Just use linux bruh

>Just use linux bruh
>It just werks bruh
>Can't even use netflix in linux unless you download a billion dependecies for pipelight, have to try out a billion different useragents, change your browser to botnet AKA chrome or use a virtualmachine with limited graphic capabilities
>You're speed will still be capped at 720p after all this trouble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>netflix
move on normie

not anymore. and lots of browsers are capped at that, need edge or whatever for the highest res.

update your greentext frogposter

Are you retarded? Like, it just fucking works flawlessly. I can't see the point you're trying to make.

only works straight out of the box in ubuntu, other distros you will have to spend 4+ hours figuring it how to get it to work.

Your*

Clearly Linux is not for you. Go back to Windows and stop complaining

DRM binary is hard to install?

Just werks on Solus

not gonna spoonfeed, update your feeds and look for it yourself, because your current information is out of date.

It doesn't work you twats, I updated everything. Got the latest firefox and still can't get it to work without it giving me a error "Somthing went wrong"

>distros that require more setup require more setup
woah

Fucking use chrome if Firefox is too difficult for you to configure properly.

Chromium works with widevine. Firefox automatically downloads widevine too, no user agent fuckery needed.

Works fine for me, maybe if you are unwilling to figure it out you shouldn't be using Linux in the first place. It's not gonna get much easier.

> he took control of his computing
> "What do you mean `I'm in control`?"

>fell for the netflix meme
>fell for the linux meme

>billion different user agent
First useragent from Chrome works
>pipelight
how old are you? html5 works

>using netflix
good goy

Netflix has HTML 5 version now

>using DRM services

cuck

If you're gonna complain about having to configure stuff then why didn't you install Ubuntu?
The only distros that actually work out of the box is Ubuntu and Mint, anything else is just newbie bait and you fell for it.

>normieflix

Netflix works out of the box on linux with firefox and chrome, M$ shill

Congratulation, you discovered GNU/Linux is not a normie OS!
Here's your special price:
youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

Step 1: install Chrome
Step 2: open Netflix
Step 3: make Netflix the default homepage and use Chrome just as a Netflix player
Not difficult and works every time. You can keep the spoon, I don't want it back.

So you can't read.

Install Firefox, check play DRM content, profit