Palew Moon and it's (invitable) future?

github.com/MoonchildProductions/Pale-Moon/issues/978

I would say it does not look that good for the Pale Moon crowd as it seems not to be able to go forward anymore web-compatibility wise and whatever way they will go soon, they lose what makes them feature rich.

A re-base would also mean you lose everything what makes Pale Moon more feature rich compared to Firefox.

Seamonkey, Pale Moon, Waterfox or Cyberfox...

There is no future of customizable browsers out there based on legacy Mozilla code.

Time to accept the invitable: Customizatuion in Mozilla based third party products is going to die.

What is your next plan guys? Will you move on to Brave/Edge/Vivaldi or some Webkit forks? Or will you go back to Firefox?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.mozilla.org/WebExtensions#Additional_APIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does that issue have to do with anything?
>hurr durr our halfass fork can't maintain a project the size of firefox in its entirety
Nothing to do with customization.

What's up with Seamonkey? It works fine.

Honestly I'm at a loss. I'm just holding my thumbs up for the PM project, it's been a blast, but the problem of keeping up with Mozilla is a huge.

There's really no better long-term options for Firefox, only firefox itself. And it's become a bit shitty, and will become way shittier soon as they break all the existing add-ons. So I don't know, it seems hopeless.

Don't you understand that OP is listing FF alternatives that still are customization-oriented? Do you have brain problems?

All of FF is customization oriented, palememe isn't more feature rich than anything. It's a fork of an old er version.

Australis alone means FF is way less configurable. They also have been removing various little options for months now. While all of that is an annoyance, and unfortunate, it doesn't compare to how much worse the browser is going to get when they break all existing add-ons by dumping xul

Yes, existing buggy single process addons. They'll have to be replaced with up to date multiprocess capable secure API addons that do exactly the same thing. XUL was never good. Australis is fucky but whatever, not a big deal.

What mMozilla does is restructuring the browser for simple users only. That is the only reason why they deconstruct it the way they are doing.

Just for Chrome users benefit. Keep on dreaming about Mozilla's "noble fake goals"

Nonsense, they're already re-implementing XUL-powered APIs in something closer to WebExtensions. Firefox WebEx > Chrome WebEx.

Webextensions is the minimal subset of API calls that they're going to standardize on. They literally have to write everything else from scratch to update the browser. e10s exists, multiprocess addons exist today. XUL isn't that.

They not have been buggy. They offered options never before to be seen in any product before.

The thing is simple users do not accept that as they believe it to be bloat. And as most users today are simple tards Mozilla removes that features to be simple tards compatible.

That is the ugly truth behind all Mozilla's decisions. Security and stability is not the whole reason. The bigger part is about compatible with simple tards needs.

Mozilla betrays their power and advanced users. They are a sell-out company. And you Mozilla addicted crack junkies still believe all that garbage Mozilla spits out to confuse your less capable brains!

Pathetic!

What browser is the more KISS ?

Another SJW destroyed comapny

Again, keep on dreaming tard. You are as stupid as you are writing.

It is about simple users and Chrome users, to be able to attract both user groups, to damage Chrome and to become more important again.

And that is the real reason. Fucking Mozilla crack heads. Addicted to the bone and sucking Mozillas dick with passion so you are not going to see the real reasons.

>existing buggy single process addons
Those add-ons work just fine, faggot. I have 30 add-ons I use daily, and losing, say, 20 of them is fucking intolerable. Don't expect thousands of devs to keep up with mozilla's bullshit and do a complete refactor of their add-ons. Nevermind the new API will be cripplingly restricted compared to the current state of things.

>ALL THE SECURITY AND THE STABILITY ARE A RED HERRING
>ITS CAUSE SJWS
Fucking retarded, of course addons have been buggy because half of them are ancient and not updated and barely holding together even under XUL. Look at fucking vimperator or pentadactyl, the projects are DEAD already.

>BUT ITS CHROME
>THE SJWS
Mozilla never cared about users why would they start now? No, the browser basically needs to be rewritten from the ground up. This is a foregone conclusion but its taken several years just to get started on doing so.

>Cripplingly restricted
Webextensions are not the end result, have you even paid any attention to the API design meetings? Do you read their bugzilla discussions? They're the starting point. The addons needed to be refactored anyway because XUL is shit, now they're not only dead/dying but completely incompatible with a sandboxed extension API.

