/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic v2.0 "Still Unfinished Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• AliExpress anniversary sale is coming up in two days, we should start digging through the site for potential deals.
• user's algae balls are fine • user's $1 earbuds sound like garbage • Awful confirms the legitimacy of his Mixza flash drives • user bought a frog hat • user solves some neat little 4D puzzles that cost him 50 cents each • Another update on chinese weeds • user requests a red shell with silver mesh but the seller gets it wrong and sends him a gold mesh instead • user does not recommend the Xiaomi bluetooth headset • No such thing as too much chink shit • user buys a shaver • user finds a new feature on the Le Max 2 • user gets his chink microphone set up • user highly recommends SKStar Watch Store as they have the best Nomos replica with a working second hand • Anons laptop sends a small current through his Xiaomi Piston Air into his ears • user has a problem with his Onda tablet and the Xiaomi Hybrids • Surprising absolutely nobody, Chinese fashion is unfit for everyone that isn't Asian Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/other-musical-instruments/pp_355850.html
ebay.com/itm/291931711539
youtube.com/watch?v=qFMITtAqi0Y
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/catchcoupon_rules.htm
clyp.it/exctqnvi
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_609457.html
aliexpress.com/item/0/32752424454.html
aliexpress.com/item/Black-Lagoon-Revy-Two-Hand-Anime-Art-Silk-Poster-Huge-Print-12x18-48x32-inches-Wall-Picture/32784620820.html
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32534677809.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32534677809&productSubject=RuiYi-Gotta-Touch-Em-All-Tank-Top-Pedobear-Ash-Pokemon-Pikachu-Character-3d-print-casual-summer
aliexpress.com/item/32631900809.html
aliexpress.com/item/2x-H4-H7-H13-H11-9005-9006-COB-LED-Headlight-72W-8000LM-All-In-One-Car/32699591240.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/decentearbuds/2496012_32774506316.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

best fake watches?

any hope for some budget computer speakers, too?

My chinky MP3 player arrived

inb4 phonefags

>user's $1 earbuds sound like garbage
You missed these though

zuk z2

S M I L E
M
I
L
E

Hard drive case, came it works, can't test the speeds since old laptop drive is almost dead.
The plastic deals kind of cheep tho. It fine for me but if you are gonna carry it around the more expensive one will probably be a better choice.

My order arrived, the four bagged items are lapel microphones. The knife and spinner are of good quality.
But if you are going to buy the lapel mic from gearbest.com/other-musical-instruments/pp_355850.html choose the BENT CONNECTOR option, they are far better quality than the straight connector version

can you give a voice sample on clyp.it?

30$ chink tablet has a lot of viruse but makes great clock

Not technology but still chink shit. Wool tie and tie clip arrived, quality of tie is legit good.

It has a cam and take videos when you masturbate

ayfkm u usin win vista cancre?

it has a tape over it

New to the chink shit thread, I'm kinda wary of what tech to buy from Aliexpress because Ive only bought clothes from there.

Any recommendation on a mac passport? Or some sort of mac-copatible external hard drive?

And a recommendation for one of these suckers. One of the USB ports of my computer is dead so I'm only left with one.

What did I get today /csg/???

>mac-compatible external hard drive
can't you just get a normal usb external hard drive and format it to htfs or what ever OSX uses? Just buy a laptop hard drive or ssd and look for an enclousure.

are there any extra razer mouses left? or best chink mouses?

It's a skip light!!! ebay.com/itm/291931711539
It's from this video: youtube.com/watch?v=qFMITtAqi0Y

When I bought it these were cheaper on eBay than Ali so remember always double check to save money!!!

Also the one I got has 3 modes unlike Clive's two. The first mode is the two LEDs inside blink one after the other, the second mode is they blink simultaneously, and the third mode is they're just on continuously, which is one more mode than Clive's light had.

Help how to do the share thing in the daily tasks of ali. I don't have friends.

nice

Don't need to share anything. Just click "get a $2 coupon" under one of the items. Then "share now" and it counts the task completed.

Has anybody gotten a 5$ coupon off the fucking balloon game? I got a 2$ off 18$, how much do I have to spend to use the 5$ discount if I manage to get one?

Pls rate spinner and link, thanks

Found a loophole thanks

Link for the spinner? How long does it spin for?

Yes

The mobile version is better. Got 2 200 coins and 1 150 coins today. I got 1 $5 for $25 yesterday.

My GayBest points were about to expire, so I bought some shit I don't need.

I got my $5/25 coupon through the catch the coupon game:
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/catchcoupon_rules.htm

5$ off 25$? Damn, would've wished for a 5 off 20 like 11.11, my cart is literally at 20$

I got better luck on my PC

>bought some shit I don't need
You could've stopped at 10 EUR.

