/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• The Infographic has been updated
• user's new mp3player arrived, also came with some free gifts • user gets a Orico hdd case another user has the exact same case • user's order arrived, a Sanrenmu knife and fidget spinner • user converts his chink tablet into a clock • user receives a wool tie and clip • user bought a skip light as seen on BligClive • $2 Casio copies are not worth it • user posts a proper review of his Hubsan H501S X4 Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/ROCK-Metal-Nylon-Braid-Micro-USB-Cable-for-Samsung-Xiaomi-Meizu-Huawei-HTC-USB-Cable-Alloy/32688635385.html
aliexpress.com/item/OUKITEl-A28-Smart-Watch-Heart-Rate-Monitor-MT2502A-Bluetooth4-0-Smartwatch-IPS-HD-Screen-for-IOS/32702698982.html
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_617085.html
ebay.com/itm/191972702158?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=491434517043&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/catchcoupon_rules.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=U7ULdfo14h4
chinkshit.xyz/random/
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Netac-SD-Card-UHS-I-Flash-Memory-Card-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-High-Speed-for/32722401242.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-high-speed-Memory-Card-C10-32-64-128GB-ADATA-Micro-SD-Card-Premier-Pro-SDHC/32798498937.html
aliexpress.com/item/Nato-Watch-Strap-22mm-Canvas-Nylon-Strap-304L-Steel-Buckle-Thickness-1-5mm-6-colors-for/32757017742.html
aliexpress.com/item/Good-Quality-Waterproof-Outdoor-Thickness-Nylon-Watch-Strap-24mm-22mm-20mm-18mm-Black-Green-Brown-Blue/32600468949.html
alpha-watch.com/sub2.php?list=40&list2=10
alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=45
alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=834
alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=359
alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point of buying a copy of an already extremely cheap watch? Just get a real F91W, they last pretty much forever minus the strap.

Update on chink weed as of today

What are the best micro usb cables? the one that came with my 10Ah mi charger is realy good but i cant find it anywhere.
or should i just go to wireless charging?

I already got a Seagull and it fits my horological needs.

aukey or anker

I'm not arguing taste, just saying that buying copies of some things is a bit silly.

Remax
Ugreen
Orico
Joyroom

You can go for these
aliexpress.com/item/ROCK-Metal-Nylon-Braid-Micro-USB-Cable-for-Samsung-Xiaomi-Meizu-Huawei-HTC-USB-Cable-Alloy/32688635385.html

for wireless or cables?
it is for chink phone so the usb port might suck and break so wireless could be better

My cousin has a kid now, bought him a toy that my cousin had as a kid.
It's just a double adapter for bottles, put water in it and swirl it around and it makes a vortex while it goes down.

Thought the guys with autism cubes/spinners might like it. "Tornado bottle" they're like $1.

Can anyone recommend a decent chink smart watch?

i have a dz09.
looks good, but useless. screen look really good but touch is buggy

I personally prefer something with heritage and prestige.

Some people just want affordable watches (Tisell/Alpha/Parnis/Loreo/Insert HK watch here)

Some people just want to own a Luxurious watches without paying for something they could not afford.

Why do you think Nomos/DW/Lolex replicas are everywhere?

You can buy chink shit copies of chink shit, kek.

Oukitel
aliexpress.com/item/OUKITEl-A28-Smart-Watch-Heart-Rate-Monitor-MT2502A-Bluetooth4-0-Smartwatch-IPS-HD-Screen-for-IOS/32702698982.html

No nylon crap. i want higly flexible cables like the apple ones

Could I get some recommendations for autism spinners? Preferably from GoyBeast, because I've got some GB points that are expiring

Ugreen has the same material, only a bit thicker because it supports heavy loads.

Link?

Should've marked the camera position and make a nice time-lapse video after a while.

"Tornado bottle" on ebay

Guys, how viable is it to buy stuff from China then sell it on ebay? Basically want to make an extra couple hundred $ a month.

For example, I have a shower speaker that isn't the greatest but works good enough that I bought for $5. Could I sell them for $10?

Also, what kind of stuff would people be interested in. Knock-off sneakers? Maybe rock zircons or monks at 50% markup?