They are planning to remove userchrome.css - There will never something like CTR be possible.

Mozilla's policy becomes also like the one of Chrome. Do not touch our UI!

Mozilla just does not want it anymore that users change the whole UI to their own likings.

So Mozilla will only offer a restricted feature set. You may be allowed to move buttons around but that's it. There will no more be classical browser elements. No status bar, no add-on bar, no ability to place url bar elements to the side or to the bottom. No option anymore to have tabs at bottom or tabs at the very browser bottom.

Also not combining url field, tabs and forward/backwards buttons anymore.

That is what going to happen. Mozilla is a customization hating garbage company Who sucks Google users dicks! Who sucks Chrome's dick! Who sucks Googles dick>!

Opera did the same. They sucking the same dicks like Mozilla now!

But us advanced users dicks are the only dicks worthy to be sucking!

Once they remove userchrome.css maybe then and only then will forking actually matter. Instead of clinging to a fork of a 30 year old browser they can cling to a fork of a 2 year old browser with increased security and a cleaner stable API.

Opera never even tried.

Still believing Mozillas lies as i see. Naive cunt you are!

Mozilla cared for power users until the moment where they cared for Chrome users more. Which started with Firefox 23 and also earlier with the rapid release system.

Webextensions will always be more retricted, they will never offer the same features like XUL.

Only a Mozill dicksucker believes all their lies. Go fuck you believer, most people know the truth already.

Fuck off cunt!

It is all about chrome users.

>I purposefully use the most obscure and obtuse software I can to gain a sense of superiority over others

>Their lies
I don't have to believe their lies, only their code. Firefox's API is already beyond chrome's WebExtensions. They may not offer the exact same features but they will offer equivalent features, which are rolling out in the newer versions.

I don't know who you're shilling for but you clearly have no comprehension of what's going on. XUL is bad and should die.

Saphir, is that you?

>Do you read their bugzilla discussions
Not lately, but they were pretty vague at least a year ago, they had nothing concrete in mind even though they were already going through with dumping the existing API.

But no matter what, we can be sure that the customizatin is NOT going to be on the level it is today. Do you think extensions like Keefox will be possible?

Also why do I need sandboxed extensions? Sometimes change for the sake of change can be bad, I've been doing fine so far. Same goes for multi-process actually - what the hell is the point of multi-process when threads exist? Mostly it's just sucking up more resources.

Firefox was perfectly secure. There was never an issue with XUL - the issues have been brought up as an excuse to remove them.

This at the same time offers all the simple tards all the minimalist and simplicty garbage they want.

Webextension technology is shameful. It is a disgrace. It is Google tech!

Mozilla should develop their own tech and not restructuring their browser to be compatible with Chrome.

Never read their blogs? It is all about Chrome parity. Tons of Chrome parity reasons also mentioned in Bugzilla.

Chome parity says everything. All to be like Chrome, all to be like Google - Mozilla's goal is to create a Chrome similar browser which offers less spy features and telemetry garbage, some security features - that is their new concept.

Customization has no place in that concept anymore.

Ask the Mozillazine guys. Some diehard fans from there who reported tons of bugs or add-on developers like Aris who are working on their add-ons are able to see the truth.

And Mozillazine was always that place where a critical opinion never was allowed. That has changed.

That alone says everything.

Still it nevr wil offer the same amount of features. That is the reality. Keep on shilling shill!

Clever people now the truth

Can we be sure? We can make up stupid stories and cry about it. Yes, you can connect to lots of things it might just have to connect a different way. I don't know why you think customization is the most important thing when security is so much more important first and foremost. Customization is something you can get later when shit is unbroken.

>Why do I need sandboxed extensions?
So when something goes wrong it doesn't take down your browser or your system. It isn't anything like change for the sake of change, it's change for the sake of security. Chrome has security but it's shit. Multiprocess is faster and more secure, too. These are improvements. You do not want to run a browser written in the 90s.

>Firefox was perfectly secure
That's never been the case, Firefox has a lot of awful vulnerabilities which if you didn't notice get patched much faster in the newer release cycle.
>WebExtension technology
no, it's not technology, it's an API. It's literally a list of functions which are accessible. It's not a technology it's a standard which firefox isn't even following.
>their blogs
No, the blogs aren't related to the code. You read code to see what's going on, you don't read someone's make believe diary.
>Chrome
Chrome parity is the minimum state they're going to dismantle the API to, not the end state. Google barely even pays for firefox anymore, you aren't complaining about the years and years where google was 100% of their funding? Those glory days of XUL were google technology.

