Why doesn't Aplel just add a mouse pointer and a trackpad when it's docked to the keyboard?

Why doesn't Aplel just add a mouse pointer and a trackpad when it's docked to the keyboard?

I don't get it.

Because it isn't a laptop. I have an iPad Pro and can't think of a single instance where I'd want to have a cursor.

What the fuck do you use that big fucking display for?

It's actually mi wife's. She replaced her laptop with it and mostly draws on it with the pencil, browses the internet and watches youtube. I've used it plenty but can't imagine using a trackpad with it.

I like iOS but it's useless at that size. Closed file system, no desktop, etc.

I get it on an iPhone but jesus a 12.9" Display?

The UI isn't made with a mouse pointer in mind whatsoever.

Yeah, I'm a big applefag and defend most of their shit but admit that iOS on the iPad seems like it isn't up to date and could be so much better. I would never use one as a laptop replacement and the amount of empty space and some of the design choices are downright bad. As a big drawing surface, though, it is great and the pencil works wonderfully.

because they know that cant be better than superior Surface

Why would ever do that when it's got a touchscreen?

You can probably use bluetooth to pair it with Apple's standalone trackpad.

because it might stop normies from buying macbooks

gay

hey I got an iPad Pro

it has scratches that cause that rainbow effect

I don't understand how, pretty much literally never had the display lay against anything other than my hands and the pencil

just thought I wanted to mention this

What are your recommends apps for the iPad Huge?

I want some kind of note-taking/emailing hybrid.
Is that even possible?

iOS has absolutely no inbuilt support for a mouse.

>I want some kind of note-taking/emailing hybrid.
>Is that even possible?
Almost every text-handling app has access to the system-wide email/SMS/export/print abilities.

Won't you end up with two copies of everything?
One in your email app, and one in your note taking app?

the pro pencil has a bit sucky battery life

>Won't you end up with two copies of everything?
Not everything. Only the stuff you choose to duplicate and keep. For the rest there's always the powerful, system-wide, intuitive, easy to use delete function.

Pretty sure:
A. iOS has no cursor support, unlike Android or even Windows Phone.
B. People would want to use it like a Macbook Air, meaning either the Macbook Air's sales suffer, or customer disappoint rises when they realize it's not a suitable replacement for a laptop.
C. iOS doesn't really work with a cursor. It's not built on a principal of a "desk top" that you manipulate objects on. It's built on the idea of a "Canvas" or "Paper" that changes entirely depending upon the choices you make.

>I'm a big applefag

Because.

Why the fuck would you get this over a Surface?

>m-muh apps

>windows vs ios, choose your poison
When I looked into getting a giant tablet for drawing I looked into apple and android.
Didn't even want to consider windows.

>Mobile shit versus an actual operating system running on actual processors
Wow tough choice

Because then they can charge more for it when they finally do add it in a couple years

>2 hour battery life
>Shitty OS
>Average trackpad/hardware/pen

lmao kys winfag

Don't think the attatfhments are stored in the email app but instead obviously will be found on your mail server once sent