Post collections

mine is mostly game shit but I have some other stuff lying around

Other urls found in this thread:

theesa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2016_booklet_Web.compressed2.pdf
openemu.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels good knowing that pretty much every single one of those gaming platforms there has a PC emulator.

Aren't you a little old to be collecting kids toys?

>video games
>kids toys

I know you're probably trolling, but let's dispel this myth.

>females
>48%
More like 0.48%, fake

impressive fucking collection m8

Protip: candy crush isn't the same as playing your 3ds in public

I hope you come to realize this in time.

really? thank's user

as someone who has actually used the hardware, emulators are garbage. they all have very strobe-like scrolling input lag is very bad. also colors and sound are often off. have you not used the real hardware?

Who said anything about Candy Crush?

Bing Bing wahoo!!

49% of all gamers are female according to the Entertainment Software Association.

theesa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2016_booklet_Web.compressed2.pdf

Feel free to dispute these statistics using a credible source.

>including casual "games"

kek'd

Good grief, you really seem to be pushing the "casual games" angle, as if that somehow nullifies the statistic or even delegitimizes women from the gaming community altogether. Plenty of women enjoy games that aren't pay-to-win mobile puzzle games. What is wrong with the idea of women enjoying video games to begin with?

solitaire, facebook, and phone games don't make you a gaymer, user
in "hardcore" games women only make up around a quarter of players, and if you remove console that number drastically goes down.

>What is wrong with the idea of women enjoying video games to begin with?
Nothing at all. But mobile bullshit games and traditional gaming platforms have very little crossover, and I feel it's disingenuous to combine those statistics.

not every emulator is the same as the two or three it sounds like youve used.

there are gameboy emulators on the psp for fucks sake with 100% authenticity that can play the pikachu noise in pokemon yellow

gameboy advances cant even do that.

not sure what im looking at here. i hold my dualshocks like this.

/sigh where did quentin go?

I have a smallish collection of PPC G4 macs. I just find OS9/Tiger to be really comfy and they are quite cheap now.
>1 dead eMac
>1 G4 Gigabit w/ 17" ADC CRT Studio Display
>1 TiBook Gigabit (with MINT hinges)
>1 G4 iBook
I want to get a clamshell iBook and, G3/G4 iMacs but they are memed too hard by collectors and hipsters and I'm a cheap fuck. Same with Cubes sadly.

>theesa.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/2016_booklet_Web.compressed2.pdf
Notice the first part of the 8bit characters where they say females/males and some statistics? There are no white males. There is a black guy, a white girl, and an asian man and woman. You can already tell what type of people work for this company. They are likely to mess with statistics.

what is this software?

"muh hardware" shits angry at the storage space they had to rent to keep their shitty hobby going and making up psuedo excuses on why emulators aren't shitty enough to satisfy

Meanwhile we have pic related which can hold quite literally every single game rom in OP's pic, the entire library, only exception being playstation due to movies and CD audio. Could easily get by on the same drive by just having the games you want. Entire package plus drive is less than $100 since a C2D will do all this which is only 1/10th the cost of any vintage-shit ebay find.

Also eliminates shitty earthbound, CBFD, super mario rpg etc internet tax.

You also may have noticed this is a 2.5" drive, it goes in this thing called "a fucking laptop" so now you can have every single one of these portably. Any wireless controller you want.

Plus savestates, homebrew, rewinding, any resolution you want, multiplayer hacked in to games and even remote multiplayer.

"oh but it doesn't run at the shitty muh original-vagina 5fps so it won't "feel" the same also here's this shitty japanese chess game that I don't play that doesn't work in any emulator"

OpenEmu.

openemu.org/

here

THREE virtual boys? What is wrong with you? Nice minty SNES though. Would share a pint with/10

Cameras are technology. This is roughly half of what I actually own.

no, actually emulators are good to some point, but LCDs really have some input lag that CRTs doesn't.

Yep it's great you have your collection because people have tried to figure this out for a long time. Imagine, say, getting an emulator PC and then hooking up a CRT monitor. This is impossible, scientists, etc.

>women cant enjoy brain dead entertainment
you seem to be misunderstanding the nature of women user.
Women didn't play video games in the past because it was advertised as a anti social thing that "unfavorable" people did
Today video games are advertised as being great and everywhere you turn there is a video game being pushed into your face.

That being said women don't play games that are not advertised, they play zelda, call of duty, League of Legends because those games are advertised
and women feel that they can gain social capital from playing those games.

You start to dwindle in numbers when you count girls that don't play console/mobile games

When you get down to games like Space Engineers, Kerbal Space program, Factorio, EvE online, the number of girls drops to 1 in 40

It's probably true taken verbatim.

>I'm playing a game
>Can't get past the first stage, but
>I am still playing it while being female

Pic is from 2012, collection has grown since then

im going to rob you

Anyone who actually believes this is a permavirgin.