>Customization
There's nothing mozilla can do to stop you from customizing firefox. Nothing at all. They can make it harder for you simpletons to get at it but the code is there for everyone.

Really? I never experienced any problems with XUL. Webexensions is no standard. It is a crappy Google crap. Chrome parity is what Mozilla wants to achieve.

Firefox will never be customizable the way it was after that.

Again shill, spreed your lies and your arrogance and kep suck Mozilas dicks.

The reality is it is NOT about security only it is all about Chrome users only.

Stupid iddiot moron!

chromium with the ungoogled-chromium patch

literally the only choice for a good browser right now

It is is really unbelievable that Mozilla die hard shills have such a tiny brain with such less capacity to see the reality.

But someone once said that an organization is only as bad as their users are.

Todays Firefox usesr are really as dumb as stone. No wonder Mozilla is such a cock suckin' company.

All Mozilla devss hould be put against the wall and shot right in the head for selling their users for Chrom eusers!

> wiki.mozilla.org/WebExtensions#Additional_APIs
Here, if you want more features than base webextensions has go add it. It's not a list of things they're cutting down to, it's a list of things they're cutting down to before adding more.

>THE CHROMES DID IT
>THEY WANT TO MAKE FIREFOX INTO CHROME
>THEY HATE CUSTOMIZATION BECAUSE ALL MY ADDON DEVELOPERS SUCK
Please, just go die or something. You have no idea what you're talking about and you use weird double spacing.

Qupzilla is the way to go, that guy understands power users. Or Qutebrowser.

>Can we be sure? We can make up stupid stories and cry about it. Yes, you can connect to lots of things it might just have to connect a different way.
In theory maybe, but in practice I just think this is going to make the majority of add-ons go extinct and cause a big hit on their userbase, assuming there's still tons of power users left.

>I don't know why you think customization is the most important thing when security is so much more important first and foremost.
But what security? Yeah, FF can get cracked by black hatters under special circumstances, but FF is not something that's unsafe to browse the web with. If all I cared about was security, I'd use Chrome, I would never even have looked at FF, so dumping FF's own advantages to try and compete in the department where other browsers are already superior is a bad idea.

>Customization is something you can get later when shit is unbroken.
Again, I just doubt this will happen in practice.

>So when something goes wrong it doesn't take down your browser or your system.
This is a lame argument. I haven't had FF crash on me in ages, and same goes for Pale Moon. I use both all day with tons of tabs open. If something crashes once in a year, fine, I'll take it.

>It isn't anything like change for the sake of change, it's change for the sake of security. Chrome has security but it's shit. Multiprocess is faster and more secure, too. These are improvements. You do not want to run a browser written in the 90s.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a religious idiot like some people throwing shit at you, and I think there's a lot of upsides to their plans. But I also think that the negatives will heavily outweight those upsides in practice. It's just a bad decision.

Current addons, maybe. A lot of these things have been out of development for ages already and have just slowly been dying on their own.

FF has always been something that's been unsafe to browse the web with, most browsers are. Going multiprocess is one additional step in the right direction and standardizing the APIs (not adding everything possible under the sun) makes it much easier for THEM to maintain a stable and secure codebase. Previous FF was kind of a clusterfuck all around.

Not just about crashes but possible exploits which are really important when you take into account shit like TorBrowser and things built around firefox.

People just haven't done their research, there is no such endpoint where the API is done. They're not ripping everything out and keeping it at a minimal level, they're ripping everything out and making it clean. There's more and more additional APIs being discussed every week and they aim for the fewest number possible while retaining all the power that addons need. They're trying to clean up the codebase and not ruin their product.

Shut up. Mozilla will only deliver a very limited feature set in the future. Garbage and lie resources do not count. It is Mozilla propaganda to fool stupid pricks like you cunt!

Chrome users, market share and more influence is all for Mozilla which counts. They want to destroy Google Chrome, so they become Chrome+

You fucking shils are stupid. And you always will be stupid.