When will the Anti-EIAOSI shills finally cease to fight a pointless battle?

If you think that is an easy passive income, you're wrong.
You're not the only one aware of cheap chinese crap so there is plenty of competition.

If you put a bunch of work in you could make some money tho.

Look them up on ebay they're probably being sold for $5 there too.
Other anons buy stuff to sell to people in person, which is a better idea because most people don't know you can get things for cheap online. But don't get fucked by customs.

There's physical stores that pop up where I live just selling stupid shit from ebay. They always tank after a few months.

Referring to this discussion, I have been keeping track on how much my Seiko loses time between every change to DST and back (~6 months) for several years. I set it 10 seconds ahead of time.is time every time for consistency. The most it has lost was 37 seconds and the best result so far is about 16 seconds lost. Usually it's in the 20-30 second range. The error is maybe 2-3 seconds in each direction. I suppose the variability comes mainly from temperature changes, more stable environment results in less error. Movement is 7N42C.

Got this watch from eBay for £2.99 shipped for free. Not terrible quality desu, but it did have a small dent on the left side of the watch.

A new one is born whenever someone actually buys one, so it's a hopeless fight against those shills

back to plebbit

24/03/17 10:16 Order departed from sorting hub

. . .

How is the marimo going?

how the fuck does the catch the coupon shit work?
i tapped on the party hat fuckers but it said ''you didn't catch any coupons''

Any decent chink earplugs? For loud concerts etc.

This one is $2.02 with the coupon TOY15OFF
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_617085.html

link?

Does anybody have experience buying bootleg anime figures on AllahExpress? Are they as bad as everyone says?

that's a girl strip btw you faggots

I've seen something I want on Fast Tech but I want it customised... I haven't seen it anywhere else. Any anons know how I might get in touch with the manufacturer?

Yes, no.

ebay.com/itm/191972702158?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=491434517043&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

After using my UiiSii HM7 for about 2-3 weeks, the left ear died today, which is shit since they do better at everyday listening than Zircon.
That'll teach me to not confirm orders right away.

I CAN'T WAIT!

that's common with chink headphones

just clean them/rip off the filter

Know any good phone accessories /CSG/?

help me i think the chinks are onto me

Update from a week ago.
He laser cut the pieces and i think it's pretty neat.
Still unfinished but it spins decently (bad bearings atm)

You can also invert one piece to change its design

looks cool

My purchases over the last week:
Zuk z2
Zuk z2 metal blue case with kickstand
Zuk z2 glass screen cover
10x - 3.5mm female sockets to convert some headphones into replaceable cable headphones
Chink gem tai digimon figure
Chink gem Matt/Yamato digimon figure

Might order one of those 3.5mm to Bluetooth converters to go along with my headphones conversion project, so I can make my hd280pro or pro4aa wireless too.

Good luck with the zuk!

let us know how the zucc goes

You have to get the one holding the gold diamond red coupon thing.

The others do nothing? Can the star or the burger hold it?

Will post a review when they arrive.

>Zuk
>Matt

Yep. That's a cuck.

Fugg yeah, already have two $5 off $25 coupons

Best way to get them?

I need one, how to

Tai + Matt is the best pairing and you need to shut your whore mouth if you think otherwise!

And no, I'm the guy who gets railed while my bf watches :)

Vivo XE800s
Somic V4s

I too got my second one this round. Tapping wildly with both fingers seems to help.

Next round starts in 3 hours: sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/catchcoupon_rules.htm

Is there any decent Chink mechanical keyboard (red-type switches and Cherry MX compatible) in black that might look good with white keycaps? Don't give a shit about LEDs since they are a meme. Pic semi-related since this is kinda the look I am going for.

So just tap everything?

Do Zircons really break easily?

In the past, the QC is pretty bad on Kz/Rock IEM models.

But I think the recent ones are good as they sort out the QC.

Rock will be releasing a new IEM model soon to replace their flagships zircons

Keep a look out for that

Need more socks for my collection. Can anyone help me?

Everyone seems to lose their minds on cheap IEMs like the KZ ATE and VE Monk.

