meatspin.com/'
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Visit the /dpt/ and learn something.

>It's this thread again
Sage

I'm doing both, faggot.

Fuck u normie

Maybe tomorrow...

i'm signing up for a software development course at community college.

I don't think the course will teach me to program in 1 year

>tfw job and other projects taking up all my shitposting and relaxation time
Eh, NEETdom is worse desu

>i'm signing up for a software development course at community college.
Why? You can learn all that shit for free if you exercise some agency.

it'll give me a piece of paper from the government that says i learned something

wow amazing where would we be without permissions from uncle sam

>exercise some agency
>says a guy on Sup Forums

probably unemployed

I have been setting my sights on CC for programming also, feel the same exact way.
I'm not really expecting to go in and come out knowing how to program just learning how to operate a pc or application a little more effectively. Just digging into a few books and finding other ones of interest, some recommended for students. This is years of freaking info to cram. It's kind of difficult to not want to bash my head on something for not starting sooner even though that was practically not too possible then.

Why are you complaining about the government? If you're a results oriented person working for it is one of the more rewarding careers you can take. Even small things that are kind of trivial seeming but necessary contribute to doing that helps people and performs important functions that keeps everything ticking. At least in the U.S. since other governments are a bit less prestigious.

i already did a bit, im just killing time for the GSL finals. ༼ つ _༽つ soO take my energy ༼ つ _༽つ

dumb longhornposter

CIA detected. Go back to Langley

hey nerds what's the best way to learn C and C++

Learn Lisp.

what is dpt

When you go to the catalogue on Sup Forums, there's a sticky thread with a link called "installgentoo"
Click on the link then go to "Programming Books" and just browse some of the recommended books. Or at the top of the page, check the github link for free programming books and scroll down to C or C++.

I'm learning Python and I found this book from that link called Automate the Boring Stuff with Python aimed towards people who've never programmed before.
I've also been watching a lot of youtube videos on Python. I'm just trying to absorb as much information as I can about the language pretty much. I'm still pretty new to it but I'm a NEET and i've got nothing better to do

Sup Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Computer_Science_and_Engineering

Don't bother unless you want to do embedded programming or make games

Think of some fun project to start with, something you can run in a terminal/cmd.

only you can decide to stop doing this. pick up a textbook and get learning, my friend.

You don't understand, user. We're stuck here.

document.body.innerHTML='';
t=0;
for (i=0;i

No

Neat.

document.body.innerHTML='';
t=0;
for (i=0;i

>run web app
>in console

It's not like i put
window.location.href='meatspin.com/'
at the bottom...

faggots who keep referring to reoccuring threads by their tag without specifying its a thread and not a board on this 100-board site

its a thread on Sup Forums , search for /dpt/

>>>g/dpt

excuse me, why you dont need a semicolon in lines 8,9,10,11 ?

javascript has this thing called semicolon insertion

it's shit because this
return
{
"foo" : "bar"
}

gets silently interpreted as
return;
{
"foo" : "bar"
}

>semicolon insertion
so you must always write the bracket in the end of first line?
thats why i cant make my bookmarklets work, fuck

Javascript is full of sneaky little "convenience features" that creep up on you and screw you over seemingly arbitrarily.

When you see, that your day is gonna get derailed, just go with it 100%. No point in trying to do something productive.
When you feel that you need to do something, just promise yourself, that you will do it. You have to do it explicitly in your mind (for example: tommorow at 9 in the morning I'll sit down to study this and that for at least 2 hours). Never break promises you give yourself.