>THEY LIE
>ITS PROPAGANDA
>CHROME MUST BE TRYING TO TAKE OVER WITH THEIR SJW ARMY
Seriously, just go read some books or something. You're going to hurt yourself on that sharp tinfoil edge.

Firefox was always about massive customization, that you have been able to change everything.

Firefox new will be a mere shadow of that glorious past. Mozilla is a sell-out like Opera.

Mozilla has no right to pick a different user group. they have the duty to serve expert users. Mozilla is selling intelligent people for dust dumb Trump believing kind of guys.

Guys like you! Burn in hell cunt and cut your eyes out you disgrace of a human being!

I guess I've been to quick to bash the change before seeing what the end result is shaping into, but I'm not convinced the pros will outweight the cons in the coming years. It's all just practice. To me FF is its customizability, and a big part of customizability are its add-ons.

I'm sure they've discussed a compatibility layer for legacy extensions, or a seamonkey-like translator?

You are not an expert user, get that through your head. You don't understand what's going on and couldn't customize your way out of a paper bag. Someone will do all the work for you again and it will be available in the near future. Don't cry about it.

Mozilla is a radial leftist garbage anyway. Only serving intelligent not trump following Conservatives is the way to go.

Fucking liberals are Chrome and simple users. As long as Mozilla followed superior Conservatives all was good.

But then they decided not to support Brendan Eich and instead they supported some Nazi leftist garbage loby.

Fucking leftist terrorists

Is this what passes for English in USA?

>Mozilla has no right to pick a different user group
Actually, they have every right to pick any user group they feel like picking

I don't know, there's nothing stopping someone from making such a translator but I'm not sure how 1:1 compatible things will be. They haven't laid out a stable set of things to be compatible to yet. Not sure how well that would work for the multiprocess problem since that would sort of have to be its own level of compatibility too.

>Radical leftist free and open source project that anyone can contribute to.
Sounds about right.
>Mozilla the corporation is a bunch of radical leftist not-conservative nazis
Wow, you are just having all kinds of mental breakdown huh? I'm glad you're so wrong about everything or the world would be a really awful place.

Most people do understand.

They understand that Mozilla is leftist scum, they understand that Mozilla wants to serve leftist scum users who are simple and Chrome users. They do understand that Generation snowflake which Mozilla is going to dick-suck do not accept that additional features are part of the main product. That is the reason why all is removed.

That is the reality. That is the truth.

It is all about because of leftist less capable users who are so dumb that it actually hurts.

Please take your gibberish rant back to or something where they tolerate or exterminate your kind.

Just wanted to chime in on this thread and tell you guys that I'm currently masturbating to your arguments.

That's all.

No they do not have the right. Because they do switch is the reason why they are Nazis.

You fucking leftist brain damaged asshole! Perhaps you like Chrome design and Chrome features - but that is no wonder, all leftist Hitler fans are doing that.

You leftist scum should not have the right to dictate how technology is advancing as you take away all features and replace it with a mono culture which is Google dominated.

That is the difference of us Conservatives... We are not as limited and hate filled against features like you cock sucking human disgraces.

Fucking Nazi! Hitler fan! How is enjoying Führer Googles cock?

lol

Also, you despicable simple users are not the only ones who have the right to get all what you want.

That is also the difference to advanced or power users. They understand that both user groups earn their different feature set and they never would want simple functions to be removed from a product just for having it all for themselves.

But that is the way you guys do argue. You do not like everything which is reaching out beyond a certain minimalist standard and you demand that all what is beyond that certain limit should be removed because you are humiliating that as "bloat".

Mozilla of the past had developers who had that understanding that different users have the right of a different feature set, while today's Mozilla does obviously neither the leadership or the main developers of that past anymore which provided that more healthier way of reasoning.

So, you are much more worse than the power and advanced users you hate so much and want them to be gone to have your way only - you are the same like that asshole Mozilla developers of today - you are arrogant fascists who want features to be exterminated. You know, there was also another group once who had a hate like that which was located in Germany. At least the very basics of that hate is what Mozilla has in common with them. And what is the right comment towards people with certain fascist opinions:

Burn in the everlasting hellfire! Be utterly obliterated down to the very last scrap of fascist ideologies! Mozilla is nothing less than the equivalent of Donald Trump! He hates Muslims, and Mozilla hates power users and avanced users. So every resistance against Mozilla's fascist ideology is the duty of every defender of righteousness!

