slower

fuck off virgin

i fit the pic's description perfectly someone send help

it fits everyone's description you mong, it's designed to trigger everyone

Make a company that makes 20% faster processors if this is true OP and you'll be rich. If not then you might be wrong.

I WALK ALONE

lol no

Body language is much more important than small talk itself and you can easily stop weakling just the way he walks and acts.

You are implyinh that I am wrong, but even slight chances of AMD ryzen caused prices drops and intel changed slightly their new cpus release dates.

>Make a company that makes 20% faster processors if this is true OP and you'll be rich. If not then you might be wrong.

How big chances are today?

Such big company is going to do anything they have in power to destroy you.

>anorexic belly
0/10 greek gods would disapprove

spot*

What the fuck that picture literally describes me

I like that avg person belives in shit like this in a.d. 2017.

Its like group of 1% rihc people convinced majority that they should not pay more taxes kek.

In reality rich people get away with millions $ every year while avg normal person will get fucked by IRS because he forgot to pay 50$.

so how would this be better without free market? the state-owned cpu manufacturing company's engineers would work 24/7 every year (or else they'd be kicked out and would have to put up with the shame of getting the same pay as 'basic income'!) to make sure neets like you can get 20% faster cpu every day and watch animu with more and more advanced encoding?

DELETE THIS PICTURE,
RIGHT NOW!

>pic

damn...

>real life is some faggots posing for a pic
even the gym rats at /fit/ are all autistic spaghetti droppers, so kindly fuck off faggot

>businesses are bad because the government is corrupt

btw, the shareholders own the company. they can do with it whatever they want. if you dont like it you can make your own company using all your special technological knowledge.

everyone knows...

>cronyism
>plutocracy
>corporatism

this is not the free market, freedom or liberty my friend

The US is oligarchy tier

>hair seems to overreact to wind
fuck you i didn't choose to be born with thin hair

What do you mean?

>Long strides
FUCK YOU AND YOUR KIND WHO WALK LIKE DEFECTIVE ROBOTS
USE YOUR THIGHS AT LEAST ONCE AND YOUR LIFE AND FUCKING WALK FASTER

>Is this truly what murricans understands as free market, liberty and freedom

No, but their pride and the so called anti-communism is help to keep the status quo.

who the fuck made this shit?

its not my fault that I walk manually

>insecure about his walk
IM NOT INSECURE ABOUT MY WALK YOU FUCKING PLEB!!!1!!1!1!!!

Virgin reporting in
I don't walk like that

This is not the version of free market I like therefore it's not real.
My god you look like a commie defending his ideology against criticism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corporatism

>how guys and girls take pictures.png

You're so right! I'm unworthy of sight and should step aside for strutting alphas!

/fit/ is a bunch of losers with an Adonis complex.

basic playa hata bitch

somebody rape her

I don't disagree, but you give too much importance to body language. It only gets you so far, i.e., if you open your mouth and drop spaghetti everywhere, walking "like an alpha" is worth nothing.

that's literally me, holy shit, did you see me somewhere and meme this picture in to existence? fuck you man

I don't walk too fast, but If I see that the person in front of me is walking slow relative to me and I am starting to catch up I will accelerate a little bit to pass him and then return to my normal speed.

Why?

Because is awkaed to be so close to someone else back when walking, where am I wrong, how is that not normal?

Only if you're an autist

That picture is a masterpiece

Don't stress over an image created by an /r9k/ dweller that intended to annoy other /r9k/ dwellers. Stop living your life through this website.

>Stop living your life through this website.

Easier said than done.

If you let a website control your life then you truly are hopeless. I feel sorry for you and anyone else if that image applies to you.

>tfw never cared or thought about the way i walk until now
fuck you op i hope you get raped and thrown in a river

God the normalfag invasion is real. Go back to talking to 3DPD on facebook you assholes, you don't belong here.

>n-normalfag!

Introverts, just because you don't get too often and don't like socializing all that much, you do not have Schizoid Personality Disorder. In fact, the classification is being removed from the new DSM in 2013. People who truly have anything resembling the disorder truly spend 98% of their time alone, and most likely in the prodromal stages of schizophrenia.
Just because you're an asshole and don't have that much empathy, you do not have Antisocial Personality Disorder. You're most likely a teenager who thinks that, because he acts like a douche to people and "feels no regret", you're a sociopath and therefore a "badass". You're not a real sociopath. A real sociopath would not be lurking around on the Internet. He/she would most likely be manipulating someone in an extremely social-savvy manner, stealing something, or going out and getting what he/she wants in life, with no anxiety whatsoever, at this very moment instead of chatting about pointless shit with insecure people.
Also, stop labeling yourself as peculiar, just because you have poor social skills. You're just a coward who's too afraid to face a little rejection and failure here and there until you become better socially adjusted.
The vast majority of us are normal. Just because your interests are little obscure and you live like a dweller, that doesn't make you "special". You are all fools of the highest caliber.

>have ataxia and not even remotely able to do anything about this

Personality >>>>>> money >>>>>> looks

Hello is is an unauthorized use of my original media

you need to give me credit in the start of your subreddit or I will pursue legal action

Get the fuck out normalscum, you're why this website is another twitter or facebook tier shithole.

No wonder why I'm still 25yo virgin.

>there are so many hot people in the world yet you will only ever be "cute"

Meanwhile russia has developed tech to hack democracy.

>Now such company is going to develop cpu that is 2% faster than in previous year because its better from financial point of shareholders, despite fact that they could make cpu that is 20% faster every year.
There's no competition so what do you expect?

if you hate women that much, why don't you turn gay?

No wonder why I'm still 45yo virgin.

I know this is bait but I see it happen more often than not. Women are worthless cumbuckets and should be treat accordingly. Only pathetic cuckolds get married.