Is that because of the actual quality or because of the price/quality ratio?
Is a KZ ZST pro or Tennmak pro much better than the KZ ATE (for example)?

And how are they compared to $100+ IEMs?
Reading reviews the cheapest always seem on par but it might just be people losing it over the price, I don't know.

stop

Be a bro and dump your socks collection faggot

It is almost always their price-to-performance ratio.
The fact that they sound gud to most non-audiofags doesn't hurt.

By default, they > Philips/Beats/Monster/Skull candy
so there is that.

Why the fuck do I take these 5$ off 5$ store coupons when I don't need anything from the stores

May I ask again. Is this a drug?

Hello guys, awful here. Got my flash drives some days ago, cant recommend you to buy them atm because they jewed up the price.

but they are pretty:

youtube.com/watch?v=U7ULdfo14h4

Said wrong when i was talking about the 16GB one, said "64gb" lol.

>he only buys the things he needs
oh boy another newfag
chinkshit.xyz/random/

I do that, yeah. The coupons are for specific stores only, but thanks

thank you based mao bro

Hey /csg/, what's the cheapest 128gb micro-sd card you know of that are actually 128gb?

Got chinked twice.
First time it actually was 512mb (I should've known for 2,50€ on ebay).
The second one showed 128gb but was so slow, that copying 10mb took like a minute...

Pic related, they didn't even try to make it look like 128gb. Also, my faithful Zopo zp998 broke after two years of use. I'm currently setting up my new Oukitel k6000 pro. Will post a review on it later.

sandisk

polite bump

I doubt they're on the level of $100+ IEMs but they do punch way above their price point. I own a pair of VE Monks that cost $7 but are noticeably better than the $10 Phillips earbuds I was using before. Chink headphones of the brands memed in /csg/ are always higher quality than similar priced ones you can find in local shops.

Sandisk what? There are at least 1000 different ones with different prices from different vendors...

Netac
Remax
Adata
Mixza

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

buying some chink nato straps, are they actually significantly worse than a high-quality strap? like half of the posts I see on r*ddit suggest that it's the same exact shit as cheapestnatostraps and people on WUS either fanboy for basically rebadged shit straps or extremely high-quality straps that are $30 a pop (which is fine if they're good, don't get me wrong)

Case-in-point:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Netac-SD-Card-UHS-I-Flash-Memory-Card-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-High-Speed-for/32722401242.html

slickdeals a real brand nigger faggot

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-high-speed-Memory-Card-C10-32-64-128GB-ADATA-Micro-SD-Card-Premier-Pro-SDHC/32798498937.html

Is the Xiaomi backpack any good? Should I just buy a backpack from my home country?

What's that from, bruv? Looks like some video? Please tell me there's more.

Not really
These are legit
aliexpress.com/item/Nato-Watch-Strap-22mm-Canvas-Nylon-Strap-304L-Steel-Buckle-Thickness-1-5mm-6-colors-for/32757017742.html

aliexpress.com/item/Good-Quality-Waterproof-Outdoor-Thickness-Nylon-Watch-Strap-24mm-22mm-20mm-18mm-Black-Green-Brown-Blue/32600468949.html

alpha-watch.com/sub2.php?list=40&list2=10

Please tell me these are fake...
Like seriously, the 512gb costs as much as any other 64gb...

>no feedback score
I dunno, desu

this, my xiaomeme hybrids got once apparently clogged that i didnt hear a shit from right or left side cant remember, but i cleaned it with a dry clean toothbrush (no idea is this a good idea) and it worked right away after that and has been perfect since

Are these the cheapest non-basic Quality Mechanical watches that anyone can conceivably get?
alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=45

alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=834

alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=359

alpha-watch.com/details.php?myid=358

Protip: Tigernu

Can you really not afford $35? The point of chink shit is to cut out the marketing budget and thus to save money on similar quality items, not to buy literal trash over and over for no reason. You're just burning money.

>9th of this month
>"last year's shit"
retard

>Cannot find prices remotely resembling that anywhere on the net.

You are a fucking liar and I hope you burn

>be dumb
>insult other people
I posted a pic you mentally-ill faggot
This is the last reply you'll get from me.