Have you thought about compiling this into some kind of manifesto?

Wait, haven't I seen you in a Mozilla thread before? You posted like a streak of 10 500-word incomprehensible rants even when nobody was responding anything to you.

You simplicity and features hating users are as i said the reason why all features everywhere get dumbed down instead of them getting more richer and complex. People like you and all the other troopers of Mozilla and Google are their attack group which enable them to destroy customization once and for all. And whats worse, you are following them like naive sheep.

Everyone who is criticizing Mozilla (or Google) is right. Because Mozilla always was about power users and the advanced users, so why should that 2 user groups not allowed to be vocal about that?

Fact is Mozilla is betraying that 2 user groups for simpler user groups. They used the first mentioned 2 until they realized that their fight against Google was not able to be won, so now they try to take all simple users away from Chrome to win.

This includes adding a Chromes feature set, the extension technology, a new engine which is mimicking how Blink does work and last but not least Australis - a Chrome ui similar ui. And on the other side, removing everything which advanced users have been using in the past.

Btw. Mozilla should be happy that they only are being attacked with words. Because such a betraying organization - especially if they are "raping" the term Open Source the way they do, earn - if we are honest... to be seriously beaten up in the very worst way and much more of where that comes from

Mozilla should be happy that none of that guys who are angry are violent guys or otherwise that disgusting assholes would face a serious problem. And yes, the hell yes, they would earn that too if that would happen

So, be happy and Mozilla should be happy too that people are civilized and not violent. Also, you actually would earn being beaten up too seeing how rude and respectless you are acting towards people who love a software being unique and with a non standard feature set - Basically all what Mozilla was in the past and what they are now removing to satisfy you disgusting sheepish people

Typical argument of a die hard Mozilla and Chrome route supporter who is happy even if Mozilla removes almost all customization capabilities away from the browser.

Vivaldi has at least a more healthy opinion towards features and functions. Brave has a better opinion too.

A Firefox without power user features is a worthless browser. There is already a Chrome/Chromium. Mozilla emulating Chrome for Chrome users benefits is not the way they should go forward.

Mozilla Firefox is becoming more utter trash as compared to above mentioned browsers because Mozilla is no longer supporting power users needs and features.

You are defending a garbage group and a garbage browser. Because that is what Mozilla and their product is becoming soon. A simple browser for the most simple user base. It is funny how rabid Mozilla apologists defend the Chrome similar route. Mozilla and their browser can go to hell.

Mozilla has become nothing less than the longer arm of Google (Chrome) - a corrupted, abused and seriously broken product, developed from the second most largest traitors and disgusting developers right after Opera.

And even if law and justice would prove to be inadequate means to put Mozilla and Google into their appropriate places....

These most miserable of all devils and demons who have spawned from the deepest pits of hell will still lose against the pure and spiritually gifted ones who are accomplishing a moral and tradition-conscious way of life ... Those who trust in Christianity and are accompanied of God's wisdom and are aware of the most mightiest weapon of the believer: the Bible... That ones
can not lose, because God and Jesus are always with them! And their revenge will utterly destroy and demoralize their mortal enemy and their victory will be the most glorious being possible!

Cui honorem, honorem - Si vis pacem, evita bellum!

>comparing removing tab groups and making them an addon using google chrome tricks to nazis

It's really more like plan 9, but instead of something elegant designed to run on 80s-90s thin clients, it's a monstrosity that's not designed to do anything, it just struggles to keep up with whatever bullshit "web technology" someone somewhere thought would be a good idea

Mozilla are leftist fanatics. Must be around a year ago where i had some interesting talk with Mozilla guys like Blake Winton and Kris Maglione aka John-Galt about that topic and both came up with the opinion that Brendan Eich was a racist about whom they are happy he is gone because he was a disgrace of a leader in the eyes of many people and that it was a big mistake to even have put him up into that position in the first place... So much about it that Mozilla is not full of discriminating ideals. Ended with me getting banned from their servers *lol* Needless to say that i have droped firefox afterwards as i do not want a software on my machine which is created by fascists.....

That includes also other Mozilla code based browsers like Waterfox or cyberfox. Supporting of course Brave browser where the developer has the right view of things and is no fucking leftist scumbag and using IE 11 again too! Hopefully Mozilla is going to have their leftist scumbag ass spanked like hell!