>You could've stopped at 10 EUR.
welcome to /csg/

clyp.it/exctqnvi
It spins for about 3 minutes with a moderate amount of force. It's pretty heavy (90g) and doesn't feel like it'll ever break. I bought it here: gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_609457.html It's one of the more expensive chink items I've bought

My Galaxy S4 is kill. Should I get a chinkphone to replace it?

sounds like shit desu

Channel your inner chink and riddle me this, /csg/.
If you go to this page aliexpress.com/item/0/32752424454.html and order the black colored version, what color will be the product you will receive?
a) black
b) pink

can someone give me some headphone reviews and suggestions? already saw the buying guide.

definitely consider it. some are great

How quickly can I do it? I'd rather not be down a phone for more than a week

black

just like ur skin color black devil

it takes like a couple of weeks to ship. depends on where you buy from. could also buy from amazon for either inflated or fair prices. what's your budget?

pink, looks like there's no black version

$150-250 or so

but you could ask for a partial refund after that

It goes without saying that the S4 is no longer under warranty

yeah i'd try and grab a chinaphone. something like the xiaomi mi5

Blu R1 HD Amazon - $60 and 2 day shipping if you're already a member or have family/friends with an account

How does Ali expect me to share coupons with friends if I don't have any?

>mfw i just finished fapping to a russian hottie in a keyhole dress 15mins ago

Discord friends maybe?

I don't have a discord account. Is the IRC active?

just cause I live in a shit-tier theocracy and seeds could put me in jail

If it's for the birthday cake candle thing you don't need to actually share it to anyone

link?

I see. Thought that someone would actually need to redeem it.

Fuck off, Mohamed. Just posting here can get you stoned, unlike the plants purchased off of Aliexpress.

THEY DON'T HAVE IT

Total scandal

seconding

Can anyone recommend me some good animu mousepads on aliexpress?

How's the audio quality? Some of those have OK DACs, others don't

I currently just use a very old 4.5" phone myself, small enough and it's doubles as emergency phone. Sound isn't the best though.

Got exactly the same HDD case this week, it lets me max my newer laptop HDD. Swapping drives in it is a bit tricky IMHO.

If you need to get some data off HDDs and have a PSU to power them, these things seem to work quite well.

How does the aliexpress bubble game work?

This whole time I thought it was for coupons for the store you played the game in. I thought I was gonna get cheapo headphones but instead I get cheapo hair extensions.

Aren't you going to eventually burn in the screen?

Also link to the tablet?

possibly a stupid question, but is there any risk ordering weed seeds from China to the EU (Germany)? It's a lot cheaper than ordering from NL

Recommentations for some anime silk posters to cure my autism?

Revy from black lagoon seems cool.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I would prefer it to be black, I could settle for white, but I will murder someone if I order the black one and they send me that dirty dildo pink colored version, refund or not.

I am looking for an extra battery for my camera, code NP-W126. Any chink brand that can I trust?

aliexpress.com/item/Black-Lagoon-Revy-Two-Hand-Anime-Art-Silk-Poster-Huge-Print-12x18-48x32-inches-Wall-Picture/32784620820.html

forgot link.

Forgot link

random coupons

m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32534677809.html?trace=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail&productId=32534677809&productSubject=RuiYi-Gotta-Touch-Em-All-Tank-Top-Pedobear-Ash-Pokemon-Pikachu-Character-3d-print-casual-summer
haha wow

Images always trump the item description, take the white one and stay safe.

What is the best cheap chinktablet that has dualboot Windows and Android. I'm okay with an 8 inch screensize.

Asked in last thread and helpful user said Cube is still among the best in chinktablets, followed by Teclast and Chuwi. If so, what models are the recommended ones?

I just purchased a Micra k11 1996 similar to pic related.

What chinese discount goods from Ali-baba should I get for it other than the phone holder & casette aux cable I'm about to order?

aliexpress.com/item/32631900809.html
anything like this?

>buying best micra

Good choice user

Whats tricky about it? it slides open. no tools or force required.

>burn in the screen
lcd. also screen is too shitty for it to matter really.

URL is dead. just search for sub 40$ tablets. funny thing is this tablet has OTG

are you that faggit with the 76 sticker?

also leds suck. buy hids instead

Thank you sir, it is very aesthetic.

dont buy shit for it. Thats the best thing about them. just drive it till turns to dust.

that is not me.

Which are best for UK roads, I dont want to get in trubble for blinding people with illegal car lighting.

If you wanna be a HID fag, fit projectors in the headlight clusters and you wont blind people.

i see. Here it is completely legal to do hid in halogen housiig.

Not in the UK it's not.

legal or not, they are shite when not in projectors. my girlfriends car has them without projectors and the useful light output isnt much better than standard halogens

Any good chink portable DAC+Amp combo's?

These seem to be the most popular:
aliexpress.com/item/2x-H4-H7-H13-H11-9005-9006-COB-LED-Headlight-72W-8000LM-All-In-One-Car/32699591240.html
Are they good? I know nothing about this shit, but I remember hearing that fanless are better (or worst? dunno).
If these are bad, please link your other recommendations. Thanks.

anons!
I need a decent pair of earbuds for max 10€
thanks

hmm

aliexpress.com/store/product/decentearbuds/2496012_32774506316.html

I want to change my lifestyle, but I don't know how to start. I have a hobby, but I'm too shy to share my work with people. I don't know why I wrote thin in this thread

What's your budget ?

what's that hobby, putting things up your ass?

Thanks for the suggestion, I guess I'll do that.