pccasegear.com/products/22482/ducky-zero-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-brown
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pccasegear.com/products/22482/ducky-zero-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-brown

redgear vara

Fucking retard faggots

If there's something strange, in your keyboard
Who you gonna call?

Any ps2 keyboard

You know I've used a plethora of keyboards over the years and I've never experienced anything that I would think ghosting would be called what the fuck is ghosting

I think its lag for the keys. Never experienced it, even with my dell and logitec keyboards that came with my aio's and prebuilts 5-8 years ago

call a priest

I've never experienced ghosting of any kind on the keyboard I have now - the Logitech G110. I believe it correctly recognizes a new key while as many as 10 keys are concurrently pressed down.

I'd like a new keyboard. I want a short and stubby keyboard. It must be backlit. It must not have ghosting. And it must have a USB port so that I can insert my tiny USB receiver for my G602 mouse. Would be nice if the keyboard also had a wheel or some such that raises and lowers the volume of my pc. Does this keyboard exist?

Unfortunately most of them either look like shit (gayman) or they feel like shit (mechanical switches).

Razer makes cheap "entry level" boards that don't ghost and don't have gaymen backlighting .

Same with Logitech I think

Personally I have a Sidewinder X4 and it works perfectly but it doesn't get manufactured anymore. You can maybe snag a used one or something

>Razer makes cheap "entry level" boards that don't ghost and don't have gaymen backlighting .

Example? Hopefully not mechanical...

Mechanical has switches that feel exactly like rubber dome though. I see no use for them but they do exist.

>ghost

patriarchy busters

My CM Quickfire Rapid-i has no ghosting over regular USB.

Ghosting is a symptom on key rollover and keyboard matrix design. But basically if you press two keys at once then a third key you never even pressed is also activated. That might be an issue with keyboards who have 2kro, but 6kro like on most rubberdomes is fine