My advice to Sup Forums: get rejected a billion times, realize you wake up the next day and everything is basically the same, then eventually get lucky and take a decent looking slut home, fuck her brains out and then tell her "I'm not looking for anything serious". Do not get emotionally involved, no matter how good their pussy is. Over time you'll be more confident and find it easier to get women. If you're looking for companionship get a dog, or friends (even female friends, just don't ever be more). The key in all this isn't getting laid, it's getting rejected and embarrassed over and over until that part of you dies inside that cares so deeply about other people's opinions of you (your ego). Getting laid is just a reward for growing some balls. Also, looks help a lot but don't actually matter. The best way is to be funny and casual, make yourself out to be more awesome than you are, lie about your hobbies and make false promises. You'll get the hang of it eventually my dudes. I have faith in you guys.

Why would I hate women? because I posted a pic?

delete this image

>Whites should not reproduce and the race should die out
Nice try goldberg.

only 5//7 of these strike me.

I am pretty sure that there are still good women out there senpai.

I see your point but there's no reason to get married to have kids, that's even if you want them. If you want kids I suggest impregnating some dumb bitch that doesn't want them and taking custody when she squirts one out.

Keep telling yourself that. You're wrong though.

Even if you do find a good one, you'll eventually get sick of their presence and being tied down to them for the rest of your life.

>calls ear buds headphones
God I hate getting triggered so much by tech retards

What an excellent way to distract yourself from the fact you're still a virgin and have crushing depression and loneliness. Your spergy rage can't fool me though.

A mere handful, and the same can be said for men. There's a pretty substantial transitional phase triggered by advancing social paradigms that's leaving a lot of crossed wires. Relationships have always been forged by pragmatism, but with the massive media influence of today they're becoming increasingly formed in emotion which isn't a substantive enough foundation to lay a lifetime worth of interconnection on.

In addition to that it essentially forces co-dependence rather than fostering interdependence which is wholly destructive, it creates a huge stress on relationships and an all consuming vacuum that erodes the function it was built to serve. All functional relationships are built on mutual gain from both parties and the vacuum of co-dependency sucks out all positive input from the relationship, building castles made of sand.

Nigga, I "walk fast" cause I'm taller than most of the population and I'm definately not a virgin.

Rest of this seems accurate though.

>I see your point but there's no reason to get married to have kids, that's even if you want them. If you want kids I suggest impregnating some dumb bitch that doesn't want them and taking custody when she squirts one out.

Good fucking luck, there are some real fringe instances where that's a success. You have to find a genuinely unfit person who is incapable of raising a child and proceed to collect evidence over a long period of time to forge a sob-story for the courts. Bitches love that free child-support money.

Is this a new subspecies of human?

Good thing I don't want kids then, however, if I did there's always adoption.

yes, khv betas

what do you mean walks too fast?
i'm fucking impatient and i hate waiting decades to get to my destination, sometimes i even start jogging if the road is a long straight line, it's like when you're driving and 100km/h and 200 feels exactly the same because the road is boring

I love this picture

The only (somewhat) acceptable reason to be a cuckold is because you're a mentally deranged faggot that gets off on the idea of being humiliated and seeing his wife fuck other guys. Absolutely disgusting, but at least it's your choice; you're the one in control. If you're getting cucked for any other reason, you should kill yourself.

This except I am a virgin.

Pic is bullshit, everybody walks like that

That's the joke
I wonder if some fags here will now try to "walk like a Chad" or some shit, lel

Lol
Thats the best part when bunch of autist are over analyzing pic.

People with confidence walk slower, with steady pace, it looks like they know where they are heading. You can feel self assurance vibrating from them when they pass by.

While betas looks like they are always in a rush, always afraid of everything, you can smell cortisol spilling over their whole body with their high pulse through veins, usually when somebody is in front of them or when they have to wait for a moment on buss stop, they get their phone and stare at locked screen while acting like they are doing some very busy conversation.

>Now such company is going to develop cpu that is 2% faster than in previous year because its better from financial point of shareholders, despite fact that they could make cpu that is 20% faster every year.
That practice is bad for shareholders, because it's steadily causing the PC market to shrink as less and less people upgrade every year, or simply buy second-hand because it's cheaper. The laws of physics are a thing too, and we're currently hitting the edges of silicon while also using this silicon to basically do the same fundamental work we've done since the 1960s and 70s, "faster" is becoming increasingly meaningless because outside of being a gamer manchild who loses his shit if he can't dick wave and drool at his FPS counter, it's a difference of imperceptible milliseconds 90% of the time. At this point if you're using a system made in the last 5 years you're going to be slowed down more by your thought process than a 3 second loading bar or a 2 frame drop.

DELET

There's a foolproof test to determine "virginity" when walking.
If they're in a city and there's no traffic, and they still wait at the crosswalk because they don't go outside often enough to know when to ignore the crosswalk signals, then you have a virgin.

> People with confidence walk slower, with steady pace
> implying old farts with walkers are alpha

how do I chadwalk?

Don't listen to this faggot jewish lies, he wants you to become one of those MGTOW losers (basically feminism for men)

Yes, I know that many women out there have been fooled by the cultural marxism propaganda, BUT nothing is stopping you from finding a good traditional wife and having kids.

You're not going to find any in the continent of north america.

Fucking hell that's me

Why do women have to be such cunts?
Fuck is it that hard not to be a vapid whore whose only value is pussy?

youtube.com/watch?v=zOtpeYERu9w

youtube.com/watch?v=oQwNN-0AgWc

Well thats me u describe me men good job

patrician tier walk and /fa/

>not walking like a Chad but looking like a pretty girl
cmon meow

>kids
Why would I want to give any children my defective genes? Back in tribal days I'd be long dead by now.