What programming language would help me forget how much i want to kill myself

what programming language would help me forget how much i want to kill myself

none of them

in that case what is the best method of commit suicide? i've read that helium mask things (i forget what they're called) work well

PHP, maybe?
You'd immediately be able to apply for and work on projects.
That'd be a good distraction, I think.

C++
You will be busy with wanting to kill its creator too much to think about your own suicide

helium doesn't work anymore cause producers became aware of this and sell helium that isn't lethal ... you'd have to find the real deal somewhere to do this

don't do it bronon. I have to go to jail in a week or two. Life could be worse. Trust me. I have been there.

then why do people use it

how did you get past it then?

python

>how did you get past it then?

well because its just pointless to kill myself. I think my mindset changed when i stopped being agnostic. You see we have 2 options in life. Either there is no purpose in it at all and you dive deep into nihilism and agony or theres some sort of a meaning to it in the end.

I also found out what i really need in life and its literally nothing. So i became a minimalist. All i need is a desk, pc and a bed. I still have stuff i need to get rid off.

I got into legal stuff thats from my past now and i have to go to prison for like 18 months now but i don't mind it that much. I'll come out without computer addiction and desu life is probably more comfy there anyway. I'll just read, mb write a book and get free food.

its my goal to leave the country and thats pretty much the reason im still here. I just need to get away. Its the only thing i want in life.

> be me
> bored af
> make shitty meme website with python+werkzeug
> some people find it funny

tfw still bored but feels good to have created something that's used by others, so might also cure depression a bit

thank you user. and good luck

php,html,css

Fucking link you stupid fucktard?

calm down big boy

So anyway how hard is it to make a website with Python?

If you won't give me the link I swear to god I'll kill myself.

i'm OP, not that guy

HolyC

yeah i'll need luck. Stay alive my dude.

See you in 18 months!

it's for uni memes, so you wont get them anons

and I dont want you to post weeb shit

>PHP doesn't make you want to kill yourself
good meme friend

>his editor takes 15 seconds to open

>anime website
Go to redjunk or twitbook if you don't like it.

>then why do people use it
Because it's currently the most powerful language in existence.

Laravel is probably the easiest modern framework I have ever used.