So much to the topic that Mozilla is a honest and fair organization. They even hate Christians partly. Fucking infidels!

Exactly Bro.

Mozilla are Nazi pricks. They do not have any respect of traditional beliefs and who is not riding the Google train is an outdated relic.

Not surprised they hate their own awesome creation so much as it was developed from Conservative developers in the past who are not bowing down to SJW or gay/lesbian interests or people who have no future away from their safe-spaces.

Replace your creators and leaders with fascists and you result in a product developed for fascist users too.

Being a computer trader and the first thing i do when someone comes with a task for me is to make them aware of Mozilla and replacing Firefox with something else.

And guess what, most people do happily agree and only a minority had a problem with that.

waterfox's dev used to be a cuck with his updates
>intel compiler bugged out again
don't know if he's changed, never cared to use waterfox since then (took him like 2 weeks after every firefox update to push it to waterfox)

cyberfox is divine
also using botnet chrome as backup browser
am satisfied.

Has Sup Forums fixed the old opera source leak yet?

Sucks. Webextensions can't even let make an add-on to launch mpv on a link.

Yea, but firefox will probly have something capable for it eventually. There'll always be room for doing it through a local socket as awful as that seems.

Firefox and Mozilla are a disgrace of autistic developers and an autistic software.

It would have been better to abort that joke beings before they have actually been born of their disgrace mothers.

Please go back to your designated shitting street you insane fanatic autist.

In fact all leftist Nazi scum should be exterminated from the earth surface by brutal force and all means without remorse and no regret.

Only an eliminated leftist enemy of progress is a good leftist!

>invitable

If justice, law and order would rule today, people like you would never be allowed to be born because you are a shameful pollution of earth.

And it is important to keep the streets clean of garbage!

F

surf probably, but you are loosing much if you go there from firefox derivatives.

>They understand that Mozilla is leftist scum, they understand that Mozilla wants to serve leftist scum users who are simple and Chrome users.
>MUH LEFTIST BOOGEYMAN
Are you one of those idiots who thinks gay marriage is full-blown communism?

Don't reply to him, please. He's completely insane.

>calls other people fascists
>unironically calls for the extermination of those who believe different things
>rampant authoritarianism is literally hitler unless it's the kind of rampant authoritarianism that benefits me
How do you wake up and look at yourself in the mirror, knowing that you think these ridiculous thoughts? Does it ever occur to you that your worldview is bizarre and self-contradictory?

Everyone who disagrees with me is a leftist.

You do not have to kill people to be a fascist or leftist Nazi. If you discriminate users or a certain range of people you ARE a Nazi.

Because "Nazi" is the perfect term to describe morally wise total deranged people.

So indeed, software developers can be leftist Nazi scum. I see nothing wrong in that conclusion.

It is even more logical to draw that conclusion if you take a look at Mozilla's history of the last few years.

What more do you need ? Millions of dead slaughtered people? haha! Fascist opinions can have many surfaces.

I guess it is a matter of which people are good and which one are evil.

During WWII it was rather easy. The right-wing Nazi scum was clearly evil and the leftists no matter which flavor have been the heroes.

The problem is the more might a group becomes, the more it enters the real of the group they want to destroy. If you gaze into the abyss make sure you do not do that too long or the abyss gazes back!

Today the right-wing guys are an endangered species, as most people are today left-wing - and for them right-wing guys will always be fascists.

But the problem is, left wing guys are mentally wise very similar to radical Islamists for example, they have a similar world-view. While the right-wing activists try to fight that motion today.

You see, if a developer joins today the left-wing side, they are for sure not equal with the term heroes.

Because times and sides have changed again!

And

Stay where I'm at with Waterfox. I'm not moving to a shitty webkit browser or shitfox with no legacy addons. They can fuck off.

Actually they are selling out for dumb liberal chrome users. All of my lib friends use chrome and their sjw stance as a company reflects this. I use waterfox and I'm a Trump voter

I would not go so far and tell Trump is a paragon of fairness.

There is a difference between Conservatives and pseudo Conservatives like Trump is actually.

But it is no illusion that Conservatives are the intellectually superior people today.

Or at least the people which are really open for different beliefs. Not talking about the Conservative fascists which are existing too. Talking about the real Conservative guys, which are not the same like far-right ones. They are more the mid ground of